Old 10-22-2017, 08:47 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 151 /149 / 121

Height: 5' 3"

Default In it to WIN it! Losing weight by New Year's 2018!

Ok, so I'm starting a weight loss journal here in the 40s group! TODAY!

INTRO:
I am 42.
I am a mom of 2.

Kids are now 5 & 7.
Now going thru divorce.

Lot's of going thru grief and depression involved, so I've gained some more weight lately, and I'm done with it!

Want to lose 30lbs.

Run a full-time real estate investing business.

Paralyzed a bit with my whole life due to divorce. Have gone weeks in paralysis mode, so depressed, overwhelmed, can't move forward with the simplest things due to depression etc....coming out of this phase, and on meds which helps, but still slow-going. Sometimes you just have to get through the grief, and deal with it to move forward, I know.

Getting a plan to destroy the extra weight I have and I need some support and accountability here!

I am SOOOO excited to be here!

So, literally, this is the exact same "journal platform" that was used for a beginners investing in real estate website I used to write in and I kept my progress in real estate there for a few years. LOVE the format, encouragement, and people that would chime in with their expertise! And I went from having done zero real estate investing deals to someone who has rehabbed and flipped houses, flipped land (just putting it under contract and selling to others for more $$ without touching it), rehabbed houses, and now I own several rental properties purchased with no money of my own in them, and I have built over 20+ homes, and have a few single family homes and a new condo project going. All since 2009 and I have had 2 kids since then. I don't say this to brag. Really. Sorry. I probably sound obnoxious. Believe me, see the above "divorce"... I have areas of myself to work on for sure, and we were in counseling so long and tried so hard... and I am re-evaluating my whole life and priorities because of this transition. I say it because I think the journey in anything you start brand new has some key elements to success that can be the same as those in someone's weight loss journey.

I attribute my success in real estate not to knowing a single thing before I started...or having any special skills.....but rather getting training, making tons of mistakes along the way AND.....JOURNALING.....JOURNALS are the real deal and can WORK if you take action, stay consistent, and don't beat yourself up too much on the mistakes, keep writing, and tracking your progress, celebrating your baby steps of success.....AND KEEP GOING! My goal is for my weight loss to have the same success I had in real estate due to the support and accountability for action that it looks like folks have here.

WHAT'S UP WITH "IN IT TO WIN IT" ?
I'm not in a competition with anyone but myself. One thing I noticed about my real estate investing journal platform, is folks that titled their brand new journal thread with something positive / forward thinking / success-oriented -----those folks all succeeded with doing deals. Those people that titled their journal "I have so much fear" or "Too shy, can't do deals" or "Hope to do one deal" ----they typically did not succeed. Those who titled their journals "See you at the TOP", "My real estate SUCCESS journal!", "Will do 5 deals by next year" -----because they were positive, forward thinking titles that already communicated success -----this was the type of wording those folks fed themselves constantly, that they saw every time they logged on, and they were always the ones later talking about the first, second, or third deal they got done over time.

I also was at a parent teacher conference for my kindergartner the other week. One thing she said was "your daughter is very motivated by incentives. If there is anything offered, she is "in it to win it!" It's the inspiration for this journal title.

PRIOR WEIGHT LOSS/HEALTH JOURNEY
I was normal weight as a kid. Always pretty muscular for a girl which wasn't always the look I was going for, but overall, can't complain about childhood. Junior high, high school, I always had some extra poundage on me, and while other kids ate twinkies and were sticks, I ate salads and was pudgy. Thought it was my thyroid, but no, everything was normal. I just stopped growing and couldn't eat like I used to. Still nothing too serious. Then I gained another 40 pounds my freshman year in college. Lost 20 of it my last few years in college. Then spent the next 6 years slowly losing the next 20 pounds which I did successfully plus lost more (still healthy), as well as finally battled bulimia and won, which had started in high school and finished in 2001. I was a healthy weight for a good 10 years+ years, then had kids. Still overall healthy BMI.
But then the usual settling into a sedentary lifestyle, complicated by divorce depression led to my most recent weight gain.

