Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2001, 02:13 AM   #1  

Default Need To The Forum

Hi

Thanks to my special guardian at WW I found this place. Looking to talk to whoever will listen.
Old 08-24-2001, 10:17 PM   #2  
Pending Email Confirmation

New to this site also, although not new to WW. Seems like this is a good support board. Good luck
Old 08-25-2001, 08:18 PM   #3  

Hi and Welcome to the night Owls, check out our night owls thread, I think we are on #19 or so, that is our main thread, come join us there.

Brenda
Old 08-29-2001, 04:23 PM   #4  

Hey Brenda (or any of the old nightowls):

This is Freddie trying to get back in. It looks like a lot of changes have been made.

I am trying to learn to walk again after an automobile accident. I am doing pretty good, first with a walker, then a four-pronged cane (which I still use since the one-pronged cane doesn't seem safe enough). I still have trouble with going up and down steps so am sleeping in a makeshift bedroom on my first floor. Luckily, I also have a small bathroom downstairs with a small stall shower.

Let me hear from some of you original Nightowls. I still have the same email address: [email protected].

Freddie
Closed Thread