Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2012, 09:47 AM   #91  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

It is a BEAUTIFUL day here in PA. Tomorrow, my DF and I are going into the NYC Botanical Garden to see a Monet exhibit. http://www.nybg.org/exhibitions/2012/monet/index.php
Saturday, I am going to try to take JoAnn to see Bernie with Shirley McLaine. Hopefully, it will not be too complicated for her to follow.
Sunday, my sister comes down to stay overnight.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for nice weather.

Lynn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen31 View Post
I called a place called Hot Tub Mafia and waiting to hear back from them. They have some good prices on hot tubs on the internet anyway.. Got a email from them that they were on vacation and would be back today. Sure would be nice to have that next step settled.
Hi Karen,

I would LOVE to have my own hot tub. I am sure it would help with all these aches and pains!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess1 View Post
Lynn - I can just imagine the petty angst around your complex. When I had to do a stint in the nursing home/assisted living during nursing school, one of the things that really bothered me (beyond the 90 degree furnace setting!) was the continual sniping and whining.... I suspect that your neighbors might be budding assisted living potentials!
Hi Donna,

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Several should really be in assisted living now. Families always seem to wait too long for each “next step.” I remember when I was taking care of my DH – by the time I would admit to a next needed step (wheel chair, diapers, automatic lift, hospital bed…) it was almost time for the next step. I think I just hated to admit to the downward slide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akrosey49 View Post
Boy i feel like a dumb dumb jess that zoomed right over my head and thinking about it it is funny,but sry no contract,im not into pain and spanking. however its fun to have the upper hand now and again lol TMI and thats my story and im sticking to it. ttfn rosey
OK Rosey,

I once said I thought we should get Angella Lansbury to play you in our movie. Now I think I need to change that to Angelina Jolie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxigirl View Post
This is taxigirl. I signed up and then haven't been able to get in here and catch up. I'll give it a try. Don't give up on me.
Hi Taxi,

Not to worry – we NEVER give up on our sister GG’s. WELCOME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie View Post
Freda, I have so many tomato plants I grew from seed that I wish I could give you one. I can't plant them since its too cold. They're still inside and growing way too tall.
Lynn, glad the kidney test came back normal but it would be nice if you hadn't been worried for no reason. I didn't know you're doing another 5K. Is it one you're needing sponsors???
Hi Marie,

I am thinking of putting a tomato plant on my patio. Just wondering if I would need to get South Jersey dirt to make them REALLY tasty.

No sponsor for next week’s 5K – it is just a bunch of former students getting together for a walk & a picnic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPookie View Post
I would like to introduce myself.....I was lucky to find you all and I'm so excited to be on here.
I'm 55 and have 70 lbs to loose. I have been doing the IP Program now for 5 weeks and I have lost 18 lbs.
You know when you get in your fifties I have a tendancy to think that my weight loss days are over. But I guess I'm wrong....it just might take me a little longer.
Hi Sharon,

WELCOME! CONGRATULATIONS on your 18 lbs lost! Unfortunately, your “weight loss days will never be over” unless you are willing to settle for weight gains. To lose weight and keep it off, it has to be a life style change that goes on for the rest of your life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amarantha2 View Post
Lady In Weighting: Glad your test showed no kidney problem! It can be annoying, but good, of course, when they say things need to be tested for problems and then there is no problem. Re the 5K, have done in the past, looking for an uncrowded one to register for soon, but might walk it. I actually love to walk, just want to run, too.
Hi Amy,

Every time I have tried running, I end up hurting my knees or my hips. Running is GREAT for long distances quickly, but not so great on my old body. Works better for me to take a long time and have fewer problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riemontana View Post
Lynn, I am so sorry that you are having all that trouble in the condo board. I hope it resolves itself soon. I am glad that your test results came out ok.
Hi Rie,

Thank you – if I could just learn to let things roll off my back – especially when they are not really my issues – it would be fine. Unfortunately, I have never been able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbolink View Post
Sharon...jump right in. I can't talk today, DH spotted a town home? yesterday in a retirement zone. We looked at it yesterday, it's beautiful, and we can have a DOG. We're going back today to take another look, might be putting our acreage up for sale.
Hi Bobbi,

First we had to get used to your getting rid of the chickens & now the farm! This is a REAL surprise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynne View Post
That is exciting Bobbi
Hi Gayle,

How goes it?

