Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-26-2017, 03:10 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 160.3/155.6/142

Height: 5'5''

Post HungryMommy signing on

Hello all. I'm going to use this template to introduce myself.

Screen Name: HungryMommy

Age/Age Range: 35

Family Life: Long term relationship (16 years now, woot!) and 2 beautiful kiddies.

Hobbies and Interests: Clarinet playing, badminton, running

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Running, cycling to work, badminton

What are your fitness/health goals?
My biggest goal is to be healthy. My main issue is, if I don't track my calorie intake, I binge. Even if my weight isn't in any danger zone, I still put some realistic weight loss goals in place to keep myself accountable and make good choices. For me, it's less about getting there, but more about the journey.
Regarding fitness, I've always been an active person. I started running about 4 years ago and love it. I'm always trying to get faster and to run further. This Sunday I'm going to run my second 20K race.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit?
Almost a year after my son was born, I saw pictures from our holiday and I didn't really like what I see. I started running and counting calories. The weight dropped off pretty quick put since then I've been going up and down. This time around, it wasn't so much a picture but more an assessment of my eating habits, and they were not good. Now I'm trying to end the yoyo cycle and find a good maintainable healthy lifestyle.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health?
Food. My main vices are candy and potato chips. I also love a drink (beer, wine) but man those suckers contain some calories! Need to reign that in.

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : I think I already look pretty damn good LOL Honestly though, I just want to look the best I can look. I've never really compared myself to others very much.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? I still wear a bikini now but I will for sure be a lot more confident rocking it when I get to goal. Oh, and my stiletto heels.
HungryMommy is offline   Reply With Quote