Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-27-2017, 04:59 PM   #1  

Default Hi, everyone. Texan mother of 2 here.

I guess I'll just get right to it. I am a 26 year old mother of two from Texas and in a loving relationship with my man of 3 years now. I have been struggling with weight loss my entire life. Well, not so much struggling with losing, but struggling with being too lazy to work out. I have finally gotten to the point that I am motivated to lose the weight. I currently weigh 257lbs and would like to be 140 to 160 lbs. I'll decide how far I need to go once I see the results and if I like them or not. I have decided to take the long path to weight loss by counting calories and walking until I can do more. I look forward to learning from everyone here. Nice to meet you all.
Need to Lose 130lbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 05:32 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 212/209.6/160

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, sounds like you have the right idea by starting slow. Have you decided your WOE (Way of Eating)? What type of exercise have you planned?

Right now, I am only exercising at home, I recorded videos from cable and do some low impact aerobics & stretching exercises that make me feel so much better the next day.

You are in good company in this forum.
ChelsieT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2017, 03:47 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 218/218/154.5

Height: 5'6"

Welcome to the forum and good luck!
Tonya.az is offline   Reply With Quote