Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 11-30-2016, 12:57 PM   #1  
Trying to live below 200

S/C/G: This time: 292/201.4/under 200

Height: 5'6" 1/2

Thumbs up December 2016 - Daily Accountability/Lifestyle Change - Everyone Welcome!

Hi, Everyone! Welcome to the Check-In! Let's make it a great month!

I want to welcome everyone to the Daily Accountability Check-In. Our goal is to stay accountable and on track by posting our daily food and exercise choices. All food and exercise programs are welcome. Consistency is the key to reaching our weight loss goals.

Introduce yourself or jump right in and tell us what you have been doing.

Here's to the start of a great month!

Last edited by Diana3271; 12-31-2016 at 08:43 AM.
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2016, 09:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: SW: 323 CW: See Ticker GW: 180

Height: 5'8

Arrow

Hello everyone! Here's to a great month

I just got a new laptop, so hopefully I will be more active on 3FC!

I'll check in tomorrow, but wanted to pop in and say hi!
JesikaBeth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 05:49 AM   #3  
Always FatGirlVSFitGirl

S/C/G: 206/180/155

Height: 5'3 1/2"

Good morning all!

I'm Keli, currently sort of following weight watchers, I say sort of because I don't exactly do what they tell me to (like most things in my life ) I do pay and go to meetings. I've lost about 12 pounds that seemed to be stuck like glue since I went back. Trying to get a regular exercise program going now that it gets dark so early, that is my current struggle.

Happy December 180.1, will be up 2-3 for my WW weigh-in, but I am going. My leader calls Halloweenthru New Year's the Bermuda Triangle of weight loss. I'm trying to make sure I don't get lost in it...lol only one holiday party scheduled so far, it's for work and on my weigh-in day, so I probably won't go. I don't dislike the people I work with, but would rather go to my WW meeting than the party

Hope everyone has a great day

Last edited by kelijpa; 12-01-2016 at 05:54 AM.
kelijpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 06:47 AM   #4  
Faith. Family. Fitness.

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'2"

Wow I just realized it is December!!!

My name is Emily, I'm a college senior doing my fourth year at the School of Medical Laboratory Science in Johnstown PA. I am struggling with getting the final pounds off; I have an odd body type. I'm short, but very muscular. Overweight as well; the fat doesn't want to budge. Gonna keep fighting. My biggest struggle is eating junk food on weekends. I don't know what it is about going home; I think there are just more carbs present, but no actual junk food. Plus my mom and I love drinking wine on weekends. Eek!

Today's workout: PiYo Strength Intervals

Breakfast:
Choc Shakeo
PBfit
Spinach
3/4 Banana

Lunch:
Greek Yogurt w/ PBfit (1 red)
Blackberries & apples (1 purple)
Cucumber and Carrots (1 green)
13 almonds (1 blue)

Dinner:
Going home today, so probably whatever my folks cook!

Last edited by EmilyLarnder; 12-01-2016 at 06:50 AM.
EmilyLarnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:09 AM   #5  
Trying to live below 200

Good Morning, Everyone!

Last night I added on: Tamilee Webb's Total Body Stretch (standing)
This Morning: Oxycise in the Office 2

Calories for yesterday: 1495 +
Weigh In: 174.6
No change (my edema is flared a bit more than normal)

Have a great day!
Old 12-01-2016, 09:05 AM   #6  

Good morning and Happy December and fresh start to a new month! : )

Ladies, I decided to weigh in and I lost 10 lbs! As I had mentioned, I had a leg injury and was laid up for several months. I was unable to do any daily activities or move about without pain and was (oh I don't even want to go there, lol..thank god it's history now) Anyhow, for most of the time I was able to keep my weight from spiraling up by eating healthy (I worked to stay positive) and then took a hard tumble down about 2 1/2-3 months ago, let's just say it wasn't the best of times and being laid up on top of it, I began to turn to comfort foods for solace, you get the picture. During that course, my weight rocketed up by approx. 10 lbs! Fasssst, I just got so miserable and disgusted I finally started SBD in mid November. Being healthy is my optimal goal and preventing any future issues, thus, gaining muscle strength back, getting strong, and losing the excess weight.

