Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2005, 10:10 PM   #1  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Barely Mooootivated

Here's the day's most nauseating headline: "Michael Jackson writes song for hurricane relief"

I was going to title this "Cows Mooooourning Gilligan" but I decided it was a bit trite under the circumstances.

Gotta go watch TV or something. Smooth out my brain.

Kiwi
Old 09-07-2005, 04:05 AM   #2  
fatter than U

Talking is it safe to come into the pasture?

Hi dolls,

Just getting in here fast before that funny, funny Schatzi comes along and writes something hilarious that makes me pee my pants. I have enough laundry to do as it is.

Gilligan died? I loved Gilligan's Island!!! Best show ever. But you know what? I thought Bob Denver had already died. Must have been thinking of someone else. Michael Jackson just appalls me. I am ignoring him.

Hi Wabby! Did you really almost cut off your finger? Yikes! I could get my German citizenship now if I wanted to but then I'd have to give up the Canadian and there's NO way I wanna do that. The only thing I can't do over here as a Canadian is vote, not such a hardship when you look at the twits who are running for Chancellor right now.

Bagzie! - Way to go on selling the bracelet! I'm sure it was your supreme sales ability that convinced her. I guess now that school has started no places all the old rich people with no kids will be flocking to N.B. to buy your wares. When I worked in retail one of my bosses called me a "silent seller" - I'd just stare at the people really hard until they bought something.

Kiweenie - who doesn't need more crap, huh? My dh brings home crap even without dental work.

Peachy! Lordy, that Ediot is everywhere, isn't she? Maybe you can get the ball rolling somehow and leave her standing in a cloud of dust muttering to herself.

Schatzi! Good luck with your job search. I'm sure the house payment will come through soon and you won't be broke any more.

And now on to MEEEEEE : Me 'n' Leslie got down 5 times in the last 9 days! AND I did Pilates yesterday. BUT I am blown up like a giant PMS puffer fish so I can't tell if I've lost any weight. Please pat me on the head and send me biscuits and gravy.
Old 09-07-2005, 06:27 AM   #3  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

GOOD FOR YOU SHUGA!@!!!!-------i haven't excercised in six years----IMAGINE-----YOU ARE THE NEW CHERRY!!!!i will send you Timmy's boston cream doughnuts,some dulse, chicken bone,some maple syrup and lobster instead of biscuits and gravy!!!!HAVE A GRAND DAY COWPIES!!----------I LOOOOOOOOOOVE THE NEW HEADING KOW-WONK!!!!! IT'S HI LARRY ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS---PS-----ON NETSCAPE NEWS IT SAID THAT MICHAEL JACKSON WAS BUILDING A LANDING STRIP FOR ALIENS-----------i thought he had already landed!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 06:43 AM   #4  
loves kleenex box art

Did y'all see this:

Barbara Bush: Things Working Out 'Very Well' for Poor Evacuees from New Orleans

By E&P Staff

Published: September 05, 2005 7:25 PM ET updated 8:00 PM

NEW YORK Accompanying her husband, former President George
H.W.Bush, on a tour of hurricane relief centers in
Houston, Barbara Bush said today, referring to the
poor who had lost everything back home and evacuated, "This is working very well for them."

The former First Lady's remarks were aired this
evening on American Public Media's "Marketplace"
program.

She was part of a group in Houston today at the
Astrodome that included her husband and former
President Bill Clinton, who were chosen by her son,
the current president, to head fundraising efforts for
the recovery. Sen. Hilary Clinton and Sen. Barack
Obama were also present.

In a segment at the top of the show on the surge of
evacuees to the Texas city, Barbara Bush said: "Almost
everyone I’ve talked to says we're going to move to
Houston."

Then she added: "What I’m hearing which is sort of
scary is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is
so overwhelmed by the hospitality.

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you
know, were underprivileged anyway, so this--this (she
chuckles slightly) is working very well for them."

I loved Bob Denver also. Maynard G. Krebbs was sooooo cute.

I have a friend with a "bush country" sticker on her car. She said wants someone to take her picture as she rips it off. She has a son who needed a year to finish at Tulane. NY Poly at Rochester is taking him and waving all fees AND housing. A Bush supporter remarked about this, "Ain't this a wonderful country." I don't think she said anything in response but she was thinking it.

BTW, at the urging of someone else, I walked Lake Hudda. 1.25 miles. It was fast for me .. slow for her. This is the friend with the bumper sticker. She's also sending me pictures/profiles of men she finds on yahoo singles.

Last edited by Cowpernia; 09-07-2005 at 06:55 AM.
Old 09-07-2005, 08:46 AM   #5  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I READ THAT BARBARA BUSH CRAP YESTERDAY AND THOUGHT 'WHAT A FREAKIN SNOB IS THAT ONE"---IMAGINE!!!--- WOW!!! what a GREAT life we's a gonna have eatin barbeque at South Fork every day now that we hit paydirt"--------------WHAT AN ***!!!! SURELY THERE WILL BE AN EDITORIAL ON THAT !!!! if you find one,PLEASE post it!!!! xoxoxoxo
Old 09-07-2005, 09:00 AM   #6  

