Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #196  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good morning GG's,

A nice sunny day here today. One day down ~ two to go.

I wanted to do my walk this morning, but I didn't sleep well last night and even though I know I should, just didn't feel like it. Like in that questionaire of Bobbi's, I guess I am more of an afternoon person. It takes me a while to get the kinks and stiffness gone so that I feel like doing a walk. I don't pop out of bed ready to go ~ I have to work up to it ~ LOL. I am thinking maybe I can take a break at work for 10 minutes and walk (around inside if it is cold outside, or outside when it gets warmer). I never take my breaks, so I would think I should be able to do that.

Ok, off to work. Hope you all have a nice day.

Take care
Old 12-11-2011, 10:26 AM   #197  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Freda-- hope you have a wonderful Birthday today!! Enjoy!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:48 AM   #198  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Height: 5'3"

Happy Birthday Freda!!!
Old 12-11-2011, 10:52 AM   #199  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Hello Friends.

I am trying to get ahold of a dr this morning after a sleepless night. My knee is really swollen and painful after standing all day yesterday. I don't regret it but I am hurting really bad.....

I will try to check in later.

Rie
Old 12-11-2011, 10:55 AM   #200  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Are you a morning or night person? Night
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet but salty when I’m sick
What was your favorite childhood television program? My Friend Flicka and Fury
What is your favorite television program now? Dancing with the Stars
Are you a collector of anything? I like Eagles--have several plates want more
If you could be any animal, what would you be? One of my dogs
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I could fly
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? What will this day bring
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? So much to do in the morning
What's your favorite color? Red
What's your favorite animal? Dog
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yes
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, at times
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Which one(s)? Yes, FreeCell and Spider solitare
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? My family and me!
Have any bad habits? Procrastinating
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Procrastinating
List 3 of your best personality traits: Caring, generous and loving
List 3 of your worst personality traits: get my feelings hurt easily, want to control, and I can be pretty grumpy at times
Have any celebrity crushes? Kenny Chesney!
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I would like to be a “little” taller
Any tattoos or piercing? Ears
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Some similar to my own
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Dishonesty
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean enough to be healthy and dirty enough to be happy
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Missouri
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Mexico
List 3 goals on your life's to-do list: Go to Hawaii, Bahamas, and Play in Las Vegas
Name 1 regret you have: I wish I would have taken better care of myself
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Not having the responsibilities that I do now
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Doing things on my own schedule
What's your favorite song of the moment? Where’s the line to see Jesus
What's your favorite song of all time? How Great Thou Art
What's your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Watch tv and play on the puter
What's your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Having lunch with the family
Have any hidden talents? I try playing the accordion, piano and organ
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Lobster
What would be your dream job? Helping others
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? 100 million dollars can buy a lot of love!! LOL!
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? Be more outgoing, Have my sons healthy and happy,
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I don’t like being in large crowds
Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes
Old 12-11-2011, 11:19 AM   #201  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Wishing you a wonderful birthday, Freda!

Z
Old 12-11-2011, 11:21 AM   #202  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

So sorry that you are hurting, Val. It was for a good cause, but I wish it hadn't resulted in such a painful ending. Feel better.

Z
Old 12-11-2011, 11:35 AM   #203  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Good Sunday, All…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISSY FREDA….
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Marie – I’m glad you’re taking the tumor out. It would bother me, too, knowing there are icky things in there… and it obviously was bothering her, or you wouldn’t have taken her into the vet in the first place. Begone! SamCat and I are thinking positive thoughts!

Your pictures were wonderful, including our beloved Kai mooning (some kitty snickering there!)! The stained glass panels are gorgeous. I think I need some more effusive words, since wonderful and gorgeous are much over-used!

Rosey – I do remember when Willie died. I didn’t recognize him!

Rie – feel better!

Nothing on the agenda today, which is nice. PT/Zoe – I’m starting #3 of the Borrowers series and am so much enjoying them!! I’m not sure I trust loaning them out, though… GM wonders if they’ll give her nightmares? I think she’d enjoy them!

Hope you all have a good Sunday! CK – hope you get to go to church and to your no-cal socializing!
Old 12-11-2011, 11:39 AM   #204  
emaline29

S/C/G: 226/202/154

Quote:
Originally Posted by glynne View Post
Good morning GG's,

A nice sunny day here today. One day down ~ two to go.

