View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 08:08 PM   #7
AnnieFannie
Journey To The Thin Me

S/C/G: 252/234/140

Height: 5'4

My goal is to get off 20 by Christmas morning. Funny how my weigh in day is the 25th. But I am really going to be happy if I can get into Onederland by then. I am so anxious to hit 199. That is going to be a great accomplishment for me. I can't remember that last time that I weighed in under 200. I know back in 1992 I was 181. I used to think that I was so fat. Boy what I would give to be at 181 again. I know that I can do it. I just have issues of trying to sabotage myself sometimes. Mostly with exercising. I eat well for the most part but on occasion I do stray and have something that I shouldn't but I don't usually let it bother me because I know it happens and tomorrow is another day. So I am hoping I can get lots of support and motivation to hit my goal.

So I am not any particular diet. Kind just watching calories, watching what I eat. I have cut out soda. I haven't really drank regular soda for a few months now. I might have an occasional dt. soda(once a week) just to have something, but I try to stick with water, tea and my lemonade crystal light.

I look forward to getting to know all you and helping to encourage you all to get to your Christmas goals.

Hi Fishwoman. Glad to see ya aboard.

You may only be one person to the world, but you may also be the world to one person.