Old 10-24-2005, 09:04 AM   #1  

Default Weekly Weigh-In: October 24-30

I guess I'm the first one awake.

I am down 1.9 lbs. this week, which makes me very happy considering the plateau I had last week and that I am expecting TOM tomorrow.

I need to learn a bit of better perspective. I was somewhat stressed about my plateau last week, but then this morning I looked and realized that I had lost 3.4 the week before and that TOM starts this week. What is my problem??? Maybe I need a chart.

Hope you all have victories of both scale and non scale sorts this week!
irishgreengables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 10:48 AM   #2  
Big Ol' loser

I weighed on saturday and I was down 1.4 lbs.
I gained .4 last week so this is good due to TOM and eating too much!

I am eating better this week- due to other thread - bought some carrots and yogurt to eat in addition to my fruit. I also am not doing ww meals I am going to have sandwiches. I realized this a.m. I'm gonna have to start packing my lunch at night. Didn't want to start that but it takes longer to pack it all up!

RIP the nutrigrain bar...
goalnorolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 10:55 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Congrats u2 on the losses. Looks like TOM hit here too and I'm up 3.5. (It feels like about 10) I'll mess with my tickers next week since I know the cause this time around and it will go down.

Good for you Liz on packing your lunches. Once you get into the groove of it, it won't take you as long to do it and you'll be so glad you are eating healthier. I bet you'll start seeing better losses too.

Paula-- a chart is a great idea. You should see howberlie's. they have a really nice set of charts to view. I chart mine as well. It can help you to realize those small losses really do add up.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 03:32 PM   #4  
Big Ol' loser

Scarlett!!! Tisk Tisk...

Be mad and frustrated but don't call yourself names! I don't think anyone will tolerate that!!

You are making the change and that is important!!

I think its great your dr wants to do tests. Make sure to let us know how that goes!
goalnorolls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 05:08 PM   #5  
one pound at a time

Down 2. Bought my self a work out tape the other day trying to get over the plateau. It seems to have helped and I'm really enjoying it.

Congrats to all the people who lost or maintained. And don't worry to those who have gained it all comes off in the end.
unheardkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:49 PM   #6  
Born Loser

S/C/G: 490/See Tracker/245

Congrats to the losers. Scarlett try not to be two hard on yourself. Just keep eating healthy and let the doctor help you in anyway they can. You will get there.
howie6267 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 09:53 PM   #7  
for me, for them

S/C/G: 345/ticker

Height: 5'10"

Pardon my earlier entry (since erased). I get overemotional. But thank you Liz and Howie for the encouraging words. Since I cleared the other, I'll let ya'll know I maintained this week. Better luck next week.

Dr. having my thyroid checked. I don't know what all that means for me, but we'll see.
ScarlettDrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2005, 11:20 PM   #8  
Obsessive Poster

I'm up three. I'm feeling pretty good, though. I didn't do nearly as bad as I was expecting. I won't be making my Halloween goal, but I'm going to try to make it by the end of next week. I'm sure I can do it. I lose pretty quickly at this weight.
WinterWonder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 11:41 AM   #9  
Made in England!

S/C/G: 260/260/169

Height: 5' 4"

Congrats to the losers! To the gainers and maintainers, keep your chin up.

I've stayed the same for the second week running, for a total of 1 pound lost in 3 weeks. No matter, it'll come off when it's good and ready. I'll just keep on plugging away.

SisterFish dropped another 2 pounds this week though, so I'll take vicarious pleasure from her success!
DishyFishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 01:50 PM   #10  

Default Many Thanks

Good Afternoon,

I have been reading the post in this club and I feel so motivated! I am currently on WW and unfortuately at my last weigh in I gained 2 pounds.

Usually I give up at the slightest goof....but this time I am determined to push thru!

Thanks you guys for being so motivational and inspiring! This is truly a great place for support!

Yvette
Msvettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 01:57 PM   #11  
Will work for yarn!

Yesterday was day 1 for me, so nothing to report!
myholidayboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2005, 04:42 PM   #12  
Downsizing Dee!

Great job everyone! I'm down 1 more.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 05:00 AM   #13  

Finally a new number. I am down 3. I dod not have much formal exercise this week but I have been very active!
jmacway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2005, 08:43 AM   #14  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

I stayed the same again this week, yes I know it's better than going up...

The weigher and WW asked me if I wanted the plateau information? I said "no, I'm not on a plateau, I'm just eating too much." I feel like I'm treading water, but I'm determined to loose this week.

Have a great week everyone.
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2005, 01:00 AM   #15  
Black Belt In Training

S/C/G: 289/243/160

Height: 5' 7"

Haven't posted here in a while. I have HIT a plateau in a big way, > and have been at 230 all month. I think my body's finally realised there is a bunch of fat gone and is freaked out. LOL
All is well on the exercise front, so while frustrated and bummed I won't make my Halloween Ghoul of 224, I know I must be patient and just hang in there a bit longer.
taekwondomom is offline   Reply With Quote