Old 01-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #46  

Yayyyy!!! Congrats, you earned it.
Bunti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2011, 09:33 PM   #47  
TankiniPotential55

S/C/G: ?/158/140

Height: 5'5"

Feb. 1st: NSV = wearing a thin cable-knit sweater all day and NOT ending up with a tummy crease in it from sitting down! I had put this sweater away b/c it ALWAYS showed my belly overhang at the waistline of my pants.

Feb. 1st: A Bad Thing: actively reached for and ate a Laura Secord French Chocolate Mint. Probably 5000 calories. I hope I walked it off after work!
TankiniPotential55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 11:55 AM   #48  
small goals

S/C/G: 241/171/150

Height: 5'6"

Started low carb in January. This past week I got into two pair of jeans I haven't been able to get into in about a year. Back at a weight I was a year ago, and have slacked a bit this week, but am getting back on that horse, and in two months I swear those same jeans will be too loose.
gonnadoitthistime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 07:42 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 314/283/135

Height: 5'2"

Although the scale is slowing down and registered a 2-pound loss this morning, the tale-of-the tape tells me that I AM LOSING INCHES. I lost .5 inch from the area between my waist and breast-which I measure as that is where most fat goes once I am over a certain weight; .5 inch form the abdomen, which hasn't been moving (extra fat there) and a whopping 1.5 inches from mu waist this week. and it's wierd but apparently I dropped 3 inches from my calves, which explains why my shoes are a size too big, suddenly! I blame it all on healthy foods (and restricting processed carbs), Leslie Sansone's 1 mile walk and lifting 5 LBS weights for 10 minutes a day!
Tamsin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011, 08:47 AM   #50  
Sea

S/C/G: 213/161.2/115

Height: 5'3"

Tamsin78 - Your success proves that by reasonable means we CAN accomplish our goals. Good work!
NewCreation - Congrats on the new smaller size. Hand wash it until you are ready that you want it to shrink and you'll be able to enjoy it longer.
Gonnadoit and Potential - Doesn't it feel great to wear these olf favorites
Sea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2011, 01:14 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 294.5/276/190

Height: 5'2"

because I kept exercising while I was regaining the weight, I am a size 24 instead of a size 26/28. I was that size when I joined 3fatchicks. A pyrric victory, but still a victory.
chicpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2011, 03:50 PM   #52  

Don't think I've posted here before. I have seen NSV before and didn't know what it meant! But finally noticed this forum.

Yesterday my abs (well, they are in there somewhere!) were sore all day and I know it was from this weigh machine I used at the gym. So this morning I made sure I used it again today.

I am also doing better with my eating. Went over a little yesterday but the scale was kind and I actually dropped a little. Hopefully it won't pop up tomorrow as I am doing well today so far. And I'm seeing a little improvement in my bs.
maryea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2011, 08:09 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 255/holding at 162/160

Height: 5'-7"

I bought a pair of size 18 jeans in early May when they were on sale. They were too tight, but I knew I'd get into them eventually, and they aren't always on sale. Seemed like a good idea. I needed to wear then the other day and they were too big! Had to exchange for size 16!

Lin
linJber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 11:50 AM   #54  
Sherianne

S/C/G: 207/198/140

I had been feeling utterly defeated because I had gained back 15 pounds over the last few months...it has been an incredibly stressful few months, and I eat for solace...some of you can relate. So, anyway, I got back on my exercise bike and rode a gentle half hour. I gave up for a period, but I am here to say that I am going to make a daily commitment to my health. Yesterday it was riding, today it is riding and drinking 8 cups of water.
Sheri

Lyn-Congrats on the size 16 jeans! Size 14, here you come!

Last edited by Quixotica; 06-29-2011 at 11:53 AM.
Quixotica is offline   Reply With Quote