Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-29-2016, 09:42 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 355/see tracker/under 200

Height: 5.5

Default Im back....I missed everyone!

Well life has been interesting and I have missed seeing everyone and those cute little yellow furry chickens at the top of the screen. lol

I lost 77lbs last year with the help of so many people here and when I got a full time job in September I went from having a full time job of working out I traded it to having a full time job of having a "real job" and it's been a real struggle. I put on 20 pounds in the first few months on the job and after the holidays I got serious and lost 12 of it and have basically maintained ever since. *rolls her eyes*

I found out I am having pretty major surgery coming up in October so I gotta get some weight off before then to help with my recovery afterward so I am back....and the incredible shrinking woman has returned :P

I hope everyone is doing well....has lost lots of weight, is having lots of success and is doubly blessed!

Last edited by JenDestiny; 07-29-2016 at 09:45 PM.
JenDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 09:45 AM   #2  
NewB'day:27Jun16

S/C/G: 233.4/231.2/199

Height: 5ft 3in

Welcome back. Awesome success you've had already, even with the "stall". Remind us how you did it.
SeeMyFeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 10:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/175

Height: 5'6"

Welcome Back! Wow, impressed by your loss so far!
MonteCristo is offline   Reply With Quote