Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #316  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Good midmorning GG's....I checked the scale yesterday and so shocked and didn't report it. Offically on SB for past 6 days, but really while in Daytona because i couldn't walk to Ihop and ate mostly stuff we brought which was beach friendly!!!!!! I am down 10Lbs!!!!!!!! Whooooooooosh....deleted!

Got a little spocked yesterday doing the whole kitchen cleaning. Last time I did that ended up in the ER and surgery. Of course I did not move the refrig this time.

DH is driving me insane. Refused to go for cbc yesterday and now saying he never remembered refusing...duh...His gait is unsteady with the neuropathy, add the one arm sling and he is bouncing off the walls. found him picking up something in the walk in shower this morning. I'd had to call the fire company if he fell in there. If he's up I have to be up....sends Dash in to make sure.

Zoe....remember that the scale is just a tool and the best way to figure how you are doing is how your clothes fit. A pound is just a burp on the screen of life. Gas waiting to pop. A blob on your glasses. Nothing.

Marie....Love lite orchid. Actually after painting the kitchen gray the cabinets now look lite orchid. Been thinking about changing to a much darker gray....heck I'd like a new kitchen.

Lynn....You can't change the holiday or the weekend plans so enjoy and you know you can get back on track on Black Friday. If you gotta cheat do it well and Enjoy every bite. Have Fun!

Rosie....wonder if the wind you had was also blowing down here. It was howling yesterday? Of course alot warmer. We have been powerless for 8 days down here. I remember as a kid going 10 days with the blizzard of 1948. Lived in the kitchen in front of the gas oven. When we built our home in the mountains we had everything set up in case of outage. So of course in 20 years never needed it.

Gotta fix a lunch for Dh....k3

Last edited by Karen3; 11-19-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 11-19-2011, 12:35 PM   #317  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Height: 5'3"

Happy Saturday Goldens!

I did 90 minutes walkitout this morning. I was going longer but I was tired and my knee was really barking at me. We awoke this morning to a couple inches of soft, powdery white stuff over everything and it is really cold. I don't think my arthritic knee appreciated the beauty of it I seriously contemplated a bundled up walk outside but I worried that it might be slippery and I do not need an injury right now.

I slept late but I was a little tired. About once a week I allow the little guy to sleep with me. Usually he is just a nice warm bundle in bed. Last night he was a little tossing, turning, sleeptalking dervish and I seriously considered sending him downstairs to his dad at 0300. He awoke this morning cheerful and full of energy and I am NOT... I have a birthday party tonight, even though I would really rather cuddle up with a movie. I must go, though, as two of my employees are celebrating the big 50 and they would be bummed if I didn't show up.

Karen3, wow, darlin, 10 pounds gone! Of course, you have been eating like the veritable bird.... Congrats! And I am glad that you made it through that kitchen experience. One step at a time, those "firsts" go away. Your dh continues to sound like my dad.... remember that it is not ok to harm the disabled

CK, I would be crazy preparing for open houses and viewings all the time! Whew! Don't worry about the weight - it will go away as you move around...

Zoe, I'm not sure that you can/should cut back your calories any more than you have... We are all different but that is often counterproductive. I am so sorry about the pound. My family members all tended to get thin as they got older but they never deprived themselves - just ate smaller portions. Personally, I think you should continue to stomp your feet, get angry, and whatever else you need - just don't give up on yourself My vote on your "excercise" is to simply buy a cheap pedometer, and set a goal of taking a couple hundred more steps a day.... It will come off.

Marie, have fun going over the mountain. Nice to get a positive stroke from the boss! You deserve it! I forgot to tell you... Monday night I was watching the game while at pool league. I kept talking to you and cheering in my head the whole time. LOL Did you hear me??

Lynn, DRAT! Well, I agree with Zoe. Enjoy the time and get back on the horse after Thanksgiving. At least you have set limits that keep it from getting out of control.

