General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-26-2016, 06:45 AM   #1  

Default Anyone else doing Trim healthy mama

Hi! Anyone else doing trim healthy mama plan out there? I LOVE, LOVE LOVE it!

Once I wrapped my head around the different meals it is the easiest thing to follow. Would love to find other buddies who are doing it!!
ThisMamasonaMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2016, 10:44 AM   #2  

I did for a while. I didn't like it at all. And I didn't lose any weight.

I wanted to like it, I even did it again just to be sure. I have friends on it and they are so sold on it and preach it to everyone, but it really messes with my digestive issues and honestly, I just can't enjoy stevia, I have tried and tried. And I can't use their other suggests like malitol (spelling?) because I will end up in the bathroom, it isn't pretty.

But many have had success on it and if you love it, go for it!
Dawn415 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/147/130

Height: 5'4"

Oh, I am, and I love it too!
nikki0522 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2019, 09:19 AM   #4  

I started THM in May 2016, lost 17# (and a lot more bloat) by that October. But then life got stressful and I got off-track. Held off the weight for a while and then it started coming back on. By Summer 2018 I had been going back to my bad habits so much that I had gained the weight back plus an extra 8#. I am now back down to the weight I started at 3 years ago and really want to get back on plan much more fully. I really love THM and it is the first plan I have continued to WANT to be on, even when fall off.
Jenneterz1295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2019, 08:57 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 217/179/142

Height: 5'2

Hi Jenneterz1295. Welcome back to 3FatChicks. I don't know if anyone else here is doing THM but if they are, I'm sure they will chime in. If not, why not look through the challenge threads and see if any of them interest you. People there just do their own plan, whatever it might be, but compare notes and give each other needed support.

We'd like to see you stick around!
Wannabehealthy is online now   Reply With Quote