Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 11:37 AM   #241  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Height: 5'3"

Hey Donna!

Thinking of you this morning. I hope things have improved today. Keep us posted when you can!

Rie
Old 08-19-2011, 11:40 AM   #242  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Just a quick note to post an article from an author I read many days a week. She's a personal trainer and just knows her stuff. Click here. The article is great on identifying weight regain traps.
Marie
Old 08-19-2011, 11:42 AM   #243  
Ellabella

S/C/G: 194/162/145

Height: 5'6

Still with you, PT…please send updates when you can. Keeping you and granny/mom in my thoughts and prayers.
Another week ending. Incredible, the way the time just moves on and on… Another weigh-in tomorrow, with hopefully good results. I’m seeing some improvement around my middle, and in my collarbone area. Also, oddly (it seems to me) some of my shoes are feeling looser, which isn’t necessarily such a good thing. I have a lot of flats – Michael Kors, Born, etc., that I’ve paid a good price for in order to be comfortable while at the same time looking (fairly, anyway) stylish. No fun trying to schlep around in a pair of flats that want to fall off at every step, and replacing them will cost more than I care to spend right now with the wedding coming up and all. Ah, well, have to take the bad with the good, I guess.
I had – ta-dahhh! – my hair permed last night. The (old) curl was pretty much gone, and I needed a spiffier “do” for the wedding. I’m liking it, and will try to post a pic for a GG’s opinion sometime next week – won’t be able to get dh to take any pics this weekend as he’s going to be in New Hampshire. I opted to stay home all by my lonesome….and while I will (of course) miss him terribly, I will put on a brave face and try to console myself with a nice, long “spa” night, and (hopefully – if the weather cooperates) some “me” time down at the lake. Also supposed to be doing that back-to-school shopping with dgd tomorrow. I guess I won’t have TOO much time to wallow in self pity at being left on my own.
For some reason, I’m wanting my lunch, and here it is, only 11:32 AM. I usually don’t eat lunch – if I eat it – until 1:00 or 1:30. Doesn’t look like I’m going to make it that long today. Must be my skipped lunches during the week catching up with me. S’okay, though – I brought some of my eggplant “meat”balls and some 60-calorie pita bread, so I can have a nice sandwich for myself, along with 20 – count ‘em: exactly 20 – kettle cooked russet potato chips for 150 calories (LOVE those things!) Now all I have to do is wait until lunchtime (the group I eat with all go down at 1:00 or so) or plan on eating alone. Is that like drinking alone, I wonder? For me, maybe it is. I’d better wait.
Have a nice day, y’all –
Z
Old 08-19-2011, 12:03 PM   #244  
Bobbi

S/C/G: 130/123/120

Height: 5’ 2”

Hi girls...I just read all the posts backwards,from the newest to the oldest. Sorry Donna about granny, hope she's better by the time you read this.
I miss posting daily here but just too busy to take the time. My insurance company/medicare cut off payments to my chiropractor, they are skunks. Maybe they'd rather pay for surgery to get my vertebrae back into place ? I've been on a cleaning binge in the bedroom, took out the large area rug covering the middle of my hardwood floor. (I like it better this way but needed the rug so Chalies nails wouldn't scratch the floor.) My headaches are always on the right side of my head at night and I've noticed my right nostril gets plugged too. I googled it and most forums I've run into say it's possible dust mites/allergies that plug one side. They feed on dry skin and guess who spends many hours a day sitting on the bed and watching out the window for birds and squirrels? Charlie my beloved dog. I put all the bedding, quilt, pillows, etc. in hot water and washed them. He is now banned from the bedroom, door is always shut and he is bewildered. I've stripped the dresser and high boy tops of anything that can collect dust. I pulled out the bed/dressers and night table to rid the dust on ledges, etc. Then I ordered a room humidifier and a air purifier to run. Probably the air purifier in the daytime with the bedroom door shut and the humidifier at night w/door closed. (They won't arrive until next week, ordered on line.)
Marie...sorry about the dog problems. Like KarenMo said, we treat them better than some people. We've always been dog owners, Bruce spends 15 minutes to 1/2 hour every morning brushing Charlie out, then vacumns. Bless his heart, good thing he has lots of energy and the will to do most of the house work. I'm a tad lazy in that department. Did anyone see the 10 year old boy from Albert Lea, Mn. that had his racing bike stolen? He wrote a letter to our local paper asking for it back. Last I checked it was over a million hits on it online. Many people offered to buy him a new one and it was on Good Morning America today. His parents are very smart, they don't want donations as they can afford to buy him a new one. The boy wants his own bike returned and asked parents to look for bikes in their garages that don't belong to their kids.
Now I need to get out and plants some stuff, all plants are 90% off and a great way to fill in.
Sorry I haven't participated in the Face Book girls, I have trouble just keeping up here.

Last edited by Bobbolink; 08-19-2011 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-19-2011, 03:46 PM   #245  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

Good afternoon GG's,

Taking a break ~ have been trying to find (online) some nursing scrubs and getting frustrated.

So, sharing the happenings of the day ~ I have to laugh at myself (might as well find some humor in things)
~ maybe it will make you smile too.

Good news ~ I was down 1.something pounds at WW today. Still not back to my lowest, but getting there slowly.

Now the laugh part ~ went to the grocery on the way home. They told at WW last week that this store was carrying the PB2 ~ they were out, but would order ~ still not in today. This store has these little trays with samples. I tried a couple ~ one ~ some kind of nacho ~ left my mouth on fire ~ for many several minutes after eating it. The cure for this ~ a doughnut and small bag of chips. The crazy mind games. Marie is creative and writes ~ my mind creates these crazy things instead ~ LOL. I didn't even need to buy anything else ~ I should have just gone to the car and drank some of the water I had brought along ~ but I was weak today And by the time I got done strolling around trying to decide which thing would do the least damage and stop the fire, the fire was probably out. Oh well ~ so I stumbled. Now I am back up and back on track.

While looking for the scrubs sites ~ came across one ~ elegant plus. Do your eyes ever read/see something different than what is really there? My eyes saw ~ elephant plus. Maybe the guilt of my transgressions taking over ~ LOL.

Ok, back to the shopping. My scrubs are getting thin in the area between my thighs. I need to replace before I have a wardrobe malfunction

I had bought some nice pretty cloth a few months back to make some. Wouldn't have been a problem getting them made the way my schedule was at the time. But soon after, before I was able to get any of them made ~ they changed my schedule/hours and I do not have time now to tackle that. The problem is that I can't just cut the stuff out and sew it up ~ that would be easy. I am short, and wider in places and have to tweak the pattern ~ that is what takes the time. I do not want to mess it up ~ once you cut the cloth ~ you can't turn back. If I could just get one tweaked and made ~ the rest would probably go pretty quickly. I think someone on here mentioned one time when the topic of sewing came up ~ how it was just easier to go to the store and try on. Mostly that is what I do, but there are few choices in the bigger plus sizes of the scrubs.

They even sell them at places now like Walmart, Garden Ridge, and some of the Dollar Stores ~ but they are in the regular size people sizes, or the low plus sizes.

So, my quest continues. Wish me luck.

Hope you all are having a nice day.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #246  

S/C/G: 182/ticker/130 145 hlthy bmi

Height: 5'4"

Hi golden girls,
Most of you have lost considerable amount of weight. Do you feel the weightloss made you feel younger?
I sometimes feel i have started looking older.
Old 08-19-2011, 09:51 PM   #247  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Hello, All…

Granny opted to spend another night at the hospital (good!), so I’ll bring her home tomorrow, most likely. She was up and in her chair, enjoying fine dining (I’m sure), but complaining all the while… good grief! The bp is stabilized for the most part, and I’m sure she’ll come home with a prescription. Otherwise, the incision looks great and is no longer seeping. Since we got through the first 24 hours without incident, I think she’ll be okay.

Thank you all for your concern and good wishes!

Bobbi - the information on selenium was really interesting. Thanks! How are your headaches? I'm sorry you had to boot Charlie out of the bedroom; he must be very confused! I hope it helps!

Zoe – I’m anxious to see the new pics! I’m sure you’re fabulous, Dahling! And have you considered duct tape with your floppy flats (of course, wrapped around the instep)? I know for a FACT that duct tape is quite fashionable!! I’m thinking good thoughts for your weigh-in, too!!