Bobbi, I forgot to tell you, I love the chair. It is really similar to one that we have in our family. Lovely.

Hi Mary! What are you doing today??

Nancy, it must be a relief to have the kids back in their own vehicle. Although I remember you saying that these are a couple hard working and respectful kids so it is great that you guys help them out.

Chickadee I hope you enjoyed your birthday.

Donna, what's up? I saw you on fb this morning and then facebook was "no more" so I came here. Hope you are having a lovely saturday.

Sorry if I missed anyone, I will be back later.

Rie
Old 11-19-2011, 01:02 PM   #318  

Good morning! Yesterday went so fast. I got the research done and entered so done with that. Rie, you can find paying survey companies if you do a search. It's time consuming...if I were working I doubt I'd have time, but I'm retired so it helps me bring in a few dollars here and there. This was a big one $135 but that's unusual. It seems like when we need some extra cash it comes in, from here and there, PTL and now that I've been a member of lots of companies for a long time, I notice I get more opportunities. You have to do a lot to just be screened and then they start sending you the good ones if you qualify kind of like kissing a lot of frogs before you get to the prince! LOL I usually qualify for the health kind since diabetes is a big topic but I don't take insulin so that disqualifies me for some. Weight, financial products, cell phone useage and internet activity are frequent topics. I've done some off-line focus groups as they pay better than regular surveys usually but nowadays most are online now that they are capable of interacting online. I also get phone interviews but not as often as I used to since technology is so much better and more can be done online. The more they ask of you in terms of personal info and time, they usually pay more. Some only enter you in a survey...don't like to waste my time on those although I have won some...$25 several times and a $100 twice. Except for the one company where I've won several times, I only enter those kind if they are ten minutes or less.

Karen3 - I agree...you have to think of the scale as just an assessment tool YOU use and not that it controls your emotions or your day. It tells you how you are doing and you are the one who has to either keep doing what you are doing longer, or change in some way. It took me a long time to get to that point though so I understand the struggle.

I've neglected my house except for minimal maintenance for most of two months now for one reason or another. I hope to get something more done today! Also need to either find a place that serves both white and dark turkey meat on Thanksgiving or I'm going to be fixing the holiday meal! My dh likes dark meat and that's the only time he gets it so it's important to him and all the restaurants we have called do not serve it. I haven't fixed a holiday meal in a few years now.

Karen3, wow, you've dropped ten pounds! That's amazing! I know you proba lost some the hard way..with your health conditions...and I'm sorry about that but sounds like you have been careful about your eating too.

Zoe - Know what you mean. I guess at our ages we can no longer enjoy life in relation to food much...but one meal or two doesn't have to break the diet. Remember lots of times it's just the sodium and the water will flow out if the kidneys are working. Just keep on doing the right things most of the time and you'll see it drop. Your house colors sound beautiful! Vanilla...I love the sound of that..probably because it makes me think of ice cream.

Mary

Last edited by maryea; 11-19-2011 at 01:06 PM.
Old 11-19-2011, 02:43 PM   #319  

HI everyone, well the hunt is over, I got my deer at 8am this morning. Needed some help with the cleaning of it(sure miss the full use of the thumb!), thank goodness for neighbors way out here. It is already at the meat processors.

Now to take it easy the rest of the day. Want to work on a Snowman Wall Hanging, see what I can get done on that.

My birthday was good, very enjoyable. Part of me still thinks I should have a piece of B day cake! So I had a Black Bean Brownie!

Tomorrow is weigh in day and measurements, sure hope it is a positive day.

Enjoy your day.
Old 11-19-2011, 03:16 PM   #320  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Good early afternoon, Goldens!

Did a wee tad of domestic drudgery, and now I’m recovering. I might do more later… and I might not!

Wow, it sounds like none of us are very adventurous, when it comes to paint colors. If I remember correctly, Nancy has a wild kitchen cabinet color scheme; otherwise, we’re all pretty safe! I don’t find harsh colors restful, and life is twitchy enough without living in that personal environment, so sayeth me. Nancy, don’t get your feelings hurt! I LIKE your kitchen color scheme!

CK – did you get all your doctoring done? Ditto, Rie?

Hola, Gayle – life better? It doesn’t sound like the new management is making too much trouble for all of you… yet. What about the scrubs? Is that going to happen, the colors, etc?

Freda – hi! I’m always glad to “see” you!

Rie – I so agree with you... and MY decorating has more to do with easy/lazy than any eye for beauty!

Rosey – I’m so glad you’re safe and sound! And I’m glad DH was home when this storm hit! I hate to think of you weathering it by yourself!

Marie – how are you doing with your stained glass project? I hope you’ll post picture of the progress. I can’t wait to see it! (I’m impressed!)

PT/Zoe
– sorry you feel so defeated. Welcome to my world. I’m OVER this diet caca. I’m now into maintaining what I’ve lost!

KarenFL – congratulations! I am so proud of you!!!! Good for you!!!! I hope your DH is better. It sounds like it might be worthwhile to get him a sitter for an afternoon, so you can go scream in peace.

Chickadee – hope your birthday was nice… and WHAT is a black bean brownie? I can hear someone, somewhere, rolling over in a grave!!

Nothing much to report. It’s still a beautiful autumn here, chilly but pretty. The flowers are all gone, so we don’t have any roses, CK… so sad. Yours was purty!

Off to do something…. Hope you’re all having a good Saturday! Onward. Newbies – welcome!!
Old 11-19-2011, 06:33 PM   #321  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good afternoon GG’s,

It is one of those days where I have stuff to do, but didn’t feel like doing it, so ~ haven’t accomplished anything. The night is young, so I still might be able to get a couple little sewing type things done ~ I can handle that I guess.

I haven’t slept as well the last few nights. Seems one of you wrote that you also had not rested well. I think I remember Lynn telling about some study where people reported (lots of people all over the country ~ all on the same night) that they had not slept well. Maybe it was that phenomenon going on.

So, last night was another of those nights. Got to bed late, and had hoped to sleep later on the morning end, but alas it was not to be ~ woke up at my usual work day getting up time, and for the life of me could not get back to sleep. Got up, but didn’t feel very peppy or like doing anything. I think the lack of sunshine today also added to my chair potato status.

I was supposed to go with DH to the Y today. We had an appointment for them to input the settings from the other location into the weight machines at this location so that we can use the machines at either location. I was tired and in pain ~ totally not up for any of that. So told DH (and prefaced the statement with I don’t want any eye rolling ~ LOL to go without me and I would reschedule my appointment.

So, Kitty and I happily gorked for a while. I had a nap in the chair, and she enjoyed sitting on top of the heating pad that was over my knees. I feel a little better now that I got some more rest.

Had a rebellious moment and was craving something sweet like crazy, so had an English muffin with strawberry jam. Then decided just not to keep track of anything else today. I haven’t done too badly ~ just haven’t measured anything or marked it down.

Got to visit with my friend from Kansas City ~ she is out in Tucson staying with her dad (92yrs).

Got to visit with my sister as she traveled from Kentucky to Ohio. She will get to be up there for the holidays.

Dad had surgery yesterday to remove a spot of skin cancer from his arm, then they took a biopsy of his lymph node to check if it had spread. The Dr thinks it hasn’t but wanted to be sure. My dad is another one of those bad man patients. I talked to him this morning ~ he was doing pretty good and in good spirits, but not obeying Dr’s orders. He was supposed to be taking it easy and not cook or drive or anything. He proudly told me he had made breakfast this morning. I scolded him and he said that my sis-in-law has already scolded him too. She told me that she had his vehicle down at her place, so he wouldn’t drive. He doesn’t behave very well. This afternoon my sister called ~ she was there visiting mom and dad. She told me I was lucky that I wasn’t there, because I would probably be getting yelled at. She had just gotten yelled at and was outside sneaking a call to me to tell me about it. Dad was in pain. Hadn’t eaten all day and despite being told by the nurse to eat before taking his pain medication, he did not listen, took the pain pill, then complained because he was sick to his stomach. Hard to have sympathy for someone who will not follow the instructions. They are given for a reason ~ DUH!!!! (Sorry if I am disrespectful to my dad). He doesn’t yell at my sis-in-law ~ we figure, because she is not directly one of his kids ~ so she can get away with bossing him.

DH is at the library learning how to download books to a tablet thing he got. He had been wanting one, and did lots of research on the different kinds and got a HTC Flyer. He is like a kid with a new toy. That is why I was up late last night ~ he was showing it to me and let me play with it. I might even get to play with it from time to time.

I am thinking of maybe changing my user name here ~ saw on another post someone had asked to do that. I think they will do it once. I have never sort of liked the one I picked, but that was a long time ago when I first started with the internet and didn't have much experience. Glynne is the G from my first name added to my middle name. I saw something recently and it was a man's name ~ I don't want people to think I am a man. Yuck. Other poeple have neat names. I want one.

Sorry this got so long. Now I will do some personals. (Next post)
Old 11-19-2011, 07:12 PM   #322  
Want to feel better

Hello again,

Donna ~ sounds like a nice day out by you. RE: your domestic drudgery ~ I vote for gorking for you and might not for doing more of the domestic stuff.

Chickadeee ~ glad you had a nice birthday ~ are the black bean brownies good? Could you share the recipe?

Mary ~ your house stuff will be waiting for you ~ it never goes anywhere and always is still waiting. Were you able to find a place yet that serves dark meat turkey? Glad that the surveys come at just the right time for you when you need a little extra $$$$

Rie ~ I am always in awe of you exercising ladies and the length of time you are able to do it. If I can do 30 minutes, I feel lucky. I wish I could like it, but haven’t found that magic yet.

Karen FL ~ congrats on the 10 pounds deleted. Be careful with the cleaning ~ go easy ~ want you to be ok. Sorry your DH is being a “difficult” patient.

Zoe ~ sorry for the frustration you are having. I can identify with that. Thank goodness though that it was only one pound.

CK ~ sorry for the gain. Hopefully it will come back off fairly quickly. You did so well with the Wii before ~ I know you can do it again.

Lynn ~ good luck to your daughter on her marathon. Hang in there ~ sounds like you have a good plan for dealing with the restraunts and holidays.

Marie ~ nice that you got some appreciative words from your boss. The paw print tattoo sounds like just the right one for you ~ a reminder of your puppy love.

Nancy ~ glad your stepson’s vehicle is fixed. Now maybe your life can return to normal. Sorry your internet is being a pain.

Bobbi ~ I loved your canisters and kitchen border. Our house the walls are kind of a cream or oatmeal color ~ don’t know what you call it ~ all through the house. And the carpets are kind of a light tan. I would like to put up borders someday. But DH is so frugal, don’t know that that will ever happen. The front entry has wall paper that is not “us” and I would like to do something different. For now, I guess it will have to do ~ I don’t have time to fix it different right now anyway. As we have moved around from place to place ~ I found that it made more sense for us to pick a place that was already fixed how we liked it, because it costs so much to change all that.

Rosey ~ glad your power is back on and that you all are ok. Sorry you got so tired ~ hope you are rested back up now.

Freda ~ hope you are having a good weekend at work.

Carol Sue ~ glad your surgery is scheduled.

Hello to Lyn, Donna Marie, Koala, Pam, Darcy, Red, Webwoman and anyone else I missed. Trying to get this finished up ~ Maddie is expected to pop in, and nothing gets done when she is here ~ LOL.

Hope you all are having a good weekend.
Old 11-19-2011, 08:02 PM   #323  

Well, I got the shopping done and I ended up buying a turkey, so will be cooking Thanksgiving dinner as can't find a restaurant that serves both white and dark meat except for a few very expensive ones. This is not the month to spend $40-90 dollars on a meal plus tip!! So I got a 10+# one and the butcher gave me a $3 coupon on it. I did find a turkey roast (which is what I was looking for but didn't know that's what it was called) with both white and dark meat but the whole turkey was actually cheaper with the coupon and we'll have plenty leftovers (ugh! for me but dh will like them for a while). I only like turkey once a year and maybe one time I'll eat the leftovers but that's it. However I do love the rest of the meal! You know, all those yummy carbs...my weakness!!

Chick - Glad you had a nice birthday! How is the black bean brownie? I've always wanted to try that recipe.

Reread my previous post, and Karen3, I didn't mean you are having trouble with the scale, I meant I agreed with you about using it as a tool and that I also understood why others have trouble with it as I used to too. Sorry my mind goes faster than my fingers sometimes and when I reread I think oh, that didn't sound right!

We ate more of the frozen pizza for lunch today (we heat it first though) So think there is only one piece left now, thank the good Lord!! Dh has laid claim to that piece (as well he should!) so no more temptation from that at least! I LOVE Costco's Food Court pizza much too much! My bs was high this am and that is probably one reason. We are just snacking tonight but I didn't get any veggies (except the bit on the combo pizza) so I'm having a salad or something tonight along with one of my other mini meals.

Our son was to move out of he house today. I hope they got everything out so he can finally start cleaning and painting. We are signing the listing agreement with the realtor this weekend but she has to wait to actually list it until she can get in there and take pictures and everything has to be done by then.

You all have a great evening!
Old 11-19-2011, 09:57 PM   #324  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Well, Finally I get back to here! I got everything done that I wanted to, fixed supper, Tim grilled a steak and I fixed rice and some veggies. Set down after supper and watched Cops----then took a shower and now I'm pooped!!!

I did get my blood test done yesterday, don't know when I will have the results from that but they said if everything was OK they would see me in 6 months, if not they will be calling me. I go on the 30th for my mammogram and then I think, for the moment at least I'm done with the medical stuff.

Going to church in the morning and then meeting the family at a restaurant here in our town for lunch. That way we can get back to the house and get the girls and then go somewhere from 2:00 - 4:00 while my brother has the open house here.

I am a little discouraged (sounds like I'm not the only one in this boat) about the weight gain again!! And I know I can lose it again because I have done it so many times before. BUT at this point I'm just frustrated! I was thinking today of Aunt Bea in Mayberry---she was nice and round and HAPPY!! LOL!!! I know, I know!! But I don't think I am eating that bad, I'm just not moving! I also look back and I used to fix different baked goodies and loved doing it. I could eat one or two cookies and be happy. But since I have been so focused on trying to lose all this weight I don't do any baking. And Tim loves homemade goodies, so then I start to feel guilty because I haven't baked anything. Double edge sword this is! I think I'm going to try something a little different and not focus so much on what I should or shouldn't eat, eat what I want and try to be a little more active. I got way off track after going on vacation, deciding to list the house for sale, worried about the son, who seems to be doing OK at the moment and loves his job! PTL!!! So I'm going to live and try hard not to obsess about food or exercise and see if that doesn't work a little bit for me, at least for awhile. I'm thinking this is maybe a partial break that I may need with Thanksgiving coming, Tim's birthday, Christmas and then our anniversary on New Year's Eve. By then I should have been able to get through the all the holidays and enjoy them and re-evaluate after the first of the year..

Don't get me wrong----I'm not jumping ship, just wanting to sit back and enjoy the ride for awhile. Life is just too short to worry so much about food. You got to have it, It isn't like smoking where you can just quit ( I did that about 10 years ago) But you have to have that food!! I'm still going to do my weigh in 'cause I don't want to go any higher on the scale but I don't want to be a slave to it either!!

Guess, I kind of went rambling on there for a bit. Guess you can tell I've been thinking a lot huh? I still want to lose this weight and I will---
Old 11-20-2011, 04:49 AM   #325  
Never give up

S/C/G: 78 kg/71/65?

Height: 5'1.5"

Hi all! My computer crashed yesterday and it would NOT work. I brought it to a computer-savvy friend and it is now working but I am way behind and tired. Sunday evening here and I want to call it a day. Hope to catch up soon.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:14 AM   #326  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Well, I'm back. Wasn't feeling well yesterday. Gaining a pound was only the tip of the iceberg, so to speak. I've been fighting this bronchitis for weeks now ....feel a little better, and then come into contact with one of the grandkids with a runny nose, or dh, who had a cold last week, and I'm back coughing again.

Biggest problem is coughing at night so that I don't get enough sleep, and then sooner or later (yesterday) I'm in crash mode. I was planning to get out grocery shopping, and then dd3 called to see if dh and I could sit with the twins for about 45 minutes (one of them was running a slight temp and had a little cough - the other one just got over the same thing). Dgd had a soccer game at noon, and then basketball practice that sil (her dad) coaches, so he was to meet them there, and dd3 was going to then come home. So we needed to relieve sil until dd3 could drop off dgd and get home for the twinnies. I figured I could handle that - just not breathe too close to them - but really started feeling horrid (stomach upset) while we were there, so when we left, I decided to come right home instead of grocery shopping.

I have a Queen Anne chair in the living room that reclines, and I parked myself in it with a box of tissues, cold green tea, and a book, and stayed there all night long. FINALLY slept well, because somehow, the angle I'm at in that chair seems to let me breathe comfortably without coughing all night long.

Oh, CaddyK, how long have we been down this road together? Losing, gaining, losing, gaining....? Aunt Bea, indeed! Well, you're right, I think, about needing a break from the struggle...I'm just scared to death, frankly, of what the scale might be hollering up at me after the holidays if I don't exercise a little vigilance beforehand. What kills me is I THOUGHT I was doing very well this week - I didn't count every bite, but I was pretty sure about everything I ate, and didn't overeat, ever - and ended up GAINING a pound!Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

PT, if I were just able to maintain, I think I'd be less frustrated, but it doesn't seem to work that way for me. It's either lose or gain...no happy medium. When I think about it, I remember that when I lost all that weight after I had my son - with the Atkins diet - I kept it off all those years because I never got much past stage one! All I ate for years and years was meat, fish, poultry, eggs, cheese and salads!!! Now, I wouldn't dare eat like that because I know that my body really needs the nutrients from fruits and vegetables. I guess. I swear, I don't know anymore.

Sorry about your computer woes, Red. Glad you're back among us.

Gayle, if you want to change your user name, I think you should. How about Isadora, as in Isadora Duncan, the pioneer in interpretive dance?? Maybe I should change mine, too. Ellabella makes me feel like a big, floppy clown. Maybe we should all change our names to sound more fluid and rhythmical - in my case, maybe it would plant a subliminal message about exercising more.

Chickadeee! You shot a deer??????? OMG! I am totally floored at the thought of one of us out creeping through the woods in full hunting regalia, carrying a shotgun! And you, with the recent thumb surgery! Wow. That's really wild. Guess you can tell that I've spent the better part of my life in the city, huh?

Mary, I always do Thanksgiving...usually dd3 and her family go to the in-laws out in Connecticut, and I just have dd2 and her family and in-law (she only has a mil) and my son & his (now) wife go to her family early and come to us later. This year, dd3 will be coming here as well, because they're going to CT the following weekend for a big birthday bash for sil's great aunt, who is 90. I love turkey, and after the holiday, I typically use the leftover meat in my signature turkey pie that everyone loves. I also make my homemade apple/cranberry sauce, corn bread...omg....how am I going to get through this Thanksgiving without blowing up like a beach ball?

Val, I'm kind of liking the pedometer idea. It reminded me that when I was doing Atkins for all those years, I also walked like crazy...walked and walked...even walked to and from my office, which at that time, was 4 miles from my house! I need to WALK!

K3, funny you should mention gas waiting to pop, because I've had enough of that lately to fuel a Prius, at least. Oh, girl, I love that you're so supportive, but what I need is a good kick in the rear end, not sympathy. How are you managing on so few calories? I would be chewing on my coattails!

Freda! I've missed you, chickie!! Trying, here, to keep up, and not doing a very good job of it, I'm afraid. I get about half-way through and run out of steam. I hope this doesn't keep up all winter long. I can't get a flu shot (I don't think) because of this egg allergy that I've developed over the past few years..but I should probably check, because I can't be sick all winter long.

Wow, Rosey.. you guys really got whacked, didn't you? I'm sure glad you're okay. I don't suppose you've given any thought to moving to a kinder, gentler climate for your senior years? (I certainly have).

Hey to you, Nancy!

Nice to get that recognition at work, Marie - of course we all knew you were an expert! Hope things calm down a bit before long for you. Do you get a Christmas break when the kids do?

Good luck to your daughter, Lynn!

Bobbi, did you decide on your colors yet? I've lost most of my enthusiasm when it comes to decorating my house. I've had the same oriental rugs and furniture for some time, now, and I expect it'll come with me when we make our final move. A lot of my stuff - my dining room table and chairs, for instance - I had custom-made back when I was rolling in money, (past tense, unfortunately) and they'll get passed down to the next generation when I finally hit the dust. As for wall art - it's all dh's paintings, which are abstract and colorful enough so that we need plain walls with no borders. The one thing I do want to get for our next (and last) place is an Eames chair and ottoman in a sort of camel color to blend with the rest of my stuff. I'll have to wait on that, though, until we buy the next house, because those darn chairs run somewhere between $2,000 and $3,000. I wish I could find a good reproduction, or even a slightly used one, but they're hard to find.

Carol Sue, I'm with you when it comes to computers. They are a mystery that I have no desire to solve. If they don't work for some reason, I don't want to know why, I just want someone to fix it!

Okay. Another day ahead. I hope it's a good one for everybody!

Z
Old 11-20-2011, 08:43 AM   #327  

Just a quick good morning to everyone.

I did my weigh in and lost 3 lbs (finally) must of been that hiking in the woods!!!. And lost an inch as well. Now, I can see why I need to keep on this track, it will pay off eventually. And adding more good carbs I think helps as well. Thanks to you guys for always giving support and encouragement, I will try to return the favor.

I hope everyone gets to take some time today for themselves. That is my goal today.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:49 AM   #328  

S/C/G: 250/208/150

Height: 5'4

Okay All You GG Chicks.....this Is Me Yelling At You! Especially The Golden 4.....you Zoe, You Karen, You Lynn And You Gayle! Hear This.......

It Is Okay We Are Programed From The Time We Were Born To Fail At Dieting Over The Holidays.....but We Will Still Get Up Every Morning And Try. We Are Strong Smart And Damn Fine Ladies Who Can Do Anything. We Are Already Beautiful And We Just Want To Perfect Ourselves. Cheer Up.....now Pull Up Those Bloomin Bloomers And Get Going With The Best Month Of Your Life.....because You Are Golden Chicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now! No Complaining Get Doing! Now! K3

PS THE CENSOR TOOK OFF HALF MY CAPS....READD THEM AND HEAR ME ROAR

Last edited by Karen3; 11-20-2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:58 AM   #329  
Want to feel better

Thank you Karen ~ I needed that
Old 11-20-2011, 10:22 AM   #330  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

WOW! Karen! Thanks for yelling at me! I think I need to print this out and put it on my refrigerator!!! It may help get me through the next month or so! This may be just what I needed!
Closed Thread