I am now up and about and able to do my daily activitiesss, clean, grocery shop, and even started exercising! Finally getting back on track and getting well again (not 100 percent but I will get that as I get stronger) has lifted me out of that hole I sunk into. This time around, I am not going to focus on numbers so much, or at least try not too. I have made the same mistake too many times. I am happy with the loss as I lost that gain and now ready to start a fresh new month with you all and a real start. I will continue to take things day by day and put my energy into just being OP for that day and check the scale at months end (or maybe half way through or maybe not).

I want to say big thank you to all of you, your support and this wonderful thread has really helped me so much! I look forward to continuing our journey together. If any of you out there are thinking to join, this is a very nice group! I wish you all a beautiful start to your day ladies. The sun is here today! I have to run but I will check in later.
Weekend Boater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 09:20 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Good Morning!

Monthly weigh in today...213.2. Down nearly 3lbs for November, which while it isn't spectacular, is better than the previous months, and I held it over Thanksgiving, so I'm pretty pleased. Haven't done any measurements yet, but I don't expect any great changes.

As a quick intro, I do calorie counting (try to stick around 1400-1500, with a protein goal of 120g) and weight lifting (currently running 5/3/1 Boring But Big, which is 4 day/wk upper/lower split). I've been trying to add in cardio, but not being super successful yet. This is my second time around with weight loss and 3FC, and while this time is definitely slower going, I think I'm building a better foundation. My next goal is to get out of the 200s, was hoping for Jan 1, that isn't looking too good so far, but I'll get there eventually.
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 11:14 AM   #8  

Smile December 2016 goals

Hello "Healthy Eaters",

It's December...time really flies.

Jesika--lucky you, a new computer...hope it is fast. Wish I had bought one with a better processor and more RAM.
SyckGirl--I looked up Walking Dead on Wiki. Was looking to see if there were any allusions to Romero's Night of the Living Dead, but could not find them.
Emily, Sometime, I have to visit the historical sites in Johnstown. Oh, Have you ever gone rafting at Ohiopyle?
Monte--I guess you were the one talking about Westworld. I used to watch a lot of CSI...they said they were overwhelmed by applications for playing corpses! With a hot show like Westworld, I bet HBO is swamped with applications to play androids, even in the nude, and to play dead androids. Wish I had a hot skinny bod like Maeve.

I got on the scale and am happy to report weight is not up. I can not figure that out. I have some hope...

216/218/211.1/214.5/209

EXERCISE: I swam less than 40 laps later in the day yesterday.
DIET: Eating too many sweets (malt balls) and not enough veggies.
OTHER: Am getting some stuff accomplished: took care of three things on the computer and made 4 appointments. December is the worst for all the stuff I need to do. It makes me feel anxious...and then I want to eat.

GOALS:
EXERCISE: swim 5-6x/wk, walking, abs, gardening.
DIET: use food mover/meditation
OTHER: sort mess in den, make some more appts, wrap gifts, xmas cards.
Teri000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 07:02 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 96/ticker/65

Height: 160cm

Hello all

I cannot believe it is December already! In terms of trying to stick to a healthy(ish) diet there are more than a few things on the horizon for me which I am trying to think about in advance. The next thing will be my birthday, in about 8 days time; usually we always bake a marble cake and have that with ice cream but the problem is there is always so much left the temptation to eat it is so overwhelming! I think I would like to have a little treat though; maybe I will go to the local bakery and get a single slice of something they have there, or buy a chocolate bar.

Christmas and New Year I find is a little easier because it's not like I ever have/attend parties for it.

Anyway, so yesterday I didn't do any scheduled workouts because my muscles were so achy and when I had done a workout the day before I felt like I was walking through water the entire time (that may have been more to do with feeling miserable though).

Today, even though it is SWELTERING day (going to be be 36 degrees ) I am determined to get one in. Thank goodness for the standing fan

My poor cat is most unhappy with the heat, aww!

I wish you all a great day!
HanneCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 08:05 PM   #10  

Hi everyone, very active again today. Quickie post as I can't wait to hit the couch now, lol.
Congrats to everyone who had losses, who held steady, and for keeping at it if there were any gains.

