Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-26-2017, 05:23 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 75.4/68/60

Height: 168cm

Default Hi!

Hi,

I havent ever joined a forum before, dont really know what to say but I need a boost to lose that last stone! Had my first baby 10 months ago and despite best efforts still not back to pre preg weight. I have done 30 day shred about 4 times, but although it made my body feel great and strong, I didnt lose many inches. Have been calorie counting with myfitnesspal for about 3 months and have lost over 7kg, but have stopped "exercise" but then i am lugging my 10.5kg baby around all day and doing my normal farm stuff and walking the dog etc so not a couch potato. I really want to be back to 60kg by the end of July, when my boy will be 1. Thinking about doing the shred again, but I cant stand the idea that the scales will go up, I dont want to lose my groove and give up! Help! Sorry for the essay there guys...

Red
red5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2017, 04:34 PM   #2  

Welcome to the Forum!

Congratulations on your weight loss of 7kg that is great.
As we get closer to our weight loss goal the weight loss slows down, the weight loss is slower, but you will continue to loss weight as long as you continue to follow your diet and exercise plan.
littlebumblebee is offline   Reply With Quote