Lynn
Old 06-07-2012, 10:07 AM   #92  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Oh ~ Lynn ~ congratulations on the new BMI number
Old 06-07-2012, 10:22 AM   #93  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Good Morning! It is really nice here this morning! Can't complain about a thing and if I did no one would listen anyway!! We have a great big 70 degrees here and it is gorgeous! Got a load of clothes in the washer and dryer and when the dryer is done think I'll take the girls in the stroller and go walking. My sister is gone until Sunday so have to push myself to walk without her... She and her hubby took the '56 Chevy on a "Power Tour" supposed to be thousands of cars on this tour. They started in Miami (pronounced Miama) in Oklahoma, then on to Stillwater, Arkansas, then Arlington, Texas! They are having so much fun with their car makes me want to shop for a classic! Can't afford one that is fixed up and can't find one that is in good enough shape to start restoring....
may have to keep looking.

Rie, that is so cool about your brother singing in the church! My younger brother used to have a organ and piano set up in a L shape, He would play one with one had and the other with the other hand... He was pretty good and we enjoyed it. He could play the boogie woogie on the piano that was great! He is in with our music group and is looking to get a keyboard to bring with him. He is getting a piano that was a "tornado survivor" The people that had it have had it in storage this whole past year and decided to just give it to him... What a deal! It is in excellent condtion and will just need to be tuned after sitting all this time.

Marie, both you and Rie make me tired! You both are so busy all the time! I would like to bottle your energy and sell it!

Am2--still waiting to hear from the Hot Tub Mafia! Maybe they will call today and if not I can always give them a call the first of the week again. They probably have lots to do to get caught up with phone messages and emails after being on vacation.

Bobbi, how exciting! I'm looking forward to hearing all about it! Don't envy the "moving" part though. We are still working on getting set here. Of course when the storage building gets here that is going to help out our garage bunches and also take some of the stuff like the lawnmower off the patio. Then I can start making the patio a little more presentable and ready for a HOT TUB!!

Donna, don't worry about me moving!! The only house I want to see is that one I sent you pictures of--- 3700 sq. ft. with red velvet wall paper built in 1896!! And only because I would love to take a metal dector over and check out the property! Can you imagine what those walls would have to say! I'm sure it must have been a bordello or something along that nature years ago!! We do have interesting homes, buildings and stuff around here! I don't know if I ever shared with you pictures of Bonnie and Clydes' house they had here in Joplin! Pretty interesting. Lots of history! But I will be staying right here, not moving anywhere!
I did see some pictures of Colorado Springs from all the hail yesterday. OMG! It looked like it had snowed! I can remember those days and I didn't like them either.. Hope you get better weather soon.

Cajunlady-- thanks for the info. on the fence. We are still mulling it over in our little pea brains. At times I think it is the way to go and then I think maybe we should just do chainlink. I really like the white vinyl and the idea of not much maintenance to it. But chainlink doesn't have much maintenance either but not privacy! We are going to do some more thinking on it.

Well, I better get busy. Just got a text from my sister and she said driving through Grove, OK. was a hoot! People lined up along the sides of the roads waving and taking pictures! Got to go look for a oldie car!! Sounds like too much fun!

OK, I really got to get going now! Hello to everyone that I might have missed. Everyone have a WONDERFUL day!!
Old 06-07-2012, 11:03 AM   #94  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

One of my wounds has closed so now I'm down to one, and the nurse thinks this weekend we will see the last of it! Yay!!!!!! It was one year ago today that I woke up in the morning with a colostomy bag...one year yesterday that I went to the ER and ended up in surgery! I didn't think this would ever end. Now I have to keep myself healthy so I don't get in any more trouble!

Bobbi - I would give a lot of thought to what people are saying about the retirement condo. My main concern is the fact that with your acreage you don't have any close neighbors....in a condo they will be right there. I can understand not wanting all the maintenance, but that is a really big change. When I met DH I lived in an apartment building and he had a house with a big private yard. He couldn't stand being at my apartment. He wanted to be able to sit outside and not hear the people next door flushing their toilet. LOL I could easily make the move because I've done it before and neighbors don't bother me, but DH could never do that. Maybe you should think about a smaller house with less property.

Welcome to Sharon, Taxi, Cajun and AM2! Love to see newbys join up.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Morning all....welcome new chicks. Nothing much happening down here. Take that back....The sturgeon are running. Reports say a woman was hit by a leaping fish and knocked unconcious and out of the boat. I will not comment on the dumbest place to be during sturgeon runs is in a boat on the river.....nope just won't say that.

We have been battling the tinyest fleas. Think no seeum fleas on Dash. Dips, shampoos, sprays and bombs. Stopped at vets yesterday and got pills. Comfortis starts working in 30 minutes and one tab lasts a month. By 8pm he was flealess! Now guys again Dash is Dog not my Dh!

Be interesting to watch tomorrow. Have bag of hot peppers and tomatoes to take to bridge for give away....wonder if old folks will eat hot peppers? The give away table is so Florida....bags of local fruit and vegies. Papayas, oranges, grapefruit in season....used to cart bags of myers lemons.

Hot and super humid here. End up panting walking about....weatherfools say bigger storms this afternoon. Lets see we had 9" in one day from Beryl and several hugh storms since....and weatherfools said in the paper this morning that fire is still a problem. Must have wet flames? Does takes alot to refill the aquafilter but fire????? The tree frogs are singing at noon.....oh just found out biggest problem tree frogs have is mosquitoes. They bite them on the back where the tongue can't reach. Boy does that give me a silly mind picture that will hang around all day.

Doing well with eating 2 meals aday right now. But weight has stopped moving so may have to rethink. Actually would really like one meal aday at 3pm but that is so no-no...DH had bloodwork done and everything is still the same. Not bad to stay there 10 yrs now.

Sorry no time for personnals...love you all k3
Old 06-07-2012, 11:20 AM   #96  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Carol Sue...gesh One year ago yesterday I had my heartattack and ended up in surgery for a new heart valve. k3
Old 06-07-2012, 12:50 PM   #97  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

KarenMO, my first thought was "girls in the stroller???" Does she watch granddaughters??? Then I realized you meant Sissy and Ginger (her pups for the newest members). My next thought was that you should borrow a harnessed Sasha and Kai and let them sled dog your girls around the block. I bet all four of our pups would be in utopia. BTW we did chain link with the idea that the foliage would grow and give us privacy. Bambi had other ideas. And my pups do like to see out of the chain link fence.

Bobbi, do you really think you could live with all the rules of a townhouse? I'm not sure I'd be good at conforming to how others think I should live. But then, I think rural (link your place) is paradise.

Lynn, your trip tomorrow is one I actually envy. Monet and a Botanical Garden sounds like heaven. Have a great time!

cajun, you are doing so great on your diet. A real for sticking through the plateau and now dropping the pounds like a banshee.

Donna, thanks for the "poor baby". Today I am about as ambitious as a slug here at work. I stupidly took ten minutes to quilt this morning and just wanted to stay there. Although I'd probably have even more to rip out if I did. I did the epitome of a blonde seamstress - I sewed the right side to the wrong side of 16 pieces. I've ripped out 2 but have 14 left to fix. That will teach me not to play before work. And I was late to work.

Am2, I guess you'll need to find a running 5K during the winter. Until then, use a treadmill in AC.

Rie, I hope you get home tonight and get to play all day tomorrow. But if you hurry home tonight, then plan to work tomorrow, stay where you are.

Carol Sue, that is GREAT news that the wounds are finally closing. A good anniversary present from that nastiness of the past year.

KarenFL, since I know Dash is your dog not your DH, I knew the flea med wasn't going to him. But based on past colorful descriptions of your house-guests, I'd keep a couple of those tablet on hand to slip into their food because they certainly seemed like beasts. And that was not meant to denigrate the canine population. I was thinking more along fleas on snakes.

I must stop being a slug. Mostly because people keep interrupting me and think I should WORK. So I suppose I might as well and then maybe the interruptions will stop.
Marie
Old 06-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #98  

Lynn: Botanical Gardens/Monet puts a beautiful picture in my mind. I would really love to see that!
Marie: I can relate to ripping out stitches. I was up late last night crocheting, (watching TV)thinking I was doing a superb job, until I looked at my work, and yikes; one side was just a bit sideways. I missed a few end stitches. I sat there and ripped it out, leaving a pile of yarn. Tonight I'll try again. I had to rip over half of what I had started. Oh well, it will keep my hands busy and out of the cookie jar
Yesterday was the Jr. Rose Festival parade here in Portland. It's a fun parade for the kiddies. It's always on a Wednesday, so I haven't been to it for a number of years. I got a mobile pic of one of the entries from my niece who took her 5 yr. old daughter. It was a pickup truck painted to look like Tow Mater from the movie Cars. I'll be going next year for sure. I'm retiring in March of '13. The weather always seems to break for the parades. The Starlight parade was last Sat. night and it was the only decent evening we had all week. The Grand Floral Parade will be this coming Sat. and the weatherman says it may be a little wet, we'll see. I'll probably just stay home and watch it on TV this year.
It was nice enough yesterday to sit in the backyard for a while when I got home, but today it's raining and cloudy. I never put my winter clothes away anymore. I do love it here though, even with all the rain.
Better get back to work for now. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.
Sorry, just trying to convince myself.
Taxigirl
Old 06-07-2012, 03:36 PM   #99  

Height: 5'1"

Good Afternoon GG's

It's such a beautiful day. Warm with a slight breeze. I got some gardening done this morning. Bobbi, I thought of you while I was pulling weeds. I don't mind it either. It's instant gratification! We (DH and I) went shopping for a climbing rose to replace the one that he killed. I wanted a Don Juan. Red and formed flowers, but I saw an apricot that I really liked too, but I want to see it blooming to see the shape of the flowers.

Taxi Girl, I have the same problem, snacking in the evening. That is really hard for me. I do well during the day, with few temptations. Sun goes down and I sit down, and I want to eat. I curb it as much as I can with planning on snacks. Tonight is watermellon. YUM!

Marie, I should have kept some of my tomato plants inside a little longer too. We're having some cool days still and it's not helping at all. Still, I should have plenty. I just want the ones that I started from seed to do well. Did you plant from seed? do you always do that? I'll have to get some tips.

Sharon, Congrats on the 18 lb. weight loss. And, as you can see from the other ladies here, it's never too late to lose weight and get healthy.

Rie, How exciting to see your son perform. I hope the rest of your trip goes quickly. Glad at least that you got to have lunch with an old friend to make it a little more pleasant. Had she seen you since the weight loss?

Jess, We both hate summer. At least we hate hot weather. Did the heavy rain and hail do any harm?

Bobbi, My friend that lives in a condo has a dog. Just no fences. it makes it a little hard for her. She also has a neighbor that she doesn't get along with. I guess she (the neighbor) is on oxygen and places the tank right next to the wall where her bed room is and it makes noise all night and keeps her awake. she politely asked her neighbor if she could move it to another wall and it was not well recieved! Her condo is beautiful though.

Lynn, I'm glad that your tests showed no kindey problems. Stay well.

Carol Sue, I'm glad your wounds are finally healing. Are you feeling much better?

Karen3, If I was there I would take all the produce and the hot peppers. I would be a real pig. I put hot peppers on so many things. Hot pepper flakes are used as often as salt in my house.

Karen31, We have the "gratiot run" here every year, for old cars. It lasts the weekend and it's lots of fun. If you get your old car, come up and try it. Did you finally decide on a hot tub instead of a swimming pool?

Freda

Last edited by the slim me; 06-07-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 05:22 PM   #100  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Hello Girls. It's strange with DH at home and not out and about. When he has a day off or it's the weekend he's always on the go doing something or other. Now, he's lolling about on the couch getting bored. LOL He can be a micro manager which can drive me crazy. It's "Lock the car. Lock the door for the night. Have you got your teeth brushed? You missed a spot on the floor. Put wood in the furnace." and so on and on and on. As I'm typing he's telling me there's water on the kitchen floor. I told him I put it there so we could slip on it. Oh, well, it's not too bad as he's not upset about anything, just kindly pointing out the obvious. He'll be off one more week but can't do any heavy work for 6 weeks from the date of the surgery. I changed his bandages this morning and put 2 smaller ones on the little puncture holes. Everything is healing nicely. Carol Sue, thank goodness your wounds are finally healing over. You should have a celebration.

