Hello - I'm 61 - wondering if anyone here is practicing IE?

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: You're welcome! This thread doesn't have much traffic, so I thought you'd probably get more out of those other ones.

I grew up in south Mississippi (Biloxi) so I'm quite familiar with the bayous of Louisiana...and they are beautiful! I love, love, love south Louisiana! I actually lived in Morgan City for a year. I'm not in Mississippi right now - although I wish I was - but I am still in the Deep South. And that's a good thing!

And I'm Catholic too - one of those really annoying traditional, still goes to the Latin Mass, won't say the Luminous Mysteries kind of Catholic. I know - we're a pain!
    We sadly don't have any local Latin Masses. I don't pray the Luminous Mysteries either! And you are NOT a pain. Hubby and I also only take Communion on the tongue and ONLY from a Priest.
  • Quote: We sadly don't have any local Latin Masses. I don't pray the Luminous Mysteries either! And you are NOT a pain. Hubby and I also only take Communion on the tongue and ONLY from a Priest.
    I think we must have been separated at birth!
  • Yes indeed!
    Quote: I think we must have been separated at birth!
    How true!!!! LOL!!!!