WHY START THIS JOURNEY?
I want to be active with my kids. Not be one of those moms who doesn't swim, or doesn't play outside with the kids because I can't keep up. I want my kids to have an example of someone who strives to be active and healthy as they get older, so that I'm around for my grandkids. Not someone who constantly has to depend on 10 different medications because my body is breaking down. I also know that discipline in your physical life overflows into other parts of your life ------helps your mind, endorphins from exercise helps your mood, and helps you start being more decisive in other areas which in turn creates a "machine" domino effect of getting things done from a work flow perspective. I'm hopeful it will clear my mind, help my mood, and help me move forward more with my business world as my depression and grief as a whole has left me sluggish in moving forward with some basic work projects / tasks that in my "healthier" life, I would have not procrastinated and would have already taken on new challenges head first.

WHAT AM I WORKING TOWARDS: MY BIG REWARD:
I have a trip to Florida I'm leaving for on January 12. It's for a music festival. And I know January isn't exactly beach time. But where I am staying there is a hot tub. I would like to feel good about going to it. I would also like to fit into my regular clothes again. And have a good head start into spring. By spring/summer, the divorce should be completely over, and I'm hopeful to have a new outlook on life.

GOAL TO LOSE:
30lbs by January 1st (with some kindness given to myself if it takes me until Jan 12) since it is a 3lb a week goal and I know 1-2 pounds a week can be more realistic/healthy to lose and maintain, and I believe in healthy weight loss.

FINAL NOTE:
I know some people here may see my weight loss as minimal compared to 100+ pounds. There are some AMAZING folks here to admire on their incredible journeys. All I want to say is that I hope people are encouraging of one another despite their different goals / reasons for those goals and hope folks don't knock down or shame one another or those doing "less than" 100+ pounds.

I still have perfectionist/workaholic tendencies that I continually work on, and those caused some serious repercussions leading to the downfall of my marriage, so we all have our own demons, some related to weight, and some not. But my point is, I hope we all can encourage one another to be healthy physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually!

Cheers to your success!
Elle

Last edited by ElleJ; 10-23-2017 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Took out some too-personal info
ElleJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 09:41 PM   #2  

Default The Plan

Ok...so here's my plan...

I have had every food delivery plan on the planet....and I have been a healthy weight for years at a time in the past, and not on any food delivery plans for those times in my life. So I'm going to try combining the best things that have worked for me in the past....and I am hoping will deliver the best success and leave me filling fulfilled and not deprived.

My big thing is lunch -----it seems that if I can make the veggies come to the forefront at lunch with these salads below -----that and exercise goes a long way to satiating my hunger levels so that I'm not driving thru somewhere for ICE CREAM later *my downfall* or late night munching on NOT-GOOD stuff.

FOOD PLAN:

BREAKFAST: For now, I have these pita/egg white/turkey sausage frozen from Sam's that I can pop in the microwave and are good for morning protein etc...and frankly, great for on-the-go-kids-to-school-and-work

Organfi Green Juice & Organfi Red Juice ---just two products I love not for weight loss specifically, but just overall health and keeping cancer away---helps get the greens in, B vitamin energy, anti-oxidants and with all the water you add to the powder, honestly, just fills me up a bit in the AM. Can take in the car with kids going to school. And Great before a work out!
Goal is 2X a day for me on these.

LUNCH:

Give your body 30 program (same website as Organfi Green Juice) has a these salad recipes that are amazing ----that I am pre-making for 7-days in large mason jars that seal and stay fresh all week----that fill me up, and have so many nutrients, I always have tons of energy from these.
Mango Salad
Strawberry Mint Salad
Rainbow Salad
Recipes are all on the website ----All can be made at once and put in giant mason jars, plus the dressing is just olive oil, lime juice and sea salt and pepper and it is SOOOOOOO amazing. I swear I could just eat these salads every day of the year and never get sick of them.

SNACKS in mind: Mandarin orange, piece of fresh fruit, cottage cheese, beef jerky, or Bistro MD protein almond honey munchies, or their protein parmesan crisps or other "chip style" packages, or any of their snack drink powders (combined with water 100 calories or less and 15 grams of protein), or their chocolate powder combined with Almond milk is amazing and 15 grams of protein + the almond milk protein.

DINNER:
I tend to do better with less eating bad stuff later, if I have a protein shake for dinner. I have a couple that I like to do....but most of them are:
chocolate or vanilla protein powder
almond milk
chia seeds
giant handful of spinach
frozen fruit: mixed berries, blueberries, frozen bananas, or peaches or a combo
dash of cinnamon

Those are the main ingredients. I also like a version with a pitted giant organic date, some coconut and the cinnamon and ice and vanilla protein powder (the specific recipe is also on the Give your body 30 recipe book smoothie portion). YUM.

Tons of water.

EXERCISE: So I "flip flop" walk my little Maltese dog right now. That is about all I do at the moment which is super lame because my heart rate does not get up and she stops every 2 seconds to sniff something. I have a top of the line treadmill in my house, so no excuses, and have access to You Tube which I know is like the plethora of opportunity for work out videos.

I want to start this hour-long you-tube one with this guy Andre, but I have been bracing myself for 2 days saying I am going to start. Lol. It seems intense, but well worth-it. But also a little scary too.

I know my issue right now is that I haven't incorporated exercise. And it's like a brick wall for me to start for some reason.

I will do it!

Cheers to your success!
Elle
Old 10-22-2017, 10:23 PM   #3  

Default Day One

There are a couple "regular" things I would like to report daily here....

--What I ate
--Exercise:
--Did I get my Green/Red Juice in plus my water?

--Did I have my 3 tablespoons of ACV? (Apple Cider Vinegar....I swear that stuff is does wonders for hunger control ---Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar only - no other brand as this one has all the best part of the nutrients in tact "with the mother" part - google it.

--What was my hardest part of the day / what did I do when I got hungry?

Today was Day One.

I really kept to the food plan above.

--Except the shake for dinner----I need to go buy more vanilla or chocolate protein powder ---I'm off to the store in a moment

Exercise: none yet other than walk my dog. Determined to do something, even small before bed.

What I did when I got really hungry:

I was so tempted to go buy that new cookie dough you can eat from the jar. Lol. They have all different flavors, and it is egg-less so it isn't meant to be baked, just eaten. Seriously, why did someone have to make a product like that! AH!!! ha! My temptation came around 4pm. I wanted it so bad. I did not get it. But I drove close to the store that has it.

Then, I decided to fight the urge, and go to Goodwill instead. There is this giant Goodwill close to home. It's definitely hit or miss. But I looked for consignment-type nicer clothes for my kids. I got 4 things. I left the store, and drove home. No extra goodies or drive thrus. This was when I knew I needed to come to a blog like this to track my day and keep me accountable.

Because it is 9:20pm and what I would give to drive thru somewhere and get something bad. But I have said it outloud here, so I will not go. I will go straight to the store for protein powder and straight home. And lay out my exercise clothes for the morning. Wow this is hard. And it's only day one. )

No extra snacking before bed. Going to get that last tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in right now!

Keep moving forward!

Cheers to your success!
Elle
Old 10-22-2017, 11:57 PM   #4  

Ok, so I just got protein powder and came back from the store. I did not buy the "Autumn Mix" of candy corn pumpkins that I really wanted as I passed the Halloween aisle. Honestly, the only thing that kept me from it was knowing I would have to type it in here! Good day one to start the accountability factor.

So after hopping around a bit more in the 40s forum, I realized, it's more of a topic blog for 40s women rather than a journal blog.

I was so excited because of the format being the same as one I had used before, that I didn't notice the intention here is not for journaling per se.

But I didn't see a section of the website that was for journaling? I mean other than "fit day" and just writing food/exercise, but not really true journaling about your obstacles, accountability of not buying eat-out-of-the-jar cookie dough and candy corn pumpkins. Sounds like you need your own web blog or something.

But this format of being able to reply to folks and stay accountable, know it's super public on the board, and to encourage everyone's journey was exactly why the real estate one worked so well.

Ok, so if y'all don't mind ...(the Texan in me is coming out...I'm originally from Dallas)...I'm going to stay here and journal my weight-loss journey. My goal will just to post once a day. I just needed the extra entries to get started.

Can't wait until Day 20 here, when I can get a tag signature add-on. That's like a reward for being here awhile. I love that!

Cheers to your success!
Elle
Old 10-23-2017, 11:14 AM   #5  

Default Day two

Good morning beautiful people!

I have finished salad prepping for the week. I had jarred salads and wanted to be sure to get enough to finish this week out. If I'm on the run with my work and lunch, if it isn't already prepped, I will make a bad choice.

