PCOS/Insulin Resistance Support Support for us with any of the following: Insulin Resistance, Syndrome X, Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome, or other endocrine disorders.

Closed Thread

Old 08-14-2001, 01:46 PM   #1  

Angry Pcos support

Hey there everyone

I'm new here, looking to lose about 30-40 lbs after giving birth to twins 10 weeks ago.

I have pcos and seek to chat with others who have it and are trying to lose weight. I began a low carb diet today to see how that goes as I've read it works well with pcos'ers.

Anyone on Metformin? I'm thinking of asking my doctor about that too, let me know how it is working!
Old 08-14-2001, 02:30 PM   #2  
Teacher Lady

I have PCOS and have just lost 52 pounds on WW in six months.
I began Metformin at the end of June. It is helping me lose weight.

Congratulations on your twins. Wow! I have been trying to get pregnant for four years now. It is one of my reasons for losing weight.

E--mail or write anytime.
Closed Thread