Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 09:28 PM   #121  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Height: 5'3"

Hello Goldens!

Wow, I simply must become disciplined enough to get on here during my work hours.... After all.... I am one of those lazy government workers! Today I had to go to a luncheon where I was the guest speaker (Kiwanis Club) and a middle aged man asked me about public workers salaries and complained to me about "government workers". It was discouraging. When did public service become something to be frowned upon?

Rosey, I love the Northwoods decoration. You are so talented! Look at it this way, it is a part of the transition to the next generation that they start to host the holidays. Less work for you...

Isabella, so glad that you had a safe trip. Those grandbabies can melt your heart!

Donna, Oh my goodness! When I started, I had this huge, fat apron across the front of my hips. Now, I just have this pot belly/little apron in the center. Actually, along the right side, it seems to be shrinking faster - LOL. You are a crackup. Sorry for the visual......

Zoe, who says we have to be nice all the time???!!! We don't! Especially to people who aren't nice"! And, I bow in humble appreciation of your PT's suggested response! She is amazing! LOL You are a peach! The twins are growing so fast.

Marie, how is the patient? Hopefully she is better! You are seriously inspiring me to get with it and do stained glass.... I haven't started on the chocolate yet - I plan to have some later this week.

CK, glad that you got some medicine and I hope that you feel better.

Lynn, class is over just in time for you to enjoy the holiday! It will be nice to talk to you again.

Chickadee, de-stress, yell, whatever. My dentist office would NEVER keep me waiting. First, they don't let me stay in the waiting room because my crying and anxiety attacks upset the other patients! Second, they put the gas thing on my face right away or I have been known to bolt. Seriously, I am pathetic about the dentist.

Carol, still trying to send good energy your way....

Misti, are you overwhelmed yet? Don't be! Just jump in wherever!

Gayle, how was your appointment? Your trip to the airport? I think you are too hard on yourself too often.

Nancy, sounds like your house is very organized and getting ready for the holiday. I understand about the feelings when someone passes. Each year I have this bittersweet moment when I take out the christmas stuff and find a dear friends christmas bear. But, I KNOW that she would want me to celebrate.

Mary, the house looks good, I am hoping for a quick sale. You guys deserve a break.

Freda, yup, revolution is messy. I am glad that you made it through your weekend of work. Of course, there is room on the soap box for you! Please send me some snow! I really want some Dad is attempting to comply with the CPAP. I am hopeful.

Karenfl, how are you? Any critters or wayward gardeners around?

I have some work that I need to get done tonight so I better get on with it. I need this report done before my morning meeting and just need more time Have a lovely evening.

Well, I am sorry about missing anyone.... I need to make a list....

Last edited by Riemontana; 12-06-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: fix grammar
Old 12-07-2011, 12:02 AM   #122  

Been a busy day again...I started the day at my yoga stretch class, then stopped at a store for a gift card for my sil. Unfortunately I am going to have to mail this one small package for my dd and sil. Bought this gift for her before realized we were not going to be visiting them and now I've slipped his GC in as well. At least that's the only one.

Ok, on with my day...heard from our realtor that the house is nice and clean and she sent me the ad I posted. Thought since i talk about the house all the time you guys might like to see it. If you know anyone that is moving or wants to move to that area, send them to our house, please! You notice we are listing it for $80,000 but the balance on our loan is $128,752!! Ouch!! But we have to do what we have to do.

I emptied the RV kitchen today of all the rest of our stuff except I forgot the spice rack. Doing one area a day was my plan but tomorrow I will backtrack a bit and empty the spice rack and wipe out all the shelves and draws again now that I've emptied them. Then I'll start emptying the living room cupboards....I still have lots of books up there. Finding places to put all this stuff in our house is now the problem. Some I'm giving away, some tossing, a few things I'm leaving in the RV for the buyer and the rest I'm trying to find a place for.

Dh went to eye doctor today...you may remember his double vision and drooping lid....the doctor couldn't perceive any double vision although Joe does notice now and then. Much less than before though. His lid is staying up better but still droops in bright light or when tired. He is hoping it will be all better by the end of the year. His pressure (he has glaucoma) was only 12 so the doctor was very pleased. At one point over a year ago they had planned on surgery but haven't had to do it, so we are thankful.