It might as well be winter here. Junuary continues. It's cold and raining most of the week and it doesn't seem as if we'll see the sun until the weekend and no warm weather until next week. The wind was howling last night and it sounded and felt as if we were in October/November in the middle of hurricane season. May was much nicer.

I'm really tired so I'm going to bring this to an end. I have read all the posts and sounds like everyone is doing well or as well as you can. Keep well.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:18 PM   #101  

Height: 5'3"

Hi GG! I didn't post yesterday because we went to visit our son and his gf. We had a great time as usual with them. We thought we were taking them out to eat but they sneaked over and paid the bill so guess they took us! Really didn't want that to happen but we'll get them back! I didn't track yesterday and that morning I had finally gotten my weight back down to where it was a few weeks ago, but after sharing some lumpia and a little bit of wine (they make their own and it was good!) before we left their house, then a big meal at a Mexican restaurant my weight is up 1.4# this am, but probably it is mostly sodium. I also didn't track today but know i haven't eaten nearly as much. I'm still going through a wierd time...not much sounds good to me and yet I haven't lost my appetite...just have trouble thinking of what I want to eat. I can't stand most meat...but can eat a little ground beef or chicken mixed in something, and otherwise I want mostly vegetarian but not always even that. Yet I'm hungry! For lunch I tried to eat a cheese quesadillas which I usually like, but I took a few bites and threw it away. My mochas (of course!) continue to taste good and at least I get protein and some good oil (pb) that way, and most vegetables taste good. Popcorn is ok. I crave ice cream but know better than to buy any for here at home although I did share some at the restaurant yesterday. Oh and Subway still tastes good to me. We stopped for it on the way home, so yesterday was a two restaurant day!

BTW, while we were there, my son (who's got a gun collection) gave dh a gun when he heard about the ringing of our doorbell at night and our neighbor's experience with a prowler. I am not happy about the gun as I hate guns and do not feel the need but I think my dh likes the idea and he does know how to use it due to military background. I haven't seen it yet and don't want to.

Today was a fun day as I finally got faster internet!! They upped me from 1.5 megs to 12. If I want I can increase it as high as 40, but I am hoping this will be sufficient. Haven't tried a video yet...that is the main test for me. Also got a new wireless mouse and keyboard from HP as my previous mouse wasn't working. This time they also sent me an external wi-fi sensor (a sensor is built-in in my computer) and I'm using in case it will help. So far it's working fine, but now my phone is not working right. Will make an appt with Apple Care. If it's not one thing it's another!

Isabella - Glad your dh is healing well. Just let him micro-manage. He's with you and loves you, sounds like he's just bored. When my dh is irritating me I just think of the fact that he's still alive and with me. I would hate not having him around. Plus I probably irritate him now and then too.

Karen3 - I've probably said this before but I can not imagine eating only two meals a day.

Bobbi - Good luck with the townhouse shopping. Up here a townhouse is sort of a large condo and in some cases you can own the land as well as the house but it's like a condo in that it's attached to others. Is that the way it is there? Most have an upstairs. That's what I don't like as we are getting older but I've seen some beautiful condos and townhouses. At this point I think dh still needs our good-size yard to keep active though.

I got one of the diet books...100 Days of Weight Loss. Seems to be more of a motivational book to help you get through 100 days. Haven't started it yet.

Last edited by maryea; 06-07-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Old 06-07-2012, 11:22 PM   #102  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good evening GG's,

The evening just flew right by. Now, too tired to write much. Hope you all are doing well.

Off tomorrow ~ have a dentist appointment.

Have a good rest all.

