View Single Post
Old 10-26-2005, 01:12 PM   #13
skinnyjeans

S/C/G: 200/195/150

Height: 5'9"

For all of you that are asking...If I've done this right here is the sample menu she posted before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Michaels
Petra - You are right on the money. If I had one regret on Winning it is not giving menu samples. Sometimes when you know something so well you assume that other people know too. I will NOT make the same mistake on the second book... here is an excerpt from my next book to give you ideas of what a sample day would look like for each type of oxidizer:
Slow Plan Woman:
Breakfast - (400 cals) 1 cup of Oatmeal with ½ an apple and 2 scrambled egg whites

Lunch – (400 cals) 1 cup black bean turkey chili with grilled veggie salad

Snack – (200 cals) 1 cup mixed berries and 1 sugar free nonfat yogurt

Dinner – (400 cals) 5 oz of grilled halibut in lemon and dill sauce with 1 cup sautéed spinach and ½ baked sweet potato

Slow Plan Man:
Breakfast - (500 cals) 1 cup of Oatmeal with an apple and 4 scrambled egg whites

Lunch – (500 cals) 1 ½ cup black bean turkey chili with grilled veggie salad

Snack – (300 cals) 2 cups mixed berries and 1 sugar free nonfat yogurt

Dinner – (500 cals) 6 oz of grilled halibut in lemon and dill sauce with 1 cup sautéed spinach and a baked sweet potato

Balanced Plan Woman:
Breakfast - (400 cals) 1 cup of Kashi go Lean Cereal with ½cup sugar free skim milk and two scrambled Eggs

Lunch – (400 cals) 4oz of Grilled Ahi over a bed of sautéed spinach and 1/3 cup of wild rice

Snack – (200 cals) 1 Apple and 10 raw cashews

Dinner – (400 cals) 4 oz of chili lime chicken breast, ½ cup of black beans with fresh salsa, and a large green salad for dinner with 1 tablespoon of low cal dressing.

Balanced Plan Man:
Breakfast - (500 cals) 1 cup of Kashi go Lean Cereal with ½cup sugar free skim milk and three scrambled Eggs

Lunch – (500 cals) 5oz of Grilled Ahi over a bed of sautéed spinach and 1/2 cup of wild rice

Snack – (300 cals) 1 Apple and 20 raw cashews

Dinner – (500 cals) 5oz of chili lime chicken breast, 3/4 cup of black beans with fresh salsa, and a large green salad for dinner with 1 tablespoon of low cal dressing.

Fast Plan Woman:
Breakfast - (400 cals) 3 egg omelet with spinach, tomato, and feta cheese

Lunch – (400 cals) ¼ pound cheeseburger with no bun

Snack – (200 cals) 20 dry roasted almonds

Dinner – (400 cals) 4oz of Dijon lamb loin with grilled asparagus

Fast Plan Man:
Breakfast - (500 cals) 4 egg omelet with spinach, tomato, and feta cheese

Lunch – (500 cals) 1/3 pound cheeseburger with no bun

Snack – (300 cals) 30 dry roasted almonds

Dinner – (500 cals) 6oz of Dijon lamb loin with grilled asparagus

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. -Edison
skinnyjeans is offline   Reply With Quote