Chick - Ok, let's close the deal on the house! I want a buyer SOON!! I actually like the house a lot. It's more modern than my own and I like the windows in the living room and master bedroom. I like the kitchen too. I also love the bathroom off the bedroom...I'm a tub person and I really like that deep tub! And the walk-in closet...don't get me started on that. It's been a dream of mine for a long time. They only thing I don't like is that there is no door separating the master bedroom and the master bathroom, however I'm sure one could be put in. They also have a little pantry off the kitchen I like. You can't see it in the pictures. The pool is not so important to me but in AZ it is. There's hardly any mowing to do...mostly rock and concrete, a couple trees to keep trimmed. Perfect for a family or a retired couple who has occasional grandchildren. It's a nice family neighborhood of nice looking homes. And the price is sure right! It started out around well over $200K before the recession. AZ prices have always been lower than ours up here and now they are ridiculous!

Marie - Ok since we are all sharing our ugly skin stories...I noticed just this morning that my butt skin is getting crepy... I know I'm getting close to 70 but it's just started and I don't like it one bit! My dh who is 76 is no worse! Of course the boobs are way way softer than they used to be and lower down on my chest too. I also have saggy arms which will only get worse if I manage to lose more and then there is my apron...I haven't lost enough to really call it an apron, it is still more a roll(s) but if I ever get to goal weight, it will be an apron. And as I said before I already need something done for my poor saggy neck...it looks like a turkey wattle to me....is that what you call the turkey thingy? I think if I have surgery they should make me a whole new body! LOL I do still get compliments on my legs but I can tell they don't look as good anymore too...more blue veins popping out now and my skin feels much drier than it used to be. Too bad we just can't be issued a new body every 20 years or so!

Karen31 - Hope you get some good sleep! I guess I missed what was wrong. I remember your poor doggie having a problem but missed yours. Sorry. I can't keep up with all the posts!

Jess - Where does your leg hurt...is it in the hip? I used to have sciatica so badly. Used to be my lt hip was the worst. My oldest dd who is a masseuse gave me a massage once and liked to kill me but she stretched that leg way over to the other side and afterwards it didn't hurt for over a year! So I learned to stretch it like that and as long as I do that I rarely have any pain in my hip. Then the pain started (about a year ago or little more) in the back of my knee and down to my ankle/foot. That was harder to fix and hurt so much if I sit at all. You may remember me complaining about it. But suddenly it has gone away and I hope it never returns! Anyway your talking about stretching your leg made me think of this.

Nancy - How sad about your little niece! And to happen at the holiday season makes it even harder! Life goes on but we carry the loss within us. I have one child (probably a man now!) in Heaven and I believe I will see him again some day. Believing that has really helped me to cope with losing him. BTW, I've always wanted to make a fruit cake and never have. Now who would eat it...the kids don't like them and dh would only eat a little so who does that leave...yours truly! Hope your SO had a great birthday!! Ummm brownies sound so good...good choice! Bet your house smelled goo with all the baking!

Slmn - I buy my chicken spread at Costco at the end of meat dept or sometimes it's in the deli dept. It's called chicken salad and is on lettuce and has green something (parsley probably) sprinkled on top. It's really yummy! They don't have it all the time, mostly around holidays. I often take it when I'm invited to someone's house. Would be good (but perhaps a little expensive?) for a potluck and I always serve it with crackers, usually several varieties of snack crackers. It's a good size dish, I sent some home with my guests and there was still enough for the two of us today. In fact I ate so much I felt a little sick! That's why I don't buy it for just us. I have GERD and have the cough mostly when I lie down or change position in bed. I use Prilosec OTC and it helps but not totally. The doc told me to try and go off it now and then (it causes something bad but can't remember what it is!) but everytime I go off it a few days later I get very uncomfortable so have to go back on it. Also don't know if you take them but some blood pressure medicines cause a chronic cough...Altace is one of them. I used to take it and after a few years developed the cough and my doctor switched me to another med.

Zoe - Sorry about your first dh but sounds like it's worked out better this time around even if not perfect. None of us are perfect you know and being chosen to share someone's life is not to be taken lightly. It can turn out to be a joy or painful burden so it's important to consider very carefully and marry for the right reasons. Sometimes when we are young it is not easy to choose with wisdom. I consider it a privilege that someone wanted to share their life with me! But that doesn't mean it's always 50/50 (very rarely in fact!) or that it will always be easy. I made a few decisions, however when I was very young on how I would choose to react to circumstances of life/marriage regardless how my dh behaved. and those decisions have helped me through a great deal and I feel very blessed because I had the opportunity to learn these things. Martin Luther (not King) said something like "the birds fly above all our heads but we don't have to let them nest in our hair"...we can't choose for anyone else but we can choose for ourselves how we will react.

Biggest Loser is on now so will go watch it.
Old 12-07-2011, 06:34 AM   #123  

Just a quick HI.

Rosey I love your bears and trees, it looks so magical. And is that snow I see through the window, how perfect for the setting.

Today is Hump Day, so all is well. Good day to all.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:40 AM   #124  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Feeling sick - scratchy throat, headache, cough, weak.

Skipped last night's function at college I am teaching for; cannot skip meeting at local school today; have not decided whether or not I will be able to attend play with my sister tomorrow.

No exercise & no calorie counting for now.

Lynn
Old 12-07-2011, 07:52 AM   #125  

Height: 5'8.5"

Just reading through the thread and want to thank everyone for all the welcomes. This is certainly a friendly thread, and I look forward to getting to know all of you better!
Old 12-07-2011, 08:46 AM   #126  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

I am 2 days away from surgery, and my frame of mind is starting to improve. I am calmer than I have been for the past couple weeks. I do not have anyone who knows enough about computers to come on this site and post an update. As soon as I am well enough to sit at the computer for a few minutes, I will, but remember, I will be hospitalized for at least 10 days. Too bad I can't get online with my phone.

Maryea - I love, love, love the house! I don't understand why it hasn't already sold. Is it near Pheonix? DH niece is looking for a house in the Phoenix area. I think I would love AZ in the winter but hate it in the summer.

I make chicken salad, but I don't use a recipe. I just chop up cooked chicken and celery and mix it with mayo. Somehow it always seems like it needs something else. I don't shop at Cosco.

I think my doctor changed my blood pressure meds once trying to find a cure for my cough, but I still coughed. I used to get gerd and I used to live on Pepcid AC but now I avoid foods that cause it, such as chocolate, coffee, fatty foods, etc and I try not to eat in the evening so I rarely have symptoms. Except for this dang cough.
Old 12-07-2011, 08:55 AM   #127  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Zoe and Maryea - I think it was you two who were talking about mixed race couples. Did you hear about the church in KY that voted to ban mixed race couples from joining their congregation? I was just amazed! That is like something from the 1950's! And especially a church, which is the house of God. How could they be christians and feel that way? Well, it ended up that the minister said they were not allowed to do anything that was against the law, and this is definately discrimination and not permitted. So now they say they accept all members regardless of race. If it were me, I would know that those people still felt that way and I wouldn't want to attend their so called church! It seemed that they didn't care if people of different races attended, as long as they were not a mixed race couple.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:32 AM   #128  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning GG’s,

Two days down, two to go. A nice sunny day here but cold ~ 29* this morning when I got up.

Made it through yesterday’s adventures ~ tired. Hopefully I will get off on time tonight and be able to get to bed earlier.

Dr’s appointment went well, got my prescription for restless leg med refilled (that was the whole reason for the appointment). And they were even pretty much on time.

The adventure ~ was perhaps punishment from the health/diet Gods (LOL). I ate my lunch sandwich in the car in the parking lot before the dr’s appointment, but didn’t have time to eat the fruit salad. I was still hungry, so stopped at a gas station convenience store, got a cup of coffee (was miffed because the cappucino machines were out of order ~ that maybe should have been my first sign that this excursion was going to go bad). Bought a small pack of those Lorna Doone shortbread cookies. I know ~ not good choices, but what is done is done. Got to the car and opened the pack of cookies ~ they were all smashed on one side ~ so ended up being a bag of crumbs mostly. If I hadn’t been in a hurry to get back to work, I would have taken them back and returned them. Had to eat them with a spoon. Then the coffee cup ~ lid wasn’t fitting tightly, and as I drank the coffee, didn’t realize I was dribbling it all down the front of me (until the hot coffee cooled off and I felt wet and cold). And it couldn’t have been on one of my scrubs that was dark colored ~ was on one of the light colored ones. So, when I got to work, I went to the restroom where I could lock the door and took off the top ~ tried to rinse out the coffee before the stain set in. Hosed down the girls (the coffee had sugar in it that made it a sticky mess) and put myself back together.

