Old 09-04-2005, 10:24 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Default Rewards

Does anyone have any good reward ideas? I have decided to give myself a reward for every 5 lbs lost. Which helps me focus on the smaller goal of just losing 5 lbs. My first reward was a manicure and the second was a pedicure. My next is going to be a new pair of shoes. Some of my other ideas are:

new hairstyle
facial
buying new makeup
adding to my fine china
A day at a spa (this will be towards the end maybe at goal)
a new outfit

Does anyone have any other good ideas?

I have 65 lbs to lose altogether so I think I need a few more
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:29 AM   #2  
mmmm.. ice cream

S/C/G: 238/135/125

Height: 5'4"

how 'bout a vacation or a day trip to somewhere you've always wanted to visit? or maybe a new ring or necklace? or if you're into this sort of thing, a tatoo or piercing. something new for you house, like new patio furniture or a plant.
cadwell125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 11:42 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I like music. I put it on my MP3 player and use it to exercise to. A reward and a motivator!
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2005, 12:43 PM   #4  

I did the ring before. That was not a good idea for me! I gained weight back and it was depressing to have to take the ring off.

I like....
manicure
pedicure
spa
facial
hair cut, dry, style etc.
a day of shopping for you only (clothes, shoes, purse, whatever)
buy a new exercise tape or equipment... i love that!
get a new exercise outfit.

You really need it to be something like Susan said too... something that will help keep you motivated and moving... getting stuff to keep exercising is an awesome idea! I do that... and find that to be perfect.. but you still need other rewards too. I personally like the manicures and new leather purses lol.
TMunday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 08:33 AM   #5  
sunkiss

i always enjoy getting a new workout outfit that fits your new figure. Makes you look great and you have to have it on....WHEN YOU WORK OUT! Think about it... the motivation to get you into a new sleeker outfit when another 20 lbs drop. My new shoes i just purchased put a little skip into my step. You feel better when you look better i always say. Best of luck friend. I know you can do it! Keep up the great work! *hugs*
sunkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 09:00 AM   #6  
ButDoesntWannaLookLikeOne

S/C/G: 230/218/170

Height: 5'4"

Whenever I reach a new pant size, I buy myself another pair of pants in a SMALLER size. Meaning, when I hit size 10 last month, I bought myself some size 8 jeans. It's a reward AND a motivator.
LovesBassets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2005, 12:45 PM   #7  
sunkiss

Ohhh thats a good one to think about. Maybe i will ask the husband for a nice shopping spree when i drop to the next size and buy all things that wont fit untill i drop more lol Watch out checkbook. Mamma is in need of a new outfit or 2 maybe 3.
sunkiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 03:22 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Thanks for all the good tips!! I am going to add some of them to my list! I,m almost at my next goal which will be a new pair of shoes!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote