Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #496  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

CarolSue--- Happy Birthday to you!! Sure hope you had a good day! Been busy and didn't get back until now.

Rie---in case I don't get here soon enough in the morning--- happy Birthday to you too!!!

I can't believe it is almost 10:00 and I didn't get as much done as I wanted-- now both Ginger and Sissy are looking at me wanting outside and then they will grab some kind of "baby" and be ready for bed. If i don't get in there soon enough for them Ginger makes me turn on the light for her---- Nah-- they aren't spoiled!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:18 AM   #497  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Almost bed time now - got a pretty good start on cleaning that room today. Had a little visit from Maddie today. Then Jason stopped by - don't get to see him very often - so enjoyed that. Happy Birthday Carol Sue (it is still the 24th here in Houston) and almost Happy Birthday to you Rie.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:10 AM   #498  

Height: 5'3"

Hi GGs! It was a nice busy day. I got up late and didn't go to the gym. Stayed up late last night which would have been fine but I didn't sleep that well. Just my usual heat/chill issues. I am thankful though that I know did sleep some as I remember dreaming. After dh got home we went out and chose the paint for the bathroom. I took a throw pillow from our bed to match the color and got as close as I could. This bathroom is off the master bedroom so thought it would be nice to match the drapes and bedspread, pillows. The floor is almost the color or the carpet in the bedroom, just a bit lighter. I had fun browsing Home Depot and got some ideas I want to try. We still haven't decided what to do about the shower. May just get a shower base and then change the tiles. They probably wouldn't look that bad the color they are but I'd like to redo it. We will have to have someone install the shower base not that dh couldn't do it but because of how the current one was done you have to go under the house to disconnect the water pipe. I don't want dh doing that anymore. But the shower is not our top priority..a new mirror and lights will come first. Tonight we went to a meeting at our church and enjoyed a social time afterwards.

Ashenpond - Of course your mobility problems doesn't go against you here!! We ALL have our problems. We wouldn't be here trying to lose weight if we were the most active people and probably some of our other problems played a part too. Life is a tough journey sometimes and we need each other. I am so glad you are here!

Slmn - I get most of my books used from amazon. They are always in better condition than I expect even. I usually just read and give away anyway.

Last edited by maryea; 01-25-2012 at 01:11 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:15 AM   #499  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Happy Birthday, Rie!!!!!!!!!!

(So glad your budget hearing went well - but I pretty much figured it would)

Happy Birthday Carol Sue (Sorry I'm late)

Jennye, we are ever so much more than our physical selves, don't you think? Of COURSE you are welcome here. If physical perfection were a requirement, NONE of us would be here.

Absolutely amazing quilts, people. I am in awe.

Have a good day - I'm off to Pittsfield (a 2 1/2 hour drive; won't be making too many more of these long drives for my present employer. Nice looking forward to that!)

Z
Old 01-25-2012, 08:03 AM   #500  
kosherveganchick

S/C/G: 178/112/108

Height: 5'1"

Nice new photo ellabella! And happy birthday to Carol sue and Rie !! sorry my wishes are belated.
Birthdays are for celebrating your expulsion from the womb! So get naked and scream at the top of your lungs!
Old 01-25-2012, 09:26 AM   #501  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Meet ya all over at the 2nd January thread.
Closed Thread