I actually made it back to work in pretty good time. My charge nurse said that it didn’t look like much was going on, so I could leave at my regular time. I was gonna do that, but then ran into a snag right at the end that kept me there for another hour. I wouldn’t have had to stay, but felt bad to go off and leave this for the next people to deal with.

My son offered to ride to the airport with me to pick up DH. So, I left work and picked up DS and headed to the airport. We had a nice visit. I took the woosy way out ~ took the toll road ~ much less traffic and confusion ~ it was (to me) $2.50 well spent to ease my stress. What happens on the Hardy Toll Road stays on the Hardy Toll Road ~ LOL (what DH doesn’t know won’t hurt him).

Got home and looked as some of the pics DH took of DD Jen and DGD Evie. He took lots, so I will have some more to look forward to seeing.

Ok, gonna finish getting ready for work. Hope you all have a nice day.
Old 12-07-2011, 09:51 AM   #129  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

1260 calories yesterday until we got home from babysitting the twins (non-stop playing for 2 ½ hours straight….soooooo tired!). Well, actually 1260 after I ate my supper after we babysat for the boys. Went to bed at 10:00, couldn’t sleep, got up to read for a bit and ended up eating a cupful of dry cereal – another couple of hundred calories. Kinda mad at myself. I don’t want to starve myself, and don’t need to lose the weight ultra-fast, but would still like to get my eating more under control and not turn to food when tired or stressed, etc. Really tired this morning, but I’ll eat my regular oatmeal with raisins and will be fine until lunch.

Carol Sue, I’m glad you’re feeling more comfortable about your upcoming surgery. We’ll be sure not to drive each other crazy looking for you for at least ten days. Oh – try adding a little cumin to your chicken salad – or that boxed seasoning for turkey – can’t remember the name of it – oh, yes, Bell’s – comes in a small yellow box and there’s sage and some other stuff in it that seasons poultry really nicely. I also sometimes put halved red seedless grapes in mine, or dried cranberries. Both add a nice tang and texture. Oh…that church. Yeah. Sounds like a bunch of throwbacks to pre-Civil War thinking, eh? Well, they’re still out there – all over the rural south – interesting, though, isn’t it, the way people can truly believe that they are Christians even while behaving in direct opposition to what Christ said? And proud of it, too….in most cases. Oh, well…

Lynn, I do believe that you’ve extended yourself a bit too far, trying to keep up with two classes in addition to all your other stuff. Stay home, rest, and feel better…and from now on, how about one class at a time?

Good day to you as well, Chickadeee. So, anyway. Is that your real name?

Mary, it sounds like you were a lot wiser than I was as a young woman. In the case of my ex, I could’ve just focused on my own behavior, I suppose, but serial cheating (on his part) was a little hard to ignore. And, it’s an issue of respect, don’t you think? How can you have self respect if you don’t demand respect from others?

Val, you sound like me at the dentist. I have to be anesthetized for cleanings. I think that it takes a certain degree of masochism to NOT feel intimidated by somebody assaulting you (and even drawing blood, for goodness’ sake! ) in the mouth (or anywhere else, come to think of it.)

SUCH pretty window treatments, Rosey! You really should think about a home-based business making and selling those wonderful things that you make!

Ah, yes, PT, I’m very much afraid that I may have to cut back on the exercise for fear of becoming an endorphin junkie. I mean, that 6 ½ minutes could turn into 7…and then (horrors!) 8….oh, I can’t even allow myself to think beyond 8. It’s too frightening to contemplate! As for Ms. Know-it-All at work, y’know, I don’t even like her well enough to be bothered figuring out a snide remark to use with her. Mostly, I just look down my nose at her. I think I’ll change my screen name to Cruella.

Nancy and Isabella – y’know my insides just turn to jelly when I hear things like that about children dying unexpectedly with unforeseen illnesses or being killed in accidents and such. I know that it happens to families but I just can’t imagine how one handles such pain. I think I’d just want to curl up and die myself, although you know you can’t do that because your still-living family members need your support. Just horrible!

Hope you’re feeling better, CaddyK. Was this the flu? What ever it was, it sure has knocked you for a loop, honey. Get better, you hear?

Marie, “not so nice” is something that I just naturally bond with! And WAY TO GO with that reunion. It may have been a while back, but those memories are what sustains us through many a period of yo-yo dieting. I ran into a former classmate a few years back – same scenario: the prom queen and all that happy horsedoodle in high school – and not only was she EXTREMELY overweight, she was slovenly and dressed in a garment that could only have come off the rack at the neighborhood Wally’s World. I, on the other hand, was still in my Atkins diet svelte stage, and felt pretty danged good about the grown-up me. Sad, but true. Cruella strikes again.

