Old 08-17-2017, 11:51 AM   #1  
Idaho

Height: 5'7"

Default It is quiet out there - anyone want to start a monthly thread for support?

Hi there. This page has been quiet lately! I was wondering if we have enough users to start a monthly thread? I'm back on MRC and have always found this page helpful

I am writing this from my phone so if my weight progress line says I weigh less than 200, it is lying . I will update this soon.

Have a great day!!!!!
selway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 11:54 AM   #2  

I am all about a support system. I have been working with MRC for three weeks. I have been my own worst enemy thus far. Making it too easy to let myself cheat. Have weigh in today so we will see how it goes.

Which menu plan are you on?
aliescha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 03:02 PM   #3  
Idaho

I am (unfortunately) a returning member. I am following the Metabolic More plan ( I don't have it in front of me, but I think that is what it is called...). I am on Day 11 and feel great. I have had a few diet plan starts and stops this year already though, and finally hit my "have to do it now or else" point. I did not weigh myself when I started 11 days ago, because I was afraid the number would be too depressing. I am now somewhat regretting that decision, because the early weight falls off pretty easily and would've helped with reinforcement, but oh well. I am watching how my clothes fit and how I feel. I am also using the Ketostix to make sure that I am on the right track. How was your day today? One at a time, right? I was happy to hit day 10 yesterday, my next goal is 14, then 21, then 30. We can do this!!
Old 08-17-2017, 08:20 PM   #4  

I went for my second weigh in today. I am down 4 pounds since last week and in total honesty, I was not good this weekend. I am doing my best. I have a MAJOR amount to lose.

I totally get not wanting to get on the scale...you should do that TODAY! You are probably making real progress and it would be good to see that.

I am glad you responded to my post. Maybe we can stick this out together!
aliescha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2017, 09:40 PM   #5  
Idaho

Woot woot!!! 4 is awesome! Which menu are you on? What is your roughest time of the day?
Old 08-18-2017, 12:16 PM   #6  
Idaho

Ugh. Last night I was planning to eat late, after Back to School night, but was getting HANGRY so grabbed a salad from Wendy's before I went. I'm not sure if it was the dressing or nuts (candied?) but it dropped me out of ketosis. I'm kicking myself - I knew I should have left those off, but made a bad decision. New day today and at least it wasn't a fall off the wagon into an ice cream store kind of slip!! Have a great day!
Old 08-19-2017, 01:38 PM   #7  
Idaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha32 View Post
I've sent you a PM
If you meant me....for the PM, I didn't receive it yet. If you weren't talking to me, sorry!!!