I wanted to do my walk this morning, but I didn't sleep well last night and even though I know I should, just didn't feel like it. Like in that questionaire of Bobbi's, I guess I am more of an afternoon person. It takes me a while to get the kinks and stiffness gone so that I feel like doing a walk. I don't pop out of bed ready to go ~ I have to work up to it ~ LOL. ......

Take care
That's me too Glynne! Takes me till about 11a.m. to get mobile with my bad back!...

Haven't posted on here for a while as been thro' rather a bad patch..Weight has got really stuck since last Xmas..would you believe!
Am seriously contemplating one of these sachet type regimes starting in the new year. Will have to see my doctor first as it's a problem with being diabetic.

If I am not back before I do hope you all have a very happy cristmas and a prosperous new year!!..
Old 12-11-2011, 01:51 PM   #205  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Rosey, I love the tattoo around your wrist. Your two pictures show them perfectly. Pretty!

Chickadee, so do tell. What are you tats of? I think it if a tat isn’t offensive it shouldn’t be a problem in an office environment. And stay warm. Brrr. I take it the Packers are going to freeze the Raiders this afternoon.

Freda, have the most wonderful birthday ever!

Lynn, feel better! When you do, take it easy and slow. No need to push yourself.

Gayle, I hope it warms up so you can walk outside. I do pop out of bed ready to go. At least 99% of the time. This morning I wanted to lollygag with my doggies.

Rie, I hope you feel better. Perhaps a little too much walkitout?

Donna, actually the tumor isn’t bothering her. I found it and it bothered me. So out it comes. BTW, I posted the Kai Mooning picture for SamCat. I thought he’d enjoy it.

Emaline, maintaining your 26 pound lost from last Christmas is a lot to be happy about. Have a great Christmas.

Getting set to pick of DIL, DGD and DGS then go to the base Children’s Christmas party. I have the Packers set to record on DH’s computer so I will watch the game after the party. Grandchildren first, Packers second. I guess my priorities aren’t too out of whack.
Marie
Old 12-11-2011, 02:21 PM   #206  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Nancy - and any other fruitcake types - I saw this recipe, which sounds somewhat palatable. Is it anything you could even remotely consider to be fruitcake??

http://www.mrfood.com/Cakes/No-Bake-...cake-2146/ml/1
Old 12-11-2011, 04:44 PM   #207  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

[FONT=Happy Birthday Freda!
Lynn...yes, I think you can win spider solitare most of the time.
"Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]
Old 12-11-2011, 05:14 PM   #208  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Evening all....Happy Birthday Freda....35 and holding! Right!

Rosie....you can see a great difference in the before and after pictures. Poor Willie wee dog. I remember feeling so bad for you.

Marie.....did any mirrors crack cause dash took one look at Moonbeam Kai and he whisled!

Rie....We all do dumb things like we were still sixteen. You know better than to stand on those poor knees that long. There should be an award system in place so when we do right we get an award. Boy would I lose weight fast then.

Bought a black doctor bag for DD and put "Lil Doc Cory" in gpld letters. Have to get a few oimtments, ace and bulb suringe and get it shipped out asap. Dh is tickled and keeps thinking of more stuff to put in it.

Lynn...please take care of Lynn. You2 Karen....enough winter snotty noses and coughs...be better....

Gota start dinner.....k3
Old 12-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #209  

Went to church this am and we have a musical to go to tonight so just came home to eat and rest in between.

Marie - good grandma

Emaline - Not sure if I've welcomed you..if not, welcome!!

Jess - I haven't tried the Borrowers. Right now I'm reading an old Dean Koontz book. I've always liked him better than Stephen King.

freda - Hope you've had a nice birthday!!

Last edited by maryea; 12-11-2011 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #210  

Happy Birthday Freda hope its an awsome day for you. its snowing like a blizzard out today pretty tho i spent the morning cleaning the kitchen then made breakfast. i forgot to not drink anything when i eat, a gb rule and had coffee with the eggs. yuk bad move as my tummy is now empty yuk i feel like poo now so im watching the packers and on the puter till my system settles. Rei im sry your knee is sore and karen3 and lynn feel better soon. hope your sunday peaceful (((hugs))) rosey
Closed Thread