So I get my kids tomorrow, so it has left me more time than normal to prep for the week, and I have needed it, because I dislike food prep and need to learn to love it or hire out. Since hiring out is not an option at the moment, I'll stick to this.

I have prepped 7 salads for Mon-Fri.

I only have one salad for lunch each day - 5.

Plus 2 extras.

But knowing what my exercise routine will be and will increase from the nothing that it is today, and that I will be far hungrier ....I have prepped two extra salads with veggies only on those (no extra fruits, avocado or almonds), in case I get hungry and need an extra salad that day.

So far today:
Cup of Coffee w/ 1/4 cup of skim milk
Red juice - my antioxidant drink with tons of B Vitamins - 20 calories

About to exercise, do water, apple cider vinegar

After exercise (I hear it is best to exercise first thing, then eat so you are burning off fat):

Breakfast ---pita, turkey sausage, egg white sandwich

Lunch will be Strawberry Mint Salad w/ grilled chicken today from Give your Body 30 recipe. It's so delicious I can't wait.

Snack - we shall see

And Dinner - protein shake

I'll write back later on my progress today.

I'll get around to my just once-a-day posts, but it is helping me to stay on track to write more at the moment during this "first week time".

Back tonight!

Cheers to your success!
Elle
Old 10-23-2017, 02:18 PM   #6  

Snack Day Two:

Small Apple, 1 cup vanilla unsweetened almond milk, garden veggie pizza puffs (protein puffs) - Bistro MD snack
Old 10-23-2017, 05:17 PM   #7  

Still Day Two:

From 4pm through the rest of the day is the toughest for me, so I may have to write here a couple times to keep me from breaking down and making a bad choice.

Snack:
Simply Snackin' Northwoods Beef Jerky with Cranberries & Blueberries
Get Clean Hot tea
Big glass of water

I'm going to get some things done.

Then work out. (I did not this morning....gotta get past this first work out fear and get in the groove!)

Then have my dinner shake.
Old 10-23-2017, 05:35 PM   #8  

Default Strawberry Mint Salad

So I took a pic of my Salad from lunch. But the link won't post here until I have posted 25 times. So I'll send you Salad pics another time!

This was my Strawberry Mint Salad from today. Soooo amazing...I am still thinking about it.

Has: strawberries, chopped fresh mint, diced avocado, cucumber, mixed field greens, grilled chicken
Dressing: juice of one lime + extra virgin olive oil + sea salt and ground pepper

I could eat this 3 times a day. Love the energy it gives me!
Old 10-23-2017, 07:00 PM   #9  

Wow!

I feel like I just ate dessert.

Chocolate Protein Shake ------when I got the chocolate protein powder last night, I was in Kroger Marketplace googling "best tasting protein powder" and landed on this one...

Chocolate - Vega Protein & Greens

1 scoop of the above and added the following:

sizeable handful of fresh spinach
1/2 frozen banana
1/2 cup blueberries
1/2 cup triple berry blend (blueberry, raspberry, blackberry)
1 cup almond milk
1 tablespoon organic chia seeds
some water (as I just needed a little more fluid)

Blended all that up, and WOW!!!!! AMAZING!

I have this type shake all the time....I had just not used this brand of protein powder before, and I WAS SO IMPRESSED! It is not chalky and gross like so many of them are. SOOOOOOOOO good.

And by the way, if you are wondering, no, you can't taste the spinach. I put it in my kids smoothies too and they are fine with it. Great way to get in the greens!

Now I'm going to really look forward to dinner every night. YUM. That was so great. Filling. Frozen. And just plain delicious.
Old 10-23-2017, 10:15 PM   #10  

I have to remember the daily choice to stick to it is the tough part. And after saying "no, no, no" hundreds of times to the bad choices, we will see the results.

There were several times this evening where I just wanted to go buy something sweet. Something with icing. Ice cream w/ toppings. But I remember, that when I do get this healthy lifestyle back, I won't be wanting that stuff every second. I still won't be able to keep it in the house. But the main thing is that it won't be what I want to turn to after I have made the better choice over and over.

And I will see it for what it is....a "once in a while" treat, and not an every day occasion to splurge on heavy, refined sugar carbs more than once!

And even better, is that when I'm in my healthy lifestyle mode, I won't feel like I'm depriving myself. Once I have that sweet, I'm motivated to get back to my regular nutrition knowing that it won't be hard to do because I truly crave it.