Glad you enjoy the beauty of the snow coming down, Bobbi. Enjoy it for BOTH of us, will you?

Hi Freda, Gayle (Incidentally, I rather like the phrase “What happens on the Hardy Toll Road stays on the Hardy Toll Road”! Seems to me that could apply to MANY situations in life…….Red….hello…missing a few others lately, aren’t we? Where is K3????? It makes me nervous when she hasn’t posted for a few days. Come out, come out wherever you are, K3!!!!

Have a good day, ya’ll. It’s raining here, and supposed to rain all day. Possibly a little snow tonight, but clear by morning. I can probably handle that alright.

Z
Old 12-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #130  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Quick hola this morning...

I'm doing laundry, contemplating a productive day off... however, it's NOSEBLEED season in the Rocky Mountains. I was sitting here, minding my own business, and here comes the drip, drip. It's normal for this time of year, and it's also ANNOYING. It's really gross to stuff vaseline up my nose!

PT/Zoe - please remember, repeat often, and say to your cohort: "Bless your heart!!!"

CK - how are you feeling? How's Sissy?

Rosey - as always, your crafts make me feel good. Speaking of which, Marie - how are the glass projects coming along? And how's Blizzie? Any results yet?

I know I'm missing most of you, but I'm off to run hither. Maybe I'll return later and do a proper job of this! Onward, lovelies!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #131  

S/C/G: 209/157.5/135

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone. Hope everyone is having a great day.

Well, DD & GD are moving back in with us for the month of December. Hopefully after that DD's significant other will have a plan put together for taking care of his upcoming family! He is just finishing his degree next week and has to be out of his current apartment by the end of next week so DD & GD are coming back home so they don't contribute to the stress he is already feeling.

Also, we welcomed our newest GD to the world yesterday. My DS & DIL have been married 13 yrs, could not conceive so adopted two baby boys who are not 7 & 3, then she quite unexpectedly became pregnant! Both Mom & baby are doing well.

Finally had some movement (downward thankfully) on the scale. Down to 157.5 this morning! Gives me some motivation to get through the rest of the week.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:38 PM   #132  
Isabella

S/C/G: 180/154.5/125

Height: 5 feet 2 inches

Just a quick "HI" to everyone before I start the banana bread for the "children." I have just a few things to say about my body and here they are:

My body misunderstood what I said about 20 years ago. It thought I said I was moving South. I didn't. I stayed North where everything on top is turning white. My body moved South and stayed there, liking the warmth. But my boobs decided to take opposite vacations and one went East and the other went West--they only get together when forced into the same bra.

Carol Sue, all the best as you undergo surgery. Get well soon and come back to us.

I'll be home tomorrow. Long trip on the road and it's supposed to rain but it will be warm and mild for this time of year. (11 degrees Celcius)
Old 12-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #133  

I woke up achy and decided to skip the gym but probably shouldn't. Planned to sleep in but of course I got a phone call which I ignored and it was from the bank. She left a message saying she has info for me but now we are playing phone tag. It's probably just the info that I recently got in letter saying they need yet another budget plus bank statements. But hopefully she'll call back today...at least I don't have problems with the bank not communicating with me...she calls every week. Today my plan is to continue unpacking the RV but I haven't even had breakfast yet.

retiredone - Love your story about going south! LOL

Sutter - Congrats on the weighloss!

Jess - I had that happen to me the other day even out here ..sudden nosebleed for no obvious reason! It usually only happens to me in very warm weather.

Zoe - It was the way I was raised and my faith that caused me to think the way I do even when young, but looking back I can see I was often very immature and acted selfishly many many times. However I try to remember to seek my dh's highest good at all times. I have always said that there were two things that I would separate for: physical abuse of my children or I and continual unfaithfulness because yes you are right it comes down to respect not only of me (and my children) but of what marriage is about. I believe in oneness and feel we should treat each other's bodies as our own. This also means faithfulness as adultery strikes at the very heart of marriage. We all make mistakes and my first choice would be to try and forgive and go on even though I would be terribly hurt but if it is continual (or as you say serial), it is destruction of the commitment and I would not put up with it! I would divorce for that. Of course, my beliefs are old-fashioned to a lot of people today, but it's how I believe.

