View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 10:43 AM   #102
prairierose

Screen Name: PrairieRose

Age/Age Range: 41

Family Life: Married to a wonderful man with 4 great kids.

Hobbies and Interests: Reading, travel, watching my kids in their many different activities, crafts, horseback riding.

Favorite Music: I like different kinds--depending on my mood.

Favorite Color(s): Purple, pink

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: Walking, WATP tapes

What are your fitness/health goals? To lose 100 lbs. and to stay at a healthy weight. Have the energy to keep going well into old age.

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? Just tired of being tired all the time and how bad I look. Plus oldest graduates in 2009 and my 30 year reunion will be in 2012. I want to look great.

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I've always been a stress, emotional eater.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? Need to eat more fruit and veggies. Need to exercise alot more than I do.

(Evil motivation) Who do you want to look better than?: A mother of my daughter's classmate. She tends to look down her nose at us heavier moms.

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? A swimsuit on a beach in Hawaii!!!