Old 06-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 193/184/132

Height: 5f7inches

Default alumni weekend over

Had a beautiful alumni weekend, it was my 35th. class reunion this past weekend, had a picnic lunch at a classmates, and then had a dinner that same evening at a local park for all alumni that returned to woodsfield, and then had a alumni church service today and went to my dads house and had a father's day picnic today, when I got on the scales this morning I was 184, I knew that I was going to gain weight this weekend. Oh well my walking group walks about every evening guess I will have to walk more often.

ladybug
ladybug53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 06:18 AM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Unfortunately that little weight gain is almost inevitable at times . . . but look at the fun you had . . . and the good news is that the weight you gain quickly is usually gone again almost as quickly . . .
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote