Old 08-16-2005, 03:07 AM   #151
little ghostlie
would-be librarian

Default Bio for little ghostlie / Meranda

DATE: August 16, 2005

USERNAME/REAL NAME: little ghostlie / Meranda

BIRTHDAY: May 28, 1982

MARITAL STATUS: Never married

HOBBIES: reading, writing, researching, learning simple programming languages, exploring libraries and bookshops, watching movies

PETS: My family has one male cat named Charcoal

TOP WEIGHT: 267

CURRENT WEIGHT: 267

GOAL WEIGHT: 165

HEIGHT: 5'3"

EYE COLOR: dark

HAIR COLOR: dark

GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION: rural Nevada (ie not Vegas, sorry!)

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PROBLEM IN WEIGHT LOSS: I'm disabled and often too tired (or in too much pain) to prepare high-quality meals with fresh ingreedients.

WHAT IS DIFFERENT THIS TIME THAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL: I'm ready to take healthful eating with the measure of seriousness that it deserves. I need to eat to live, eating well should (and will) be a top priority.

ANYTHING ELSE YOU WOULD LIKE PEOPLE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU? I was recently told by a therapist that I have probably been dysthymic for most, if not all, of my life. I have severe PMS that makes me suicidal the week before and during my menses if left untreated. When I was 13 I became ill with CFIDS (which I still have today). Needless to say, my illness contributes to an already depressed mood, resulting in "extreme" chronic depression. Between my physical and mental illnesses, it's hard to exercise and eat properly; I normally overeat and when I attempt to diet, it's very easy to go too far. I would love to meet people who have similar obstacles to overcome!

SIX WEEK MINI GOAL

LONG-TERM GOAL
little ghostlie is offline   Reply With Quote