Does it Work? Unsure if the latest product or service lives up to it's claims? From popular products to the latest scams, discuss it here before you buy!

Old 01-21-2017, 06:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/194/150

Height: 5'3"

Default Garcinia Cambogia+ Apple Cider Vinegar diet

I recently saw a post about this diet where you would take Garcinia Cambogia with Apple cider vinegar in some water or tea to help curb your appetite and promote weight loss. Has anyone had any experience with this diet or know if it helps at all. Obviously I wouldn't rely just on a pill for weight loss it'd all be combined with regular exercise and a healthier diet. It just seems like another fad that doesn't actually do anything.
balladofsalad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2017, 07:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Have you tried this? I saw this as well and was wondering if it helps, what side effects ect.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 08:17 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 327/262.2/250

Height: 5'7"

I take Braggs ACV daily and I think it helps me. I do not take the Garcinia Cambogia.
I do intermittent fasting and found this info.
https://intensivedietarymanagement.c...besity-xxviii/
I have some after I am done eating and just recently started taking some right before bed.
It does help with any hunger/cravings and the scale seems to like that extra bit before bed.
If you do decide to use vinegar make sure it has "The Mother" in it. That is the part that works the magic.
Good luck on your journey.
Ubee is offline   Reply With Quote