Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2005, 07:59 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

Default WI thread August 8 - 14

I didn't see a WI thread for this week, so here ya go.

I'm down to 151.5 or so (it kept fluctuation between 151.6 and 151.4. So I did loose approx .5 lb not too bad, though I know I would have done better had I been exercising. But last week I had almost a 3 lb loss, so I cant expect that every week.

Good luck everyone!

~Liz
Old 08-12-2005, 08:16 PM   #2  

Proud of you GIRL!!!! I lost two this week down 21 Yippee Skippee!
Old 08-12-2005, 08:20 PM   #3  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

You guys, Way to Go!!!

I lost 5 lb this week. It was my first full week on Core. I don't think I'll have much of a loss next week because of the "Chicken Binge".
Old 08-12-2005, 09:32 PM   #4  

I was down 1# on Wednesday, for a total of 24# .... I want to hit the 25# mark by Labor Day and may just make it.
Old 08-13-2005, 09:02 AM   #5  

WOW you ladies are dropping pounds left and right!! GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!
Old 08-13-2005, 10:51 AM   #6  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Hey sistas!

So, I wasn't expecting a loss this week because of my dad's birthday last weekend. But surprise of surprises: I lost 1 pound! Personally, it would have been really thrilling to have been surprised by One-derland, but I guess it's not so bad to have lost the one pound, right? I mean, at least I didn't gain. That's what I'm telling myself, haha.

Glad to see such great progress with the rest of you, too! Keep it up, ladies!
~Amanda
Old 08-13-2005, 10:55 AM   #7  

I have a block party today and a going away bar b que for my neice going back to college (her last year) and then company picnic tomorrow - any one offering help? Could sure use some advice on what to do! Thanks!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tra...145/209.6/.png
Old 08-13-2005, 11:01 AM   #8  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

Ah, I gained but not as much as I expected. I'm up .2 pounds. Funny, it seems like it might as well be 22 pounds for as crappy as I feel, yanno?
Old 08-13-2005, 11:30 AM   #9  
Thin Girl In Hiding

Talking

another half pound gone...toatal of 31 1/2 gone now. I can't move my ticker tho, only at whole pounds...

Great job to everybody on your losses and just staying with it period, at least you're still here!

Love ya gals...Lisa
Old 08-13-2005, 11:32 AM   #10  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Congratulations all you losers!! LOL

Maggie, don't feel bad, some weeks I would be happy to only gain .2 lb. That's probably cos you didn't go pee enough this morning b4 weigh in.

Good Luck for next time, all.
Old 08-13-2005, 02:22 PM   #11  
Simple is Good!

S/C/G: 345/323.6/299

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone!!!!!

I haven't been tracking points this week- my food budget was 20 for two weeks, so I had to buy cheap and not worry about points, sadly. But I'm still tracking my weight!

Plus, the biggest change this week was that my dog and I walked a mile together 4 times this week! And it was great!

So, the big weigh in- down 2.2 lbs this week!
Old 08-13-2005, 05:47 PM   #12  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

BloomedBud... so sorry I didn't respond sooner. I must have looked right past your post. The most obvious thing is to figure out what you'll want to eat BEFORE you go, if at all possible. You can count on burgers and doggies at most any BBQ, as well as salads and such. Figure out the points of what you might want to eat before you get there. If you get there and there are all different options, count it all out before you dig in. Someone's siggy says something like "If you fail to plan, then you've planned to fail" something like that. It's so true. Also, be sure to bring something you can eat. There are lots of BBQ friendly WW-type recipes. I make a killer cucumber salad: sliced cukes, grape tomatoes, chopped onions and minced garlic in a dressing made from ff Italian, a couple drops of liquid smoke or BBQ sauce, a drop of sherry and lots of pepper. Or make the potato salad in your WW plan book. You could bring veggie or turkey burgers or ff franks. I think it all comes down to planning ahead.

You should post your general posts on the Slimmin Sistas daily thread or start your own thread on the Slimmin Sistas forum. More people are likely to see it and respond than on here, which is where we basically come to just post our WI results. Good luck and come back!
Old 08-13-2005, 05:53 PM   #13  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

oh I almost forgot.

I got my FAVORITE pair of green khaki pants on today. Zipped AND buttoned! They are still too tight to wear, but omg, I was elated when I was able to get them on!!! They are a size 18! I haven't worn them in over a year!

Great job everyone!!

Maggie - thinking of you, and hey, that .2 lb could be anything, you could be retaining water or stepped on the scale differently (I notice a difference if I step on it differently than what I normal do). Good luck with next week!!

~Liz
Old 08-15-2005, 07:11 AM   #14  

GREAT JOB THIS WEEK EVERYONE!!!!

Amanda-That's one pound less you have to worry about!

Maggie-.2, no biggie, right? We don't even count .2 at our meetings our leader would say we stayed the same. We only do half and whole pounds. Everyone is right that could be stepping on the scale different of something silly. It's like what 3 ounces, that's like 1/5 of a cup? I seriously doubt the scales are reliable to that degree of accuracy. If I only gain .2 this week you'll be sure to see a HUGE line of crazy danicng banana's LOL. Not to trivialize your feelings or anything, but I just want you to see that you are doing an awesome job and you can't focus on a .2 gain.

Way to go Lisa!!!!

Great Job Freedom!!!! Sometime sit seem slike the healthy stuff is the expensive stuff, but it sounds like you are doing fabulously well!!

Bloomedbud-Maggie had awesome suggestions! I hope they helped. I can't really add anymore I think she covered it all. It's certainly advic ei will heed next time I am faced with a situation like yesterday!! That's our Maggie, isn't she awesome?

Liz-That is soooo cool. Congrats!!
Closed Thread