Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 03-23-2017, 03:39 PM   #1  

Default i am down 115 pounds so far!

Hey all!
I have lost 115 pounds in under 4 months now. I primarily have used the KETO diet, but I also have drastically changed my lifestyle. I have wanted to help inspire other people whether on keto or not to reach their weight loss goals as well. I started a youtube channel to chronicle my progress along the next 50 pounds I plan to lose. My goal is to have these lost by this summer. There’s a lot of other details but I will just link the video that goes over my weight loss journey. Please take a look and subscribe if your interested. Im always open to any questions or anything.

I cant link because i just started using this site but i am on youtube as The Keto Guy... and on instagram as the_keto_guy
theketoguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 04:02 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 233/222.4/160

Height: 5'7"

Hey! Great Job! Welcome!

I just came back from a binge on bad stuff and I'm ready to get in shape. I'm doing s 30 C 40 P 30 F diet myself. I don't have any real guidance so I've been stumbling around it all week. (I started on Monday) I've been keeping aiming for between 1000 and 1200 cals a day. I've cut out starches, sugars, dairy, grease, peas and beans for this week and plan to start working out next week. I'll be adding stuff back into my diet over the next 8 weeks then I've been considering trying a Keto lifestyle.

How did you get started on a keto diet? I have no idea where to start really.
debest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2017, 09:03 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 289/147.8/150

Height: 5'6"

I just requested you on Insta!
IdealProteinNewbie is offline   Reply With Quote