View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 08:29 PM   #10
RaeReid
On The Road Again...

I started doing SlimFast last week on Monday. I went to the website and signed up for free to get a customized meal plan according to my current weight.

I ate a meal replacement bar for breakfast and lunch (and they also give you options for things you can eat with the replacements). With breakfast, I did the chocolate chip low-carb breakfast bar and usually an orange or some other piece of fruit and a small serving of fat-free milk (didn't do the milk everyday though)

For lunch, I ate the peanut butter granola bar (which I actually really liked) and usually a half of a roast beef sandwich on multi-grain bread with mustard and sometimes fat-free cheese.

For snacks, I usually ate 10 baby carrots or some cucumber slices. A couple of days I ate string cheese. And then had a sensible meal for my dinners.

When I stepped on the scale this morning, I was down 4 pounds. So, I'm going to stick with the program for now. I haven't had any really bad cravings. If anything, my appetite has decreased somewhat.

The new line of products are definitely better then the old shakes. I could never tolerate the taste of those, but these new bars are better. The peanut butter crunch bar they have for a snack is yummy.

Christmas Challenge
RaeReid is offline   Reply With Quote