Gayle – are you having trouble finding scrubs outlets online or are you having trouble finding something you like? I still buy all my pants from AllHeart. Jasco is also good for me. Ah, in reading further, it sounds like you have trouble finding a good fit. I can sympathize with that! I bought some at WalMart last year, and they were so skimpy and sized so small that they were basically a monetary gift from me to WalMart! I didn’t bother returning them, although I should have.

Puneri – my answer is “no”…. when I first lost the weight, I felt lighter and more attractive. Now that I’m used to it, I’m back to feeling fat and ugly, even though I haven’t gained it back. It’s a vicious circle.

Puneri - We just all found out that the capital of KY is some doofy place called Frankfort! Who would have thought?? I always figured it was Louisville or Knoxville...

I’m pooped, so I’m going to bed! Hope you’re all well………..

KarenFL, Mustang, Freda, Lyn, Lynn… everyone, later!
Old 08-19-2011, 09:59 PM   #248  

S/C/G: 254/171/150

Hello Goldens!

I had a pretty good day today. I had lunch with a good friend. I think my back is actually on the mend. I am still taking the meds (sparingly) but I have no pain today. Maybe that chiropractor did some good.

I found out today that my youngest ds, dil and little gs are on their way here for a quick trip. Dil's grandmother is at the end and she wants to see her one more time. So, I will get to see little gs (Gabriel) for a few hours tomorrow. I can't wait.

Puneri, the feedback that I get from everyone is that I look much younger with my weight loss. My face has more definition and I actually have some bone structure now.

Gayle, I hear you. Our minds do crazy things. Just get back in line and it will be fine. I was a hairsbreath away from losing a battle with Baskin Robbins today. I actually walked in the store and then I went back out. People looked at me strange.

Bobbi, here's hoping that allergies are contributing and you can feel better.

Zoe, What is up with us today? It seems like we are all strangely hungry. I hope you made it through the day ok. I am going to add a low carb protein shake tomorrow in the morning, hoping that it carries me through the day. I think maybe it is the pills that are making me hungry. I am keeping my fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow.

Marie, thanks for the article. Makes a lot of sense. I am trying really hard to just adopt a plan that will work long term. I really liked the stuff about leptin as an appetite suppressant. This week I have been reminded that excercise helps to control my appetite.

Donna, still thinking of you and granny/mom.

Hello to all the rest. I will be back tomorrow.

Rie

Old 08-19-2011, 10:59 PM   #249  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Hello everyone. Donna so glad to hear that your Mom is doing well. I'm sure you were relieved that she will be staying one more night. I think they try to get people out way too soon in the first place.

Things are going fine here. I only lost .2 pounds this week. I think I am just playing with about 3 pounds here!! So anyway, the ticker stays the same this week.

We still have the house on the market because we have found like three different houses that we would be interested in if ours would sell. Keeping an eye on them and we'll see what happens. Not getting many calls though so I guess it doesn't make any difference if it is still listed or not. From the way it looks the banks aren't loaning any money unless you can prove you really don't need it so I imagine we will be staying right here..... everytime I say that we get a rush of "looky loos"!

We spent a couple hours out in the pool tonight after supper and it was quite nice. After the cooler, cloud covered rainy days last week, the water cooled off and the last time we were in it it was down right cold! Tonight the temp. was almost 90 in the water and that was really nice.

Hoping everything is going good for all. Zoe, looking forward to new pics--and I'm with Donna, duct tape fixes just about anything! In fact, tonight I used it on the vacuum hose for the pool tonight! The hose came off the head and I just don't want to buy a new hose this year!! It worked!!

Take care everyone..Have a great night!!
Old 08-20-2011, 10:19 AM   #250  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Zoe, have fun shopping with your DGD. And enjoy your “me” time. While you are having me time, I will spend some time with my DH. We haven’t done that in nearly two weeks.

Bobbi, I have severe allergies and my dr. gave me specific instructions on the bedroom. First, no plants in there – they harbor mold. Second, all bedding is to be washed in the hottest water to kill the mites every week and never be hung out to dry (not a problem in the dust bowl I call home). And allergy covers for the mattress and pillows from National Allergy (google them). He also said the dogs shouldn’t be on the bed but I ignored that directive. Mostly they won’t sleep on the bed but if I can con them to join me, I do. But he was ok with the dogs sleeping in the room. On the floor and or on their beds. Charlie shouldn’t be banished. Also you might want to think of allergy testing and then shots.

Gayle, crazy mind games. If I didn’t have them on in my head, I’d be bored. I’m sorry yours took the form of munching. You’ll be fine because you recognized it for what it was.

Puneri, I think I looked haggard when I reached my 135 goal. I’m better at the 140-145 range. So I just need to get back to there again.

Donna, I’m so relieved Granny/Mom is doing well. Enjoy bringing her home from the hospital. Are you her only caretaker or will you have breaks? BTW, duct tape is my savior. I always suggest duct tape to fix anything to DH and then he fixes it right before I get my roll out.

Val, WAY TO GO!!!! On walking out of Baskin-Robbins. Here’s a virtual pat on the back. That is a NSV in the true sense. Enjoy your time with DGS.

KarenMO, I’ve used duct tape on my garden hose (chomping doggies made it a soaker hose). I’ve used it on my pool equipment. I love duct tape and love that you can buy it in purple and pink.

I’m trying to be quiet as DH is still sleeping. Sort of funny when I think about my night sleep (number of hours) compared to his at this point – he’s getting more sleep. But I plan on a luxurious weekend afternoon nap today. We’re going to repeat my bike ride of last weekend. DH was impressed I road to the post office while he was in Reno. There are hills. Nasty hills. And I chose to do it. This week he’s going too. And my pool needs a full vacuuming and brushing of the sides. I love pool vacuuming. I hate the brushing and the setting up of the vacuuming. But doing the vacuuming is peaceful and relaxing. So I have a good day planned. I do wish DH would get the heck up as I’m getting hungry for breakfast. Diet Pepsi only fills one up so much.

And I’m on day 15 of being an on my diet. I wish I could find a balance between and but I don’t think I’ll ever have that ability. So I will choose the way of eating from now on with a few thrown in for special occasions.

Update on the Kai Pixie Bear. I returned the venison and sweet potato food to Petco and they were great about taking it back. So I went to the co-op that has Canidae food and found Chicken and Rice, both canned and dry. She’s never been allergic to Chicken but stopped eating it. I can tell you the baby danced for her food last night and this morning. Since she was a puppy, she’d do pirouettes for her bowl. As a puppy it was silly but since I found it entertaining, I made her do them for every meal (the others have to sit, wait, whatever so they know I’m pack leader). But since the mess of trying the vet’s food, she hasn’t eaten more or less done her pirouettes. And she’s energetic. And goofey. She kept it down, she liked it and she ate two meals in a row. So KarenMO – thank you!!!!! Actually thank you to all that gave advice. I listened and would say, “My friend recommended this” with both purchases over the last few days. My friends, the GGs!
Marie

Last edited by Marie; 08-20-2011 at 10:20 AM.
Old 08-20-2011, 10:44 AM   #251  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Glad the Canidae is working for Kai. I use the Canidae Platinum with Ginger and Sissy and they both really like it. Sissy takes about 5 or 6 pieces through out the day and "hides" them! Then if Ginger walks by wherever they may be Sissy jumps in and "guards" them! They are both too funny! I leave the dry down for my two from the time I get up until about 5:00 or 6:00 then I pick it up. I know you are supposed to feed them like twice a day but both of mine like to "graze" all day. So this seems to work pretty good for them.

Be back later to try to catch up.
Old 08-20-2011, 04:58 PM   #252  
Donna

Height: 5' 7"

Quick check-in...
Got Granny home from the hospital about 11... went to get her prescriptions... got her showered and into bed... and now I'm home doing a few things before going back tonight for the night. And she wants me there all day tomorrow, too...

I'm the worst daughter in the world, and there is a reason that I'm not nursing anymore! I'm praying for patience, because my hands are shaking! That whining and whimpering and moaning and "eiu, eiu, eiu-ing" just makes me insane. She's not in any pain, but she's weak from being in bed for 2 days. I'm trying, I'm trying... and I need much more patience!

