South Beach Diet Fat Chicks on the Beach!

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2016, 07:05 AM   #1  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Default TGIFriday in the Polar Vortex - February 12

Jazz let me sleep until 5 today - a nice change from 4 M but still ... (It was really cold last night so I left the stove on low which may have helped.)

Michelle came to clean, as planned and we did get lots done. I got groceries, did banking and the P.O. run and still ended up with a clean house. I even have a more organized PC thanks to a friend's input info re bookmarking. Next to tackle will be the "improved" versions of Outlook Express and the Calendar functions. I am using a mouse and keep brushing the touch part of the keyboard - I must learn to be mouseless. ( I end up with jumbled posts.)

Time for another coffee and some day planning. I wonder what I'll learn today. I do have to produce a financial report for Monday, which will be interesting.
Old 02-12-2016, 07:45 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 162/145/145

Height: 5' 9 3/4

Good morning Ruth. I still have not mastered the touch mouse on laptops. We use outlook at work. Personally I like my home email and google calendar much better. You certainly got a lot accomplished. I always feel better coming home to a clean house too.

Well the new boiler is getting a work out. The house has dropped from 70 to 67. it is an improvement since last year the house would be around 62, if I was lucky. Thankfully coffee, flannel jammies, robe and fuzzy socks help.

Pearlrose I am on my third day of clean eating for lent. As of this morning the scale is starting to reward my efforts. Hope yours is too.

If I am really motivated, I plan on going grocery shopping and to Walmart before work. My quads are really sore, which is a good thing. I guess my little balance board work out is working. Come on thighs stop jiggling

Happy Friday!
Old 02-12-2016, 07:56 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I remember quads. I suspect they are still in there somewhere.
Old 02-12-2016, 08:55 AM   #4  

Height: 5' 7"

Good morning,

Another bitter cold and snowy day here. I do have to run to vet to take our cat for yearly and have PT, thank goodness they are all pretty close to home.
It will hectic day at work as well trying to get reports for my boss ready well I already did the reports now she wants a summary to talk to them.

Ruth glad you are figuring out everything, we are moving our email at work to outlook so that will be a major change for everyone to adjust to

Jekel I am also on day 3 of eating clean and the scale has rewarded me as well, now if only I hadn't been eating off plan last weekend, I wouldn't have to lose the weight I gained but its coming off.

Have a great day everyone!
Old 02-12-2016, 10:19 AM   #5  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Good morning!

Sorry about the super cold weather everyone! It's warm and beautiful here but that too shall change at some point.

I took my mom to Denver then Kirk and I went back down and spend the rest of the afternoon getting him a new phone. Today I hope to stay home and get some chores done including helping him learn this new phone.

I have so much to do don't know where to start. Started with coffee that will help.

Have a great Friday everyone!
Old 02-12-2016, 02:31 PM   #6  

Height: 5' 5"

Hey, chicks. We have a true winter day today: wind, snow, subzero temps, etc. DH and I had planned on going to see DS1 play hockey tonight but there is currently a travel advisory so we decided to stay home. Better safe than sorry.

Ruth, glad the laptop is working out. I can use the touchpad on mine okay, but a really prefer to use the wireless mouse.

Jennifer, we have a wellness challenge going on at work this spring and one of my colleagues did an intro to kettlebell class after school Wednesday. I am seriously thinking about buying one since it seems like it would really help my core. (my butt muscles are sore so the 1/2 hour must have done something good)

Pearlrose, hope you have a productive workday and drive safely while doing your errands.

Debbie, I'm sure you were able to get many of your chores done. You always do!

Have a good Friday and keep warm, chicks.
Old 02-12-2016, 05:08 PM   #7  
Working on healthy

Height: 5'5.5

All I can say is brr, it is so cold here. I refuse to turn the heat up for the critters during the day, so it was chilly when I got home. I predict a weekend of movies, indoor workouts, and relaxing. Maybe we can do some summer vacation planning too It's vacation week! It was a long day, but we all survived until the end. Now for something easy for dinner.
Closed Thread