Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 12:24 AM   #1  

Angry HELP i NEED SUPPORT TO LOSE 45 POUNDS !!!

I am looking for a buddy or a group that I can join to keep me going from day to day. I do fine for awhile then I let food get the best of me. I dont know how many times I have started over thinking this will be the time I get down to my goal. Lately I have been having alot of those whats the point days cause I have gained back five lbs of what I have lost. Im so sick of letting myself down and I want this more than anything. I know that when I stick to it that it does work cause when I started my diet in Feb 2005 I was 204 and I am currently 179 . So if your like me and need to share your ups and downs of dieting with someone or need someone to pick you up when you fall then pm me or leave a mess on the thread.
Old 08-21-2005, 12:33 AM   #2  
Stephanie

S/C/G: 236/135-140/More Fit

Height: 5'6"

Hi there, I think we're deffinitly in the same boat. Every time it's gonna be "this time" and that in itself is discouraging because you're already expecting to fail because you have before. It's a vicious cycle. I am at my all time heaviest, I have been very out of control with my eating in the past year, and have put on and crash dieted (never got back down to my starting weight though) and lost quite a bit and then put it back plus some. I get mad at myself for letting food get in the way of my only greatest desire, a body I love!!! I know I need A LOT of support! Hope we can help eachother out!!!
Old 08-21-2005, 01:12 AM   #3  

Hi there. What diet are you doing? And what have you done? I also live in Illinois! Maybe we can help each other out!!! I live not far from Naperville Illinois. Are you near there? If you would like to contact personally please feel free to PM me and we can go from there.
Old 08-21-2005, 09:19 AM   #4  

Smile

Stephanie I see that you live in Phoeniz , AZ I was there for a week in July. I would be more than happy to be your buddy .
Old 08-21-2005, 09:24 AM   #5  

Smile

Tracy I live in Mendota Il wich is 96 miles south of Chicago. I will be starting Seattle Sutton's heath eating plan on Mon which is a 1200 cal plan , you being from IL may have heard something about it. I also have a membership to a gym and will be working out 5 days a week for an hour each time.
Old 08-21-2005, 10:32 AM   #6  

OMG!! Mendota!!!! I live like 10 minutes from you!!! I live in Earlville!! I never give exact town names unless others due because of safety. That is to cool!! We could be an awesome support for each other!! Both online and personally if you would like!!!

Where is there a gym??? I haven't seen one around at all. I found Curves out there but it seemed a bit expensive for me. Where is this gym and how much does it run if you don't mind?

Seattle Sutton!!!! My hubby was going to work there! But they didn't pay enough. It is in Ottawa!!! I would love to try that but it is costly too! A friend of my mom's husband did it and lost a lot of weight!!

Do you work or have kids? How old are you? I have 3 kids and I do not currently work. I am a stay at home mom. I am 32 years young!! Lol. I go to Mendota all of the time for my chiropractor and other things.

We are getting ready to go out there today!! My hubby wants to see the monster truck races lol. Anyway - keep in touch!! If you would like to keep in touch through email send me a private message and we can exchange email address's in private. We can exchange phones numbers later when we get to know each other if you would like.

Small world!!
Old 08-21-2005, 10:40 AM   #7  

P.S.... I have sold Avon in the past.. I still do... but I have not been doing much with it lately.
Old 08-21-2005, 11:35 AM   #8  

Hi again. I sent you a private message already. In there I sent you my email address and my website address so you can see more about me. Keep in touch.
Old 08-21-2005, 05:11 PM   #9  

Talking

Oh btw Tracy my huband and I went to Hanks Jamboree today too my brother inlaw entered his truck so we went and watched him. Hope you had as great of time as we did !!!
Old 08-21-2005, 09:35 PM   #10  

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluv4logan
Oh btw Tracy my huband and I went to Hanks Jamboree today too my brother inlaw entered his truck so we went and watched him. Hope you had as great of time as we did !!!

OMG!!! That was so TOTALLY AWESOME!!! We are all so burnt but it was so worth it! I won't be able to talk tomorrow that is for sure lol. It was to fun. This is the first time we have heard of that! We will be there next year again that is for sure!! Which truck was your brother in laws??? There were so many good drivers out there!! I loved Nemesis!!! Nitemare seemed a little scared to do to much. But they were both awesome! That would have been awesome to meet up out there! There was so many people though!!! We sat on the right side of the grandstand. There was hardly any shade there till the very end. It was a totally awesome day though! I can't wait till next year!!!

Well.. I am going to go and enjoy a nice long shower lol. I will get back with ya again in a few.
Old 08-22-2005, 12:22 AM   #11  

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMunday
OMG!!! That was so TOTALLY AWESOME!!! We are all so burnt but it was so worth it! I won't be able to talk tomorrow that is for sure lol. It was to fun. This is the first time we have heard of that! We will be there next year again that is for sure!! Which truck was your brother in laws??? There were so many good drivers out there!! I loved Nemesis!!! Nitemare seemed a little scared to do to much. But they were both awesome! That would have been awesome to meet up out there! There was so many people though!!! We sat on the right side of the grandstand. There was hardly any shade there till the very end. It was a totally awesome day though! I can't wait till next year!!!

Well.. I am going to go and enjoy a nice long shower lol. I will get back with ya again in a few.
We sat on the right side also! what a small world we live in lol. My brother inlaw was I think in the second to last class he had a white truck with a blue hood and they didnt even know his name lol. I like you Like the monster trucks you may have seen me today taking pictures of them we were down at the bottem my son Logan was in his stroller it is black and tan I had on a grey shirt. Oh and you asked what a SAHM mom was you are one too it is a stay at home mom. Well its getting late and Logan gets me up early.
Hope to hear from you soon
Tara
Old 08-22-2005, 08:33 AM   #12  

Quote:
We sat on the right side also! what a small world we live in lol. My brother inlaw was I think in the second to last class he had a white truck with a blue hood and they didnt even know his name lol. I like you Like the monster trucks you may have seen me today taking pictures of them we were down at the bottem my son Logan was in his stroller it is black and tan I had on a grey shirt. Oh and you asked what a SAHM mom was you are one too it is a stay at home mom. Well its getting late and Logan gets me up early.
Hope to hear from you soon
Tara
Lol.... We were probably right next to each other and didn't even know it lol!!! Did you have chairs or did you just sit on the ground up front? We were on the bottom row of the benches on the walk way. We were next to one of the beams that were holding up the roof to the grandstand. I had a white shirt on with denim shorts. My hair was spiked lol. We were there till the very end!! It was a longgggg day lol. But it was cool. I can't recall your brother in laws truck either lol. There were soooo manyyyyy trucks lol. But that is awesome lol. Duh me on the SAHM lol. I understand about Logan getting you up early!! My kids have done that for years!! LOl. Keep in touch.
Old 08-22-2005, 01:21 PM   #13  

Smile

Good afternoon ladies I just got back from working out , so far the day has gone well. Hope things are going well for the 2 of you as well. Im gonna do a weekly weigh in if you 2 would would like to join me that would be great. Let me know how things are going

Bye for now
Tara
Old 08-22-2005, 09:07 PM   #14  

Quote:
Good afternoon ladies I just got back from working out , so far the day has gone well. Hope things are going well for the 2 of you as well. Im gonna do a weekly weigh in if you 2 would would like to join me that would be great. Let me know how things are going

Bye for now
Tara
Hi Tara!!!!

I do weigh in each week as well! My husband and I both weigh in every Thursday morning right as we get out of bed. I find it helpful that way I can see where I went wrong the previous week if need be because it is easier to remember weekly then it is other wise.

I didn't get to exercise per say today. But I did A LOT of walking with stores and stuff today. I was on my feet for over 5 hours!!!! I can feel it lol. But it was not actual exercise. I am finally just now able to finally sit down!!! I have been running since 6:45 this morning lol.
Closed Thread