Marie - in answer to your question about me being the only caretaker, I am the only reliable caretaker. My brother and his wife live very close, but they're again off on vacation. My sister works on the weekends; she's a help, but Granny is vicious to her, so I'd prefer to shield her as much as possible. It pretty much falls on me...

I'm going to go pay some attention to VelcroCat and to get myself fed and calmed down before I have to go back. Think good thoughts for my self control!!!

And have a good weekend, everyone!
Old 08-20-2011, 05:58 PM   #253  

This is our first really hot day...it's in the low 90s! We went out for a few items...I got a case for my Kindle..forgot to get one when I bought it. And we went to Costco to return a charger for my dh's iPhone. We were thinking he could charge it at night and it was also a clock, but he prefers to charge his phone while sitting in his recliner watching TV and we already have an alarm clock even though we almost never set it. So we got to thinking why spend the money? So we took it back. Getting much more frugal in our old age!

Since I was going to the gym alone yesterday I went to the senior circuit training class I used to take...since my dh's accident we have only gone a couple times. He doesn't like the class so I stopped going too. I get a good workout in it so think I may start doing that again Fridays. The other mornings I like what we are already doing. I think the machine workouts have strengthened me as usually this class (I try to do it very vigorously) is pretty hard for me if I haven't been there for a few weeks or months and it had been much longer than that this time. Sometimes I have had to slow down or even sit for a few minutes, but I had no problem getting back into it yesterday. My weight though is going the wrong way...I dropped a lb today but I was up 3.2 lbs on my "official" weigh-in day! I expected it of course, the way I was eating..so hoping I keep dropping now that I am more or less (trying) back on-track.

Marie - glad you're being an angel on your diet!! LOL I sure haven't been for almost a week, but am gradually getting back to it.. I just go up and down both in behavior and in weight. Worse thing is my bs are too high probably mostly r/t my eating. The doctor upped my meds and that causes GI issues.

Donna - You are a good dd doing what the others are not. Nursing is not an easy job (whether it's your mom or others) and we all struggle with the patience issue esp when we are tired ourselves. Even when my dh first came home from the hospital, I had to often slip a way and pray for strength and patience. Does your mom live alone?

So many people are struggling to make their house payments, seems like every day or so we hear of someone else who is walking away from their house, right here in our neighborhood! I am so very thankful that ours is paid for. It's not in great shape, doesn't look so good but just having it paid off is a real blessing! Plus our taxes aren't too bad.

I'm about to fall asleep while typing so think I'll take a little nap...have a good
evening everyone!

Last edited by maryea; 08-20-2011 at 06:00 PM.
Old 08-20-2011, 06:54 PM   #254  
Bobbi

I appoligize for the long post but I just had to catch up with everyone.
Gosh, it’s hard trying to catch up on this fast thread, no wonder we broke a record last month. I think it’s wonderful how we’ve formed such a solid group and can all relate to the ups and downs of life.
Nancy, are you kidding me, you actually ate all that food and no gain? It looked like a lot of fried food and lots of sugar. How’s your tummy? As to shocking us, we’ve all pigged out many times or we wouldn’t be here
Quote:
Before I go, I’m going to put up a pic of the food I ate yesterday for my pig-out meal. I debated with myself about showing it to y’all, because it’s one thing to tell you about what a pig I can be, but it’s different letting you see for yourselves

Val... I also have a wide foot and thank goodness they make lots of shoes for wide feet. As to finding answers for my daily headaches, I actually broke down and sobbed after learning the MRI’s didn’t find anything. (not in front of the doc, home with dH) I almost wished they did, at least I’d know. I had a grilled Rueben at our country fair and a bag of Tom Thumb donuts. The Rueben was probably the best I’ve ever eaten, really thick with lean corn beef.
Quote:
I have a wide foot. ~~ I am sure hoping that you find answers to your headaches ~~I also will be going to the county fair and having treats with my dad~~

Lynn…size 10 is super, all that exercising and marathon training is paying off. I had ovarian cysts that kept coming back too, finally I just had a hysterectomy and my troubles were over. (I was 45 at the time) Good Riddance to my period!
Quote:
I first tried on size 12 P and they were too big. The size 10 P fit perfectly. This afternoon is my OB/GYN appt. to do the annual check on my ovarian cysts. I've had them for years

