Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 05:51 AM   #76  
-

S/C/G: Size 16 to 18/Size 6/I'm there

Height: 5"3" Age: 55

Spa AND a ring?? Oh how tres romantique!!!!! Biggest of Congrats!
When's the big day???
Old 10-08-2007, 09:26 AM   #77  

S/C/G: 237/238/165

Height: 5 feet 7

Talking

Joanne: and on your engagement. You brought tears to my eyes. Your trip sounds wonderful!!

Karen: It has been 90+ degrees all weekend in sunny Columbus. If I could, I’d send you some of this heat---or could you send some relief to end our suffering?

I'm going to try my new bands for WATP Express. It's also my day off---I'm going to relax.

to everyone for this week.
Old 10-08-2007, 09:38 AM   #78  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning Golden Girls

The sun is trying to break through to brighten the last day of our long Thanksgiving weekend. Hope it manages.

My poor printer is going insane again . . . but it might just have something to do with the fact that I spilled a 16 oz glass of wter all over my desk this morning and the printer was closest so it got the worst of it. Every light on the panel was blinking madly, so I unplugged it and tipped it on its front to hopefully drain out any remaining water. Time will tell. Can't even blame it on the cats. They were not even in the room.

Anyway, gang, hope you all have a glorious day. See you later.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:07 AM   #79  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

Good Morning!!

Hi Trish, I would be happy to trade you some cold for some heat!! It was 20 degrees here this morning and snowed in Cripple Creeks yesterday! Nothing is left on the grond now but still it snowed!!

Meowee, Doesn't that make you mad when you do something like that and have no one to blame it on!!! I KNOW!! Hey! How are you liking "Tramp and Godzella?" I was just curious.

Everyone have a good day. Later........
Old 10-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #80  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/140

Height: 5-10

Happy Monday to all!

First, EZ I saw the post on another thread about your mother passing away. We're keeping you & your family in our thoughts & prayers. God bless you, on the positive side it's good to remember that her suffering is over.

Meowee I love your life! Between the cats, Godzilla & the natural disasters that you describe, you're making me feel better about the things that happen to me! (Another time I'll tell you about the time I accidently set my sister's car on fire smoking in it.)

Karen I enjoyed the pics of you with the dinosaurs. Kinda looked like a couple of them were going to attack you. You're looking great! Must get current pics of the pups, they're not much for holding still. They love chasing the cats (who are getting bored with the dogs) and that little red laser penlight thing.

Trish I hear you about the heat! Here it is October and we have two central air conditioners just blasting away. I hope it cools down before Christmas.

Still doing Jillian Michaels workouts. Think I'm losing inches even though the scale is stuck. Zumba's still very energetic & fun. Yesterday I turned it on to do a workout & DH gets himself a platefull of food to come into the living room to WATCH. Gee that's awkward. I guess his energy spell is broken. Darn.

Sent DH to the doctor this morning for a checkup. Deliberately chose a young female for his primary because he's more compliant for the ladies than the men. I also included a note detailing his history because I fully expect the ole boy to forget his name once he's in the exam room with a pretty doctor. He wants her to think that he's superman (with diabetes). I just want him to be compliant. Goofy guy.

Time for me to do my weekly house blessings (15 minutes to dust, 15 min to spray sparkle stuff, 15 min to sweep, toss the trash, mop, laundry & done!) The whole mess takes about an hour & a half. Works for me!

Take care & have a terrific day everyone!

Marylynn
Old 10-08-2007, 12:25 PM   #81  
Joanne

S/C/G: 267/250/170

Height: 5'7"

Hi to all the wonderful GOLDEN GIRLS glad everyone is doing well. I am hoping to get back on track after 6 weeks of no exercise this week. I am of course still walking on cloud 9 about last week. I am so blessed to have such a kind loving man --- this will be his first marriage so we tossed around (quickly) getting married in Maui in January but that just didn't sit well with either of us. Seeing as this is his first we wanted to go half way between quiet seclusion and big bash. After he proposed we had hour long massages and during that hour I formulated certain things. Ironically just the day before I had joked that because our birthday's are 20 days apart we should just celebrate on the middle day. So I started thinking and working out day of the week and WHAM -- the day next year is on a Saturday -- so we have tentatively planned for an afternoon lunch on Oct 18, 2008 -- its all tentative but we mostly want to keep it small and quiet.

Thanks to everyone for the Thanksgiving wishes -- hope you all have a great Columbus day -- I am off to get some pictures developed and I am having the family over for dinner tonight.

Tomorrow I get back on track!!!! Tomorrow I get back on track!!! -- If I repeat it enough I will LOL
Old 10-08-2007, 04:29 PM   #82  

Hi everyone another beautiful fall day here but we had a hard frost last night..my dh munchies attack is catchy I WANT CHOCOLATE!! but since my weight is still at a stand still im really resisting..best way to do that is to keep busy for me..hope u all are having a good day (((hugs))) rosey

Last edited by akrosey49; 10-08-2007 at 04:29 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 06:54 PM   #83  

S/C/G: 185/see tracker/125

Height: 4'11"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Joanne!! Hope you have had a Great Day!!
Old 10-08-2007, 06:55 PM   #84  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Default For Joanne

Hi Joanne,

FIRST -

I hope your birthday is wonderful for you!

NEXT -

A giant CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

Lynn
Old 10-08-2007, 06:56 PM   #85  

S/C/G: 185/145/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi Everyone,

I'm back from NYC & REALLY tired. My sister (12 years older than I am) walked me to death.

I'll check back tomorrow morning.

Lynn
Old 10-08-2007, 07:20 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 235/ticker/140

Height: 5-10

Happy Birthday Joanne!

May this year be the best ever!

Have a wonderful day!

Marylynn
Old 10-08-2007, 07:26 PM   #87  
Lifetime Loser

Happy Birthday J.............

Phyllis

Last edited by floridarusty; 10-08-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-08-2007, 07:51 PM   #88  

Joanne, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Ali
Old 10-08-2007, 08:12 PM   #89  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Oh my JOANNE . . . got so caught up in your wedding announcement, totally forgot about your birthday . . . hope you've had a really great day, Chickie . . .
Old 10-08-2007, 08:29 PM   #90  
lynard

S/C/G: 214/206/180

Height: 5'9"

Default Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, Joanne. Hope it was a super one!!
Closed Thread