View Single Post
Old 08-15-2005, 11:40 PM   #1
LuvsButterflies

Smile Slim-Fast Users?!

Hi there!

I'm new here to 3FC and already love it here!

I'm starting Slim-Fast tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else out there is doing Slim-Fast and if they are having success with it. I've done it before and had great success.

I bought their new shakes (Slim-Fast Optima High Protien). It's 190cals, 5g fat, 5g fiber, and I think 15g protein. I think that is totally awsome. I'm also gonna keep couting points, but I need more control ..... so I'm kind of doing two diets in one, and those shakes that I am trying are only 3pts per can! I think that's awsome.

Slim-Fast also tells you exactly how to eat according to how much you weigh (which is much different than years ago). So me being 201lbs I'm supposed to have 2 slim fast shakes, 4 snacks, 3 fruits/veggies and 1 sensible meal. I think that's awsome! I may not even eat that much though...LOL.

I'm gonna be getting a Taebo DVD tomorrow and going at it daily. Also when I start up school (2 weeks) I decided that I'm gonna get up early in the morning and go to the gym. I want to start that when I start school because it would be a nice new habit to get into.

I'm also in the process of trying to quit smoking....therefore I need the control.

Sorry for rambling....but if anyone out there is doing Slim-Fast, I could sure use a buddy, someone to talk with and lose weight together with.

Thanks for reading!
LuvsButterflies

LuvsButterflies
LuvsButterflies is offline   Reply With Quote