Take care
Old 06-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #103  

My friend was over tonight and we talked about cravings. Pretty interesting stuff. My all time #1 is ice- cream. We did a little exercise imagining a bowl of my favorite ice-cream. Then imagined 3 bowls in front of the ice-cream with the ingredients in them. The first was cream, but in 98.6 (body temp) cream isn't too appealing, the second would contain sugar and the last fat. I guess you had to be there. Anyway, by the time the conversation was over, I really don't find ice-cream, my very favorite all time #1 thing in the world..the least bit appealing right now. I guess I'll just have to see where this goes. Next, he took me throught the same steps, but with a glazed donut...white flour, sugar and greasy oil. He has me looking at things a whole lot differently. None of these things have any real food in them, no nutritional value. Now I'm rambling. I think I'll hit the hay, and try again tomorrow.
Taxi
Old 06-08-2012, 09:16 AM   #104  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Wrote a long post, %$#@^&*!...lost it. Don't have time to re-do it. I need to get the kitchen ceiling painted today. Monday the realtor comes over to appraise our home, DH is replacing a board going into the house from the breezeway. One of our cats, (don't remember which one) used it as a scratching post. We've had one pitch black cat after another find it's way to our door and DH has adopted. Weird, they were all black with green eyes. Very pretty but I'm allergic to them which is the reason they lived in the breeze way and not the house. After black pearl died we haven't had one.
Anyway, yesterday we looked at the town house again, yes Mary....your description describes it in our area too. Split level, 6 steps up or 6 steps down. It's way bigger than I wanted but DH loves it. He doesn't want to move to a smaller home like some of you suggested. He's cranky and doesn't want little kids roaming over our yard messing it up.
The town home we're looking at over looks the golf course so no neighbors to the east. House is up high on a hill so the view is beautiful. It has a large upper deck and a beautiful ground level cement patio underneath facing the east. No hot afternoon sun and we'll be on the end of the unit. The widow next to us has MS and cancer, very quiet and nobody sees her. I'm already bored thinking about nothing to do, no garden, no fruit or veggies to tend, freeze or eat during the year. I'll have to find some activities to do in town. But I'm putting the cart before the horse. We made a offer yesterday, now we'll hurry up and wait. You know how that goes KarenMo. Carol Sue, Marie and Freda....all good points. I'm for a small home of our own. Won't happen, we might as well stay our here in the country according to Bruce.
Onward

Old 06-08-2012, 10:02 AM   #105  

S/C/G: 281/214/165

Height: 5'2"

Good morning goldies!!!

Last day of work before the weekend! We are supposed to get rain all weekend. We had plans to pressure wash the house. Looks like we might have to clean inside this weekend. Would rather be outside on the weekends.
I'm getting discouraged because I've been checking every morning to see what I lost so far this week and nothing so far. I want this weight off so bad.

Taxi I've never thought of food that way. Interesting. My food cravings would have to be a big juicy cheeseburger.

Mary I know it's hard when we go with someone to eat out. So hard to make good choices. I hope you figure out what you want to eat. I get that way sometimes too. I would love to hear more about the book. We had a prowler here last year for the first time. We live in the country so we don't have that. It's makes you feel so violated. They went in all our vehicles. Stole a gps. Sheriff told us to come out shooting in air. Let them know you are armed and are aware that you know they are there. They've never come back.

Isabella. I'm glad to hear your husband is healing nicely. I had to laugh at your remark about the water. It will get better. He's got lots of time on his hands. Lol. I hope you get some warmer weather soon. Wish I could send you some. We are 98 degrees.

Marie thanks for the compliment. I'm trying so hard. I hope you enjoy your fence. We had chain link for a long time when ur kids were small. The hardest thing about that is keeping it sprayed because it's hard to use the weed eater.

Karen. We have germin corp that fly around here and can hurt people. You like me live on a coast with lots of weather changes. I think the weather is more violent than it's ever been. Scary.

Simn I know you are glad to have finally healed. My mom had open heart surgery and got a staff infection in the wound and took 1 year to heal. It was a nightmare.

Welcome pookie and hi to everyone else. Hope all have a great day.

Freda I had an apricot rose and lost it when hurricane took our house 3 years ago. It was beautiful. I heard the farm supply had some more and when I went to get another they had sold all of them. Maybe next year.

Taxi girl. I bet you can't wait to retire. I laughed when I saw you say I love my job. My husband says that when things a not going good but he's being sarcastic. I hope you get some sunshine soon. Rainy weather make me feel yucky.
Closed Thread