Featherweights For those with just a few pounds, or trying to lose those last few pounds.

Old 07-24-2016, 04:55 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 142/117/112

Height: 5'4" +1/2"

Default New clothes are expensive

So almost 2 stone gone, practically at goal weight and my wardrobe isn't cutting it anymore. I look scruffy in my old baggy clothes but I can't afford new ones that aren't of dubious quality and/or potentially made in a sweatshop somewhere.

So I've had to learn to sew (altering clothes is hard!) and eBay and charity shops are my best friends. I was considering clothes swapping parties too.

Anyone found ways around this problem and like to share?

Jeans are my biggest issue at the moment. I still have a bit of a belly and with the current trend for high waisted jeans not going away I'm having to make do with small size 'under bump' maternity jeans off eBay to keep me going!
atcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote