Old 09-04-2005, 10:59 PM   #1  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

Default The Biggest Loser Season 2

...starts next Tuesday! I had a thread going about this show last season and some people did not like it but most did. Just wanted to give everyone who wanted to watch it again that it was going to be starting soon.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:58 PM   #2  

Thanks Jen...I didn't watch it last year but might give it a try this season.
Jenaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 03:09 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/209/150

Height: 5'6"

Cool, thanks! I wasn't sure when it started
Jessie_777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 12:51 AM   #4  
Laura

I'm going to give it a try this season. When they were advertising it last season before it started, it looked really dumb and degrading - but I heard tons of great things about it after it had started last time - so, this time, I'm on board!
alphabetsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 08:19 AM   #5  
.::Princess::.

S/C/G: 308/288/150

Height: 5'8"

I didn't watch really last season. The few times I did tune in it seemed like they were losing weight toooooo fast. Where they losing more than two pounds a week!?
SnShn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 08:22 AM   #6  
Downsizing Dee!

I saw a teaser for this last night. I didn't watch last season but I'm definately going to check it out this time around. Looks very interesting. It's tonight, right?

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 10:22 AM   #7  
a new year... a new me

i'm not sure how i'm going to like it being men vs. women but i'm gonna watch it.
shedilbry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 11:39 AM   #8  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Not tonight, Sept 13. 90 minutes.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 11:45 AM   #9  
Downsizing Dee!

Thanks Sandi - saves me from sitting around tonight waiting for it to come on and then being upset because it didn't.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 12:40 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

Sarah--they exercise a ton while they are at the ranch. That's why they were having such large losses each week.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 05:10 PM   #11  

I am soooooo looking forward to season 2. I just checked out the website today to learn a little about the contestants. I don't know about the men vs. women thing either, but we'll see. I'm sure it will be a good show regardless.

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 10:11 PM   #12  
Jen

Height: 5'3"

They were exercising about 5 hours a day while on the ranch plus eating according to whatever plan they were following and drinking water. I think there was only one week where someone actually gained, mostly everyone lost something every week. Many of them lost several pounds each week, I think one week a guy lost 12 lbs. I know it seems really radical but they've kept it off so obviously something works. The one trainer (Jill) has written a book, I'm getting it from the library to see if it is any good.
Jen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 10:54 PM   #13  
Howie6267's Honey

S/C/G: 277 / See ticker / 160

Height: 5'9"

We're really excited about it! I applied a month or so ago for the Biggest Loser House Party and we were chosen as a location. We have a DVD of the premiere plus other footage and will be showing it at our house this Saturday! There's a virtual house party going on, too, and if any of you would like an invitation, PM me your e-mail addy. There is a party blog, photos, etc. and we'll be posting during the party itself (this coming Saturday starting at 5:00pm). Stuff will be up on their site afterward, too.

You can register as a virtual guest (not tied to any specific party) by going to http://houseparty.com/bl2/ and clicking SIGN IN then REGISTER. Choose the third option to register as a virtual guest.

But if you want invited to our specific party, PM me your e-mail addy. Ya'll can post your own before and after photos and comments then, too!
Gardenwife is offline   Reply With Quote