Zoe… We’re part of the Mayo Clinic and I’ve had to trust them. I might go to a neurology MD next, I google the one (Marie?) mentioned and printed out his web page. I hate driving out of town and especially hate driving in twin cities. As to your dd‘s mil, I‘m surprised you didn‘t say something to her about leaving her dirty dishes on the coffee table. But you gotta play nice, at least until after the wedding. Then look out MIL! Have you decided what you‘re wearing yet? Post pictures please
Quote:
Those dumb-a** doctors need to use those diagnostic skills they got tested on in medical school and figure out what's going on! This is ridiculous!(It just annoyed me to see her with her plate piled high with my pork roast, roasted sweet & white potatoes, spinach, corn on the cob, homemade apple sauce with cranberries, and corn bread yesterday. She ate it in the living room and left her plate on the coffee table for someone else to pick up and wash.)

Mary…good job on the trip and losing weight. I see you eat zucchini too, what’s your favorite low calorie way of making it? I'm not talking zuccini breads, but really good side dishes using them.
Quote:
I am happy that I actually lost weight on the trip though...I've only done that one other time.We are having Balsamic chicken tonight and probably zucchini and a potato.
I'm doing 3 separate posting so I don't lose what I've typed.
Old 08-20-2011, 07:06 PM   #255  
Bobbi

Glynne… Oh I’ve been there, done that. I mistakenly took Excedrin for migraines late in the afternoon and it does keep you awake. I’m guessing you sewed the matching dresses on Sara and Maddie, nice job. Zeplin must be a really low keyed dog to put up with the kids dressing him/her up, cute picture.
Quote:
I feel guilty complaining about it knowing that Bobbi puts up with them all the time. The only thing that really helps is Excedrin, but when it started aching it was already too late in the afternoon to take it (it has caffeine in it, and I don't want it to keep me awake at night
Freda…I didn’t know about red popsicles or the red dye. Where have I been? I’m usually aware of things like that, I get Dr. Weil and Dr. Oz daily emails. As to hanging out my laundry to dry, I love the smell and hang everything outside. Guess what I use for fabric softner? White vinegar with a splash of lavender oil. When the clothes are dry, you don’t smell the vinegar at all, just fresh sunshine smelling clothes.
Quote:
You do know that you aren't supposed to eat RED popsicles, right?I did laundry and hung it outiside this morning. I always hang my bed linen outside. I just did it the other day, but I used some kind of fabric softner that I had just bought and found I couldn't stand the scent
KarenMo…WOW, I haven’t noticed your ticker going down. 19 pounds is wonderful. Val’s recipe for freezing corn is the same one I use. We have sweet corn planted on all 4 sides of us again this year. The farmer told us to help ourselves, DH loves it…me? Not especially, one ear and I’m done. You can put a small container upside down in the center of a very large bowl to cut the corn off. Works great, something to rest the ear of corn on and the kernels fall off into the large bowl.
Quote:
19 pounds gone since I've started and just be glad that they are gone.Then headed home, spotted a roadside stand with fresh corn!

Donna…thanks for the tip. I love the 3 fat chicks thread, I always learn something new. We have a super Walmart and I’ll look for the cheaper version. We finally received our Colorado peaches, Yum-0. Didn't you say your brother works for the Palisade peaches?
Did you mentions the John Sandford book series? Let me know.
Quote:
Migraine works wonders, but I found something else, too! WalMart has a product, Equate Headache Relief, which covers everything from menstrual pains to dirty dishes! They sell these in two-pack bottles for, get this!, $4.00. It’s the best stuff I’ve ever, ever, ever tried! I’ve totally replaced the Excedrin Migraine. It might be a boon for you, too.
Rosey…I was all excited for you and thought it was a great idea leaving your wheelchair in the closet, then I read a more recent post and see you took it back out. I guess it’s best, can’t have you slipping on the kitchen floor. Stooping to pick up dropped food isn’t good either. What kind of projects are you making for christmas this year?
Quote:
i parked my wheel chair in a closet and am now walking around the house using the walker but mostly hanging on to counters chair backs and tables.its the best feeling to sit in a real chair and have coffee, i feel free.~~
One more...

Last edited by Bobbolink; 08-20-2011 at 07:36 PM.
Closed Thread