girl_in_cullowhee
hippie

Screen Name: girl_in_cullowhee

Age/Age Range: 21

Family Life: just married in August

Hobbies and Interests: international politics and debate, music

Favorite Music: anything by Ben Folds

Favorite Color(s): blue

Favorite Exercise/Workouts: strip aerobics exercise my husband and I both enjoy!

What are your fitness/health goals? to be able to walk up the 3 flights of stairs to my classes without gasping for breath

What was the "trigger" or incident that made you decide it was time to lose weight and become more fit? I saw a picture of myself from my wedding

What do you struggle with the most on this journey to health? I love pizza. It's going to be hard to give up. It's hard for me to motivate myself to exercise because I always feel so tired.

What are three things in the area of diet/exercise you need to improve? I need to eat more veggies, I need to exercise every day, I need to drink more water

(Evil motivation ) Who do you want to look better than? : besides me right now? my sister-in-law... just because she always makes fun of me

What can you not wait to wear when you are at goal weight or size? all the things my husband wants me to wear now I'd like to be able to wear a bathing suit without a skirt!

MINI-GOAL