Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-20-2017, 11:54 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/157/110

Height: 5'2

Default New To Forum But Not Dieting :(

HI EVERYONE! Yes, I am a bit energetic this morning

Anyway, I am new to this forum but not to dieting. I've always been a yo-yo dieter, the down to earth "fat chick" in the group, the butt of all fat jokes and sadly, the chick that's always in the "friend zone" when it comes to dating. So sad, isnt it? But hey, that is ALL about to change!

A little about me- I suffered from depression (ugh, such a terrible thing to experience) and found comfort in food. and after years of feeling defeated, I finally bounced back and said "screw this! I want to LIVE MY LIFE".

I did the low carb, no carb, no sugar, no fat, low fat, cabbage soup, weight watchers, jenny craig, every crazy diet you can think of and though i did lose weight at first, i gained it all back and then some.

Well, that's all about to change. I need the support from you guys. No more cropping pictures. I need some pictures that I will be proud to take from every angle.

Look forward to reading everyones posts and learning how to defeat this fat bulge.
chubbysfchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 09:28 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 229/229/145

Height: 5'4"

Girl you can do this. I love your attitude. You are a going to Rock this new life style. Any thoughts on how you will move forward and start?

In the Challenge threads there is a 21 day challenge. You can start by maybe lower intake on carbs or sugar, maybe by going to bed on time to get good rest. There are all kinds of options of things you can do one at a time to get going. the challenge is called 21 day challenge to create a new/good habit. A lot of ppl are using it. It is nonjudgmental (like this site) and you can have 3 pause days.

There are also some great support groups based on age and even weight. I am in the 220-230 group right now, and have been for a bit. But next week I hope to move tot he next group.

Together we all can support each other and reach all our goals.
Davisag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 10:14 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 175/157/110

Height: 5'2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davisag View Post
Girl you can do this. I love your attitude. You are a going to Rock this new life style. Any thoughts on how you will move forward and start?

In the Challenge threads there is a 21 day challenge. You can start by maybe lower intake on carbs or sugar, maybe by going to bed on time to get good rest. There are all kinds of options of things you can do one at a time to get going. the challenge is called 21 day challenge to create a new/good habit. A lot of ppl are using it. It is nonjudgmental (like this site) and you can have 3 pause days.

There are also some great support groups based on age and even weight. I am in the 220-230 group right now, and have been for a bit. But next week I hope to move tot he next group.

Together we all can support each other and reach all our goals.
Aww thanks so much for being so welcoming! Love the motivation and encouragement!
I am currently doing nutrisystem, eating anywhere between 1200-1500 calories a day, and working out 5 days a week.
I will definitely check out the other groups.
I cant wait to lose this weight. Yes, together, we can and will!
WOOHOOO!!!!!
chubbysfchick is offline   Reply With Quote