How I wish Michael Jackson would just crawl back under what ever slimy dark place he came from. Yes, I had a moment of sorrow hearing about Bob croaking. many edumacational hours spent with him on that Island honing my camping and survival skills. Maynard Greebs was a tad before my time... SugSigh! Yes yesterday the bloody check FINALLY cleared! 2 jobs yesterday on Monster looks like I would have a shot...but, how sad is this.. I just want a mindless punch in and punch out job... albeit that certainly would reflect in my salary but I guess I just don't have the drive to be doing those 50-60 hour weeks and taking crap home with me and supervising people anymore... Way to go on the exercising! I've kinda fell off that wagon with this move..
Bagzasaurus: Nice Sale! Maybe try Sugs method too..Just stare at them and chant BUY IT BUYIT...UUUUU M U S T Haaave IT! Try it ...seewhat happens..can't hoit!.... KiWiWhat the Hoodledooo? Did the novacaine numb somma DHs braincells? What are ya gonna use that barrel fer? Maybe learn to make pickles..however, the wicker love seat sounds loverly.
Wabbina!YOUCH! Move A WA Y from the Pruners! a Pond..how perfectly suburbia farm like! Sounds mahvalous! DETAILS on that new sofa of yours! We created a Quazi L-sectional look with our couch-sidetable-loveseat...quite cozy..
Peach! That is great about your Huffa Hudda Hikette! and I agree, don't wait for your Ediot to do something! I dunno I always got a creepy vibe off a that pearl wearing Bush Matriarch.. I always get this mental picture of her in some black latexy catwoman suit with whip (and pearls 'natch)... I think she's the evil brains behind that whole clan! Elitest Rich snob!

I must get my substantially sized arse in gear... the title of this thread says it perfectly.. I'm running outta steam and any "enthusiasm" with coming down the home stretch of getting this place organized. So, I am playing a mental game and will "reward" myself with a Beauty Bath tonight.. do my nails and color my hair.. (I really need to see a professional as using that Clariol Crap n Easy is just making it look so dark and damaged...but I must color as my "Lily Munster" grey streak is so pronounced) and shave my chin.. WHAT THE **** IS THAT ! I never had facial hair in my life...now I have these hideous black strands that are multiplying into a thatch.. Sigh...
Old 09-07-2005, 09:01 AM   #7  
loves kleenex box art

I found this instead and am posting it because it's funny AND when DS was a bambino, ex-DH used to take him to Lampley's house to play with the step-DD.
here
Old 09-07-2005, 10:48 AM   #8  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2005/0...of_n_6895.html DARLING PEACH !! THAT WAS HI LARRY ***----ON THE SAME SITE THERE ARE RESPONSES TO THE BARBIE BUSHWHACKER REMARKS----------SOME OF THEM ARE PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR EXAMPLE-------------No wonder Bush had a major drinking problem and had to find Jesus. That woman is Cruella De Ville!!!YIKES
Old 09-07-2005, 11:19 AM   #9  

Heh heh, yes indeed some of these comments are priceless...and Hmmm, She does look the Quaker Oats Man ...shallow dig I know but true.
Old 09-07-2005, 01:17 PM   #10  

It never ceases to amaze me at how dense ppl are. How could she say such callous things? and what's even more amazing is that if she really is that elitist to think such things, that she is so ignorant that she'd let them spout out of her mouth.

News flash: I know this isn't as sad as the Bob Denver news, but back here at the farm, Big Fish has passed on. I guess he just couldn't handle the stress of the pond clean out. He was unceremoniously buried in an unmarked grave by DH before I got home yesterday. He was easily 14 inches from nose to tail.

OK. Gotta go. I'll continue this later.....
Old 09-07-2005, 01:19 PM   #11  

SIGH, I'm BORED! It's taking me forever to get through these stoopid cleaning chores... hmmpf and I come here lookin for an excuse to procrastinate further..and nobuddys around to play..ok then I guess back to my scrubbie , Windex and Pledge...
Old 09-07-2005, 03:53 PM   #12  

P.s. The pledge,scrubbie and Windex aren't good company..
Old 09-07-2005, 03:55 PM   #13  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wabby
News flash: I know this isn't as sad as the Bob Denver news, but back here at the farm, Big Fish has passed on. .
Oh I don't know, I feel a little bereft at both events. Sorry to hear about Big Fish's demise. Perhaps it's true: the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Yeah, I think the former first lady of the US ought to know better than to sneer at people like that. It sounds more like something I'd hear on line at McDonald's.

I'm still slogging away at the paper junk in the kitchen. I swear that pile hasn't gotten any smaller, but the file drawers are starting to fill. I wish I could throw out more. I think I need to change tactics. My sincere sympathies to you Schatzi. Housework sux.

Hee hee, the Quaker Oats Man. I love it.

Painty, are you out there?

Kiwi
Old 09-07-2005, 04:48 PM   #14  
fatter than U

Cool

R I P Big Fish!

Barbara Bush really said that? Geez, whatever happened to thinking before you speak, especially if thousands of people are going to be listening to you. I'm reading those comments now at the the link Bagzie Posted. Hee!

I cannot get back into the back to school routine. Getting up at 6:30 a.m. is killing me. What a wimp.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:07 PM   #15  

Lieber Whimp, ist Sie sind kanadisch froh....Ps. Fisch Wabbys klingt groß und genug für ein Abendessen, ja gesund...O.K. möglicherweise addieren wir Maus des Kiwis oder zwei und YUM ja?Barbara Bush kreuzt sich ja?

Why lookeeeehere I Bee multilingual sprekin da duetch with Sugah!
Closed Thread