View Single Post
Old 08-16-2005, 01:47 PM   #15
Amanda Panda
2006 - Panda Remix

Hi all,

I got 2 points yesterday - I weighed myself this morning and I am still at 228 - I am SO happy that I've not put on any weight during this last week of eating badly! I know my body is at a stage where my metabolism is high through all the exercise I am doing, so fortunately I can get away with going off track a little now and again. However, I also know that this won't be the case forever and the pounds will start piling on again if I don't get back OP Now!

FAYE - We will see you under 300lb this year if it kills us! I know you can do it! I will pray for those children - were they abandoned by their mother? I used to be a social worker and you would not believe how some people treat their children.

CARRI - Glad you enjoyed the fair - I agree, don't weigh yourself just yet! (although it's probably not as bad as you think)

JULIE - Yay! Julie has a new goal! When you get into Onederland you will hear me cheering from across the ocean - you deserve it so much!

SUSAN/VA - Hope your boss and database upgrade aren't as stressful as last time! Better start looking at those holiday brochures just in case!

Love Amanda x

Amanda Panda is offline   Reply With Quote