Old 09-02-2005, 09:54 AM   #1  
wip

Height: 5' 10"

Default Starting Over (again...)

Hi all, I've posted a couple times, reading lots though. I am really inspired by all of you. I'm trying to find a couple forums to settle into. I am on SBD (sort of ). Seems I keep finding and losing the same 5 lbs. It is overwhelming to have so much to lose. I lost 80 pounds about 8 years ago after my first marriage ended - finally looked after ME Then I met my DH, had 3 beautiful babies, and woke up almost 40yo and 100 lbs overwt. Think I forgot how to look after me

Im looking to offer support and get some too! I hope to meet other chicks like me and make some friends along the way. Have an awesome day everyone!
wip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:12 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

wip - Welcome to 100 club! I look forward to helping you with your weight loss journey. I'm kind of doing a SBD/WW thing. I have to tweak it since I got super dizzy on P1. Now I'm basically just watching my sugars.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:48 AM   #3  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Welcome!! I find this place so very encouraging -- whether I need a shoulder to cry on, a laugh to brighten my day, a pat on the back for a success, or a kick in the pants. I'm on three "weight-loss" boards, but this is the one I check most often. Post early and post often. The more you do, the more entwined in the community you become. That's very helpful when the road gets bumpy.
I look forward to learning more about you.
synger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:51 AM   #4  
.::Princess::.

S/C/G: 308/288/150

Height: 5'8"

Welcome Wip! I've only been here a month but I think it's a great board. Everyone is very nice and helpful. It's fun to see everyone's progress and hear their stories. Good luck with your weight loss!
SnShn13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 10:58 AM   #5  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

Welcome!! My name is Sandi and I moderate the 100lb club. This is really a great bunch, I think this would be a great place to settle. Please let me know if you have any questions or problems.

Look forward to seeing more of you!!!
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:14 AM   #6  
Hanging in the Heartland

S/C/G: 470/220/170

Height: 5"8"

Hi Wip

I am fairly new to 3FC and have found the 100+ board a great place to be. I feel really inspired by other people stories and the journaling and points challenges really do help in keeping me on track. I had the experience of gaining 10 lbs. a year for 25 years and not really knowing what to do. The best topyou. I look forward to seeing you around. Denise aka activeadventurer
activeadventurer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:15 AM   #7  
Green Tea Goddess

Welcome wip. You'll find all the support you need right here. Everyone here is so sweet and wonderful. Post more, because I'd love to hear about your weight loss sucesses as they come.
Venus In Mourning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 11:27 AM   #8  
2006 - Panda Remix

Welcome Wip - I am glad you are now ready to take care of you again! I hear you when you say about losing the same 5lb again - that was me from the ages of 14-31. Now thankfully I have managed to break the yo yo cycle, it wasn't easy but it is so worth just pressing forward!

All the best

Amanda x
Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:26 PM   #9  
wip

Height: 5' 10"

Thumbs up wow

I just checked in after wading thru 1/3 of my house cleaning up after the little whirlwind. (Amazing how much stuff and mess 3 little ones and 1 big one can generate.)

I can't believe all the messages already. Thanks everybody - I'll stay in touch. I have actually remained true to my plan this am. Pretty good since snack for the littles was honeydew melon which I love. Thanks a bunch!!

p.s wip stands for "work in progress"
wip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 12:54 PM   #10  
Downsizing Dee!

Hi Wip - welcome to the "Club". Great to "see" new faces. Post often - looking forward to getting to know you better.

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 02:09 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 261/158/below 160

Height: 5'8" (Dang, I shrank an inch!)

Welcome!! Please post often so we can get to know you better.
Sheila53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 05:34 PM   #12  
Linda

Height: 5'0"

Welcome Sherri!!
So glad to have to here

It's a wonderful place to be..so much support and love goes on in our little family.

Jump on in!

xoxo
Linda
famograham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 06:06 PM   #13  
Crazy Canuck

Welcome Sherri ~ the more the merrier! I think you'll find us a pretty supportive (and, at times, amusing bunch). "Work in Progress" is a wonderful name (I figured it was "whip" and you'd forgotten the "h" )

I forget who said it (Sandi?) but its so true that every successful person here "started over" one last time
Jillegal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2005, 08:28 PM   #14  
Tenacious

Welcome to the forum Sherri! I'm looking forward to seeing more posts from you.
DeterminedInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 08:16 AM   #15  

Welcome WIP, you've found the right place for incredible support. Please make yourself at home!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote