Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2005, 12:31 PM   #1  

Default Why can't I stop eating cupckakes?

Seriously what is my deal? I've eaten like 4 cupcakes today...with butter cream frosting. I don't even like buttercream frosting! I need to chuck them out! It's 12:30 and I am all but out of points. I used all of my flex yesterday. I weigh in tomarrow. Am I sabotaging myself for osme reason, or just eating them b/c theya re there, indulging my need for sweets during TOM? Well whatever the reason, I need to stop!!!!!!
Old 08-29-2005, 01:51 PM   #2  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

You are eating them because of this little-known and very tightly guarded secret: Cupcakes (not to mention cake, cookies and even Little Debbie Snack Cakes) have been laced with powerful mind-control elements that rival heroin in their addictive qualities. More subtle than most drugs, but perhaps the strongest. Like the original Coca-Cola recipe, rumor has it that only one being knows all of the ingredients and exact amounts necessary to get the desired results, and he Is Not Of This World (cue scary music). However, I hear if you stand at a crossroads in the dark Georgia night under a full moon, he might jsut show up to make you a deal.
Old 08-29-2005, 02:06 PM   #3  

Misty go ahead throw the cupcakes away. I know this temptation and if you just throw them away you can't eat them. sometimes we are our own worst enemy . You need a small victory. Throw them away. Come on Misty you are one pound away from ONEDERLAND Get there girl! Some day I want to be there with you! Stop right now sabotoging yourself? Have you read the book tales from the scales If you haven't run to your library and check it out! It is such a great book for all of us round gals. Your story will be in there somewhere. You will laugh and you will cry but you will gain insight into YOU. Throw those cupcakes away NOW. Love ya sis
Old 08-29-2005, 02:23 PM   #4  

They are gone! Out the door! Whew I feel so much better! Too bad I ate 5, FIVE o fthem. I am sooo ove rmy points today!! I'll do well tonight and tomarrow and I will down the water.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:01 PM   #5  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy

Yeah, I know Taco Bell uses that same drug in their stuff. I am so over my points today too. DD was going to Taco Bell & I was with her & I said "Sure I'll have Taco Bell." ("Gimme a dime bag of tacos, please, & make it snappy!" )

I suppose I could count the points, but why? I'm getting to that stage again. I so need to keep going. Someone kick me, too, please. Then I'll be busy getting your foot outa my arse and won't be able to eat.
Old 08-29-2005, 03:11 PM   #6  

Oh Kitty don't succomb. Count the points use your flex points. And move on! Start NOW don't think I have screwed up so I can continue in this pattern. We have goofed so many times. Kitty just saw this quote How to do something Extraordinary
First it will seem impossible Second it will become difficult and Third with PERSISTANCE it will get done!

Kitty you are only five little pounds from ONE der land and I so wish I was in your shoes you can do this!!!

So is that a big enough kick for you? I will try to be a motivator but not much of kick ya in the pants kinda gal
Old 08-29-2005, 03:30 PM   #7  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Thanks, luf, for talking me down. I think I'll be OK now. I was just beating myself up. I stopped now, you're right.

Oh, btw, I figured up points taco 4 pts. - Gordita Taco Crunch - at least 12, my points slider doesn't go that high!!

Last edited by Kitty53; 08-29-2005 at 03:43 PM. Reason: adding pts values
Old 08-29-2005, 08:09 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Oh I hate it when you know you shouldn't be eating it, but you do it anyway. I did that a few weeks ago on my TOM with the Reece's mini pb cups. I knew I shouldn't eat them, but I just kept eating them, and eventually ate a whole bag over a couple of days.

Glad you threw them out!!!

Kitty - If you check out DWL site, she has taco bell listed, and you can get the points from there too. Glad you are feeling better, and that you listened to Ms. Luflic

~Liz
Old 08-29-2005, 09:56 PM   #9  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Whew, Misty! I'm so glad you ditched those evil cupcakes! And Maggie...seriously...your story creeped me out. I'm looking over my shoulder like every two minutes.

Kitty!! Sista, don't make me shove my foot up in your arse!! I'll do it, too!! *puts on the spikey heels*

Seriously ladies, y'all are doing so well! Just keep going and you'll achieve your goals!

Misty, come on! We're supposed to be matching each other practically pound-for-pound. I'm getting lonely here at 199!! I need a sista!!! Good luck with WI tomorrow!

~Amanda
Closed Thread