Now, if I can just get to that point with exercise! AH! It might be the death of me. My healthy lifestyle self (I'm remembering some years of my life where I had it together, and ate well and exercised regularly, and splurged just occasionally and didn't think twice about it....craved exercise, veggies, and water....naturally.

I try to meditate on that time in my life and put myself in those moments in my head thinking of my mindset in my "healthy lifestyle" self. And what my clothes feel like on me.

Other things I have done rather than leave the house for treats tonight....

--Having my "get clean PM" tea. It's a 2-week tea set that has AM tea, during the day tea, and PM tea....each tea has different ingredients to it that help you detox, and help you at each time of day. This is my last thing of the day that I'm enjoying. Honestly more than anything, it's just another thing I can check off my list that I can "have" to distract me from food.

I have also read some news, planned my work day tomorrow, and figured out my exercise goals (keeping this realistic) for the remainder of the week. I'm about to go to bed early. I get kids, 5&7 tomorrow and the rest of the week and weekend so it will be a whirlwind world full of activity.

But at least I know exactly what I'm eating.
And that I won't stray from it!

Writing here really helps.

I would have cheated 5 times between today and yesterday if I wasn't writing here. My eating has been just what I have put here. And I'm not starving.

I did have my red and green juice drinks (20 calories) both twice today. Another thing I can "have" and focusing on all these things ---ACV, red and green juice twice a day, water, tea 3 times a day....basically, I can walk in the door and go "what can I have" and I'm off preparing one of these things which becomes a good distraction for me.

I got in the ACV twice today. I basically do it in a shot glass and get that taste over with, with one of my red or green juices right behind it.

Now gotta add the "move more" part.

I got 7200 steps in today, so not bad. But need to up it in the concentrated exercise part. Need some muscle toning so that I can continue to burn off fat all day. Windsor Pilates was my biggest success with that in the early 2000s. I saw they have those videos on You Tube for your TV now! FULL VERSIONS that you don't even have to own it. Amazing. I may very well start those again ---my body really responded well to the muscle toning and not bulking that tends to happen with other weight exercises.

I was in the best shape of my life running only 10 minutes a day and doing a 20 minute pilates video once a day. This was after putting in some solid time with the hour long pilates video for a few weeks. Maintenance mode was just 30 minutes of total exercise per day. I would not barely break a sweat but I could feel the good solid burn all over my body. It was a great stress relief as well. See, I'm trying to pump myself up by talking about it.

Cheers to your success!
Elle
Old 10-24-2017, 11:53 AM   #11  

Default Day 3

Morning:

Pita, egg white, turkey sausage breakfast
1/2 frozen banana (this is like ice cream to me!)
1 cup coffee w/ 1/4 cup non fat milk

Exercise:
So I started slow....
Treadmill.
17 minutes
1 mile

It's been so long since I have been on the treadmill that my dog sat at the foot of it and looked confused and barked.

I will get in more today.

My goal is a Pilates 20 min video before I have to pick up kids.
I need to tone and get some muscles burning so I can get some of this weight off.

I can tell despite my good eating, that I'm not moving enough to get the pounds off. My body is fighting me and my cravings are crazy to get me to stay at my set weight. I think two pilates workouts and a whole bunch of water may get things really started.

Patience is hard sometimes!

Cheers to your success!
Louisa
P.S. Journaling is a little lonely when you come here and you don't get to see anyone else's journal and stop by and encourage them! With those real estate journals, it really was nice how everyone had their own in the journal section and you could pop in, say hi, and encourage one another. I am finding the 40s blog here not to be as active in posting much of anything, much less journals. If anyone wants to start their own journal, I promise I will pop in and encourage you from time to time. Kinda helps when you know you are in it together with someone.

Wouldn't it be great to lose a chunk of weight before the New Year! Start your journal now and let's get through the holidays together!

Last edited by ElleJ; 10-24-2017 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Added to the P.S.
Old 10-24-2017, 02:15 PM   #12  

12:00
Shot of 2 tblsp apple cider vinegar
Cup of Green juice

12:50 Lunch - Mango Salad - I would post a pic, but can't yet. Gotta be here longer
Cup of Red Juice
Old 10-25-2017, 11:40 PM   #13  

Default Finish of Day 3 and ALL of Day 4

Finish of Day 3:

Afternoon:

3 Chewy Granola Bars - Thin Mint kind (not on my eating plan, kid snacks...lesson learned, I need to be more careful what I buy). At least these were only 100 calories each, but I can't keep them in the house because I want to eat the whole box. I have found some kid snacks I can send to school that I do not want to eat the whole box of. Sticking to those going forward Never buying these again.

2 tortillas w/ butter + cottage cheese. (Also not on my eating plan ---the cottage cheese, yes, but not the tortillas.)

Calories burned: 250
Walking on treadmill. Mild incline 1.0

Dinner: my protein shake only

My first time where I wasn't so good today.
Had nothing else after dinner. Still need to drink more water overall during the day....if I can suck more down at workout time, that's ideal. I will start actually counting ounces on the water. Some good lessons today. Sticking with it.

DAY 4

GOOD DAY!
Well, apparently yesterday tied me over for today. Or maybe I'm getting used to the salads and how they make me feel, but I was not that hungry and did not have any cravings today. INCLUDING my kids going to a Trick or Trunk event tonight and coming home with candy. I did not have one piece.

I'm obsessing a little on what I will do with it tomorrow so I won't touch it, but I love when overall I get to the point where my tastebuds are no longer like "I have to have you sugar, NOW!" and they can truly say I don't want it.

I like the place with it I hit today. Just felt like I was "over the hump" of feeling deprived.

No exercise today. But clean eating completely!

Shot of ACV (apple cider vinegar)

Breakfast
Turkey Sausage, Tiny pocket pita, egg whites
Organfi Green Juice

Mid-morning:
Organfi Red Juice

Lunch:
Strawberry Mint Salad w grilled chicken- Give Your Body 30 salad

Afternoon:
Organfi Green Juice
Organfi Red Juice

Shot of ACV

Dinner:
Mango Salad - just veggies/mango and no chicken/protein on it tonight

Water ounces today: 32 oz. Need to WAY up this amount.

**NEW YEAR'S EVE EXERCISE CHALLENGE**
I started an exercise challenge/accountability group in the Featherweights group - check it out from now until New Years Eve! Chime in, intro yourself and join us!!

BTW - Not saying 30 pounds is considered "featherweight" by any means, but I'm in the featherweights mindset ....I will get there as I believe my first 10-15 pounds will come off quickly as I have only been this heavier weight for a month...so I was seeking out more folks that wanted daily accountability in the exercise area as MOVING MORE is definitely going to crush this weight off me, but I NEED EVERY BIT of motivation I can get and support of others!!

Day 5 is tomorrow, and GAME ON for more intense exercise!

Cheers to your success!!
Elle

Last edited by ElleJ; 10-25-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old 10-26-2017, 10:03 AM   #14  

Default Day five

Breakfast:
pita, turkey sausage, egg white (this is a pre-packaged frozen item: 150 calories by the way). I'm sure I could do better for breakfast, but fast is winning at the moment. I'd like to supplement this with an halo/cutie orange going forward. Maybe a good snack later this morning.

Water/Lemon
1 cup coffee / 1/4 cup skim milk
Get Clean Hot Tea - AM version

Shot of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar (I literally take it in a shot glass. Equal to two tablespoons) With lemon water ready to follow it down quickly after.

Today is my day to hit 500 calories in exercise. I'm committed to it! Tracking in Featherweights New Year's Challenge. I will report it there daily.

Super happy I'm not even tempted by my kids Halloween candy today (I know it is only 9am so far....ha, but my previous self would have been craving it by now! I work quite a bit from home, but it's like my taste buds have adjusted...thank you God!....and thank you ACV!). More later!

P.S. I always welcome tips & tricks, comments, food or exercise routine ideas always, so feel free to chime in anytime. Determined that 42 is only a number!
Old 10-26-2017, 04:53 PM   #15  

Late Lunch: protein shake w/ spinach, chia seeds, almond milk

Drinking more water right now to get my ounces up today!

Resisted all Halloween candy without any issue. Delay in lunch was not great, but a colleague had time to help me on a project, so I needed to press on.

Will be working out this evening after kid activities. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to some exercise done in morning and the other half in evening because tonight will be tough to do it all. But I will do it! Report back later!