Old 08-29-2005, 09:11 AM   #1  

Default Weekly Weigh-in August 29-Sept. 4

I thought I'd start the thread since no one else has. I hope that's okay.

I am down 1 lb. this week -- slow and steady wins the race.
irishgreengables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:04 AM   #2  
Want to feel better

S/C/G: S/C/G: 240/205/150

Height: 5' 0"

I'm happy ~ down 3 pounds since last weigh in (I think it was 2 weeks ago). Mom and Dad have been here a week visiting and we have eaten out a few times ~ I worried that it might result in a gain, but we did good. Mom is kind of like me ~ sweet tooth and struggling with her weight.

Mom and I have talked sometimes and I sort of can't decide if we were together all the time if it would be a good thing or a bad thing. We could help each other ~ not doing bad things and walking together or would we end up being bad together? Well anyway we did good this time. Yeah for us!!
glynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:15 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/120

Height: 5 foot 4

I'm up 2 - I'm not sure what is going on. I was on plan/worked out. I did go from SB P1 to SB P2. I was getting dizzy and came very close to passing out a few times on SB P1. ( I did the 2 weeks on PH 1) I added carbs Saturday. (7 Whole grain cereal 1/3 c for breakfast ) I did sneak and check my weight Sunday and seen the gain but was hoping it would be gone today. Not sure what is going on but I know I can't be without my carbs. It to scary to feel that dizzy.
mezmerize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:41 AM   #4  
Downsizing Dee!

I'm down 1 this week - but I've reached my EOS Challenge Goal. Yeah for me!!

~Dee
newfiedarling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:51 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 260.8/248.8/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm down one more pound! This is really happening, just a little slower then I was hoping for. But I'm down 42.8##s and I'll definately take it!

Have a great week everyone!
BethC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:52 AM   #6  
Long Time Member

Height: 5'6

I am down 2.6. It should have been more, but I splurged over the weekend. But as long as it's down, I'm happy.
Sandi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 10:56 AM   #7  

Yeah losers!

Sandi -- 2.6 is awesome. Any more would have been water weight or just plain unhealthy. Pat yourself on the back. Get a foot massage. Go a bit longer in your workout to celebrate!!!!!!!!!
irishgreengables is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 11:14 AM   #8  
one pound at a time

Down another pounds....slow and steady.
unheardkoala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:56 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 344/279.1/???

Height: 5'6"

great losses all.
Mez I'm with you this week and up. 3.5 pounds to be exact. I did horrible over the weekend and I think TOM is trying to get here. My hormones are all still out of whack so I'm not sure when that will be and until it straightens out I'll take my losses with my gains and just keep plugging away.
barbygirl43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 02:18 PM   #10  

Great job everyone! I just wanted to send a special call out to Gayle, you go girl! You've really been doing fantastic lately and I just wanted you to know it. Has anyone else noticed how close our Gayle has gotten to Onederland? You're almost there sweetie, keep up the good work and you'll be there in no time!

Beverly
boiaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 03:08 PM   #11  

Height: 5'7"

Good job to our losers! Congratulations Dee on reaching your EOS goal! That's great
hautbois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 09:22 PM   #12  
Tenacious

Congratulations to all the losers! Paula, Beth & Leslie - it may seem slow, but as long as you're losing it all adds up! Gayle - I think it's wonderful that you and your Mom had the opportunity to help each other last week. Sandi - 2.6 is a great start! Keep it up! And Dee - a special congratulations on meeting your End of Summer Challenge early!

Mez and Dawnyal - you may be up a little this week, but I'm sure you will have lost it by this time next week. Keep working at it - you're both an inspiration to me!
DeterminedInGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 02:26 AM   #13  

Hi guys!

I am down 2 pounds, I think it has been a couple weeks since I have been here though. I am not sure how to change my little counter thing though does anyone have any helpful hints? I also bought a treadmill that I got a great deal on and I am going to go and use it right now!
Danica
tuckytex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 07:10 AM   #14  
Dream Big!

Down 2 pounds this week!

Congrats to all us losers!
BarbaraAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 08:34 AM   #15  
"Love Me Some Me"

S/C/G: H:267 C: see ticker G:150ish

Height: 5'4

I was ashamed to post here, I have to be real about this thing and see it for what it is. . . . I did not drop any this week. But, we have dec'd that it is much better than a gain Hubby and I have also dec'd to only weight every 2 weeks now. So, it provides incentive to work out for longer periods of time (not per session) but over the month w/o quitting.

The GOOD NEWS . . . ? I can see inches lost. My workout clothes are getting baggy and I have been getting comments about my face looking thinner, ie. less cheeky and bunched up @ the cheeks . . . So, I will take it. I am still on top of it. Thanks guys . . . To all of you with lower numbers and to all of you w/ a little gain . . . let's keep it up. Or, PLEASE KEEP IT UP! It encourages me to see you all sweating it out and sticking w/ this challange.
jenhai is offline   Reply With Quote