Today's menu:
*Breakfast-egg muffin
*Lunch-Tuna salad (can tuna packed in water, l.f mayo, lettuce and onion, pepper)
*Dinner-Roast chicken (white breast meat, no skin), salad (Olivia's organic spring mix greens and tomato, f.f balsamic vinigraitte).
*snack- s.f fudge pop
Old 12-01-2016, 08:07 PM   #11  

oops! EXERCISE-45 minute outdoor walk then after shopping and grocery shopping a few hours after, sooo going to put my feet up now! lol have a great night ladies and sleep well
Old 12-01-2016, 10:21 PM   #12  
FY,ML

S/C/G: 245/179/145

Height: 172cm

Default December 1st

Today was on point until I came up from my double workout to find someone had ordered my favorite pizza and wings for dinner! Total cals were around 1,500 for the day. I did lower body today followed by cardio. I got in over 12,000 steps today as well.

My November final weigh in didn't go well. I haven't lost any weight in 3 weeks. No change to report. I did not make my November goal of a ten lb loss. Total loss for November was 6 lbs.

For December, it would be un-realistic to set a goal to lose 14 lbs so I will stick with my 10 lbs a month goal. My goal is to escape the 160's and reach 159 lbs before the new year. If I reach this goal, I will have lost a total of 86 lbs in 2016.
FYML is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:22 PM   #13  
Trying to live below 200

Hi Everyone!

Another quick one for me.

Last night my lower back started hurting and this morning it got even worse. It was so bad, in fact, that I had a hard time getting in and out of the car. I thought it was because I went to the photo lab last weekend and sat on a stool for 2+ hours. I was reviewing pictures from the last couple of years and putting the info about the picture on the picture before having them printed. By this evening I realized that wasn't the problem, but I was actually starting my TTOM. I don't usually get down in my back with TTOM like this but it does happen on occasion. I didn't think it was appropriate to attempt a workout since I could barely get in and out of a car or walk. LOL

Total Approx 1495 Calories +

Breakfast (400 Calories + coffee)
spritz olive oil in pan
XL egg 80 cal
egg whites from carton 60 calories
300g. Mediterranean Blend Veggies 90 calories
14 g. Organic Valley feta cheese 30 calories
1 T. tomato paste 10 calories
1/2 Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 45 calories
1 T. pumpkin butter 25 calories
juice equivalent to 60 calories
coffee w/sugar/stevia blend and cream

Lunch (395 Calories)
Rudi's 100% Whole Wheat Sandwich Flatz 90 calories
2 slices Applegate Farms Black Forest Ham & lettuce 50 Calories
Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedge 35 calories
Greek Yogurt 120 calories
1 Apple 100 calories

Dinner (700 Calories)
Salad w/grilled chicken & BHF's ranch

Exercise:
Nothing

Waving HI all around. Enjoy your evening.
Old 12-01-2016, 10:29 PM   #14  
Work in Progress

S/C/G: 186/working on it/148

Height: 5'5"

Hi everyone...never really did get around to introductions last month. I am a grandma of 5 and feel young most of the time LOL. I work a desk job (strike one), I have hypertension (strike 2 with beta blocker meds) and of course menopause (strike 3) is a thing of the past so with those roadblocks my weight loss is a frustrating down hill battle. I started doing Atkins Oct 17 induction, and have only gone off point twice and that was for some great glasses of wine. Total loss...8lbs....for the month of November you ask? 2.4lbs. Yes I am a slow loser

I count on the this thread to keep me motivated and focused.

So today...have not made my 20 carbs yet...well what else is new. Protein still not there have still have 60 g to go...not going to make it..calories less than 1200 but will soon take care of that hahaha

Co-worker and I have started our accountability calendars. complete with sparkle smiley face stickers.!!! Of course she is competitive and got two today one for exercise...I am a bit lacking there.

My new goal is 10lbs by Christmas since I missed my Thanksgiving goal. Secretly I want 15 but don't tell anyone

Ok off for now
nancylmrn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2016, 10:36 PM   #15  

Hi Everyone
Diana Thank-you for this new thread.

I slept really soundly, and woke up a lot later than usual & had to dash around like a madwoman to get out the door on time. The massage therapist for my hip sometimes does this thing to make my brain more receptive to the therapy. I would swear it's not real, but whenever they do it, I sleep like a log, and when they don't, I sleep my usual way.

Check in 1600 calories
B coffee with cashew milk & protein shake; omelet with sausage & salsa
L salad of chicken, yam, arugula, mustard/evoo dressing
D turkey chili
S clementine oranges, tofu rollups

I can feel spring coming, just 16 weeks away

Hope everyone has a good day tomorrow.

Last edited by Sundove; 12-01-2016 at 10:37 PM.
Sundove is offline   Reply With Quote