Well I thought I would not write a book today but it's already getting that way so better quit. Hope you all have a great day!!
Mary

ETA: Someone wondered why the house was not yet sold. We have only had it on the market since Dec 1st and because it was not quite ready until Monday it was not on the multiple listing service but it is now. The realtor said we probably won't see much action until after Jan 1st, but we are hoping we will get some serious lookers before then.

Last edited by maryea; 12-07-2011 at 01:25 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:48 PM   #134  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

If you have the time, please copy/paste this unto word and fill it out. Post when you have the time.
Are you a morning or night person?
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods?
What was your favorite childhood television program?
What is your favorite television program now?
Are you a collector of anything?
If you could be any animal, what would you be?
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
What is usually your first thought when you wake up?
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep?
What's your favorite color?
What's your favorite animal?
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?
Do you believe in ghosts?
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)?
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on?
Have any bad habits?
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy?
List 3 of your best personality traits:
List 3 of your worst personality traits:
Have any celebrity crushes?
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself:
Any tattoos or piercing?
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
What personality traits do you look for in a partner?
What personality traits do you dislike in other people?
Are you mostly a clean or messy person?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go?
List 3 goals on your life's to-do list:
Name 1 regret you have:
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid:
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult:
What's your favorite song of the moment?
What's your favorite song of all time?
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night?
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon?
Have any hidden talents?
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal?
What would be your dream job?
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love?
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?
Name 1 thing not many people know about you:
Do you believe in the afterlife?
Old 12-07-2011, 05:16 PM   #135  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Are you a morning or night person? MORNING
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? SWEET
What was your favorite childhood television program? I LOVE LUCY
What is your favorite television program now? PARENTHOOD
Are you a collector of anything? PINK CHERRY BLOSSOM DEPRESSION GLASS
If you could be any animal, what would you be? WOLF
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I COULD FLY
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? WHAT IT’S DOING OUTSIDE
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I READ NOVELS BEFORE BED, USUALLY THINK ABOUT THAT.
What's your favorite color? RED
What's your favorite animal? DOG
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? NO
Do you believe in ghosts? YES
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? YES Which one(s) SPIDER SOLITAIRE
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? MY DD AND 2 GRANDSONS
Have any bad habits? NO, BUT I USED TO ABUSE ALCOHOL
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? I’M ALMOST PERFECT, HAHA
List 3 of your best personality traits: LOVE ANIMALS, POSSITIVE, ORGANIZED
List 3 of your worst personality traits: SOMETIMES CRITIAL OF PEOPLE, ALOOF, INSENSITIVE, SOMETIMES.
Have any celebrity crushes? GUY PENROD OF THE GAITHERS
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I WANT TO BE TALLER THAN 5’3.
Any tattoos or piercing? YES, CHERRIES ON MY CALF
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? EYES
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? HUMOR
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? LYING
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? CLEAN
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? COLORADO SPRINGS
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? DENMARK AND MY RELATIVES
List 3 goals on your life's to-do list: MOVE INTO A CONDO, FLY IN A WIND MACHINE, GET BACK INTO OIL PAINTING.
Name 1 regret you have: I WAS VERY NASTY TO A GIRL IN HIGH SCHOOL, WOULD LOVE TO FIND HER TO APOLOGIZE
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: THE SECURITY OF NEVER HAVING TO LOCK OUR DOORS AT NIGHT
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: FREEDOM
What's your favorite song of the moment? I’VE JUST SEEN JESUS
What's your favorite song of all time? I COME TO THE GARDEN ALONE
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? NOTHING, CHILL OUT
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? GO FOR COFFEE WITH FAMILY
Have any hidden talents? ARTIST
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? PORK CUTLETS IN GRAVY AND MASHED POTATOES
What would be your dream job? A ZILLIONAIRE WHO GIVES OUT MONEY TO NEEDY PEOPLE.
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? 100 MILLION
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? HEALTH TO MY FAMILY, DESIRED JOBS FOR MY DD AND TWO GRANDSONS, GOOD MARRIAGES TO THEM ALL.
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I CAN’T SING VERY WELL
Do you believe in the afterlife? YES, JESUS IS MY PASSBOOK TO HEAVEN

Last edited by Bobbolink; 12-07-2011 at 05:17 PM.
Closed Thread