Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-30-2016, 05:31 PM   #1  
Motivated member

S/C/G: 310/259/147

Height: 5'6

Default Hey All!

Hey everyone!
I joined a year ago but one thing lead to another and well it ended up in me weighing about 22 stone!

I went to A&E a few months ago where the doctor was worried about my heart rate and overall health. This was a total kick up the behind as I've let my weight consume me for a good 15 years now. I'm totally not blaming what I put in my mouth on anyone else but a large part of my excessive weight gain has always been partly due to growing up with a family who emotionally eat, I believe this has just brought me up on bad terms with what and how much I eat.

Anyway so after the scare at the hospital I decided just enough was enough. Im tired of never wanting my picture taken because I feel like an ogre, tired of not being able to walk into the store and worry about clothes fitting and believe my PCOS only gets worse with any gain in weight.

I started slowly reducing my calorie intake in March and started aiming to walk about 5000 steps a day. A few months down the line and Im aiming to walk about 4 mile a day and currently weigh about 19 stone 13lbs. Although Im still utterly ashamed of my weight I feel so proud of my 2 stone loss! Getting back down into the teens was a big milestone for me so Im made up! I'm due to go back to Uni in September so if I could lose another stone or two by then that'd be great.

Hannahb3232 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 01:40 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

Welcome! Congrats on your success so far! Best of luck on your weight loss journey.
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2016, 06:24 PM   #3  

Height: 5'8.5"

Hi Hannah and Congratulations on your progress! Keep up the good work.

Misti in Seattle is offline   Reply With Quote