Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 08:24 AM   #1  
Proud Slimmin' Sista!

Default Time to Talk on Tuesday

I was going for alliteration there...lol. I'm in a strange mood.

But happy Tuesday everyone! (Am I really the first one here this morning? ...weird! )

Whew, guys, I'm having a time. I haven't been to the gym since last Wednesday morning when I worked out with my trainer, my parents came on Saturday and I ended up eating around 60-something points (I was 44 over my Flex points allotment). And then yesterday I ended up eating another spectacular amount of food. Like I said, I haven't been to the gym in nine days. I didn't think it would be so easy to fall off the wagon as this. I guess I thought I was in a stronger mental place, but I feel that ol' apathy creeping in, and I absolutely don't want it.

I'm going to try to do my best this week, but I'm expecting either a gain or just breaking even. I'm not sure One-derland is in the cards for this week.

Well, I do have an appointment with my trainer in half an hour (thank God!), so I better go get dressed and ready for that.
~Amanda

Last edited by Calpurrnia; 08-09-2005 at 08:29 AM.
Old 08-09-2005, 09:07 AM   #2  
Thin Girl In Hiding

Good morning to all! Well, last night eating at OCB went just fine. I had a big salad with the ff dressing and a small piece of ham.
NO DESSERT! I know it seems like alot to pay for what I ate, but oh well. It felt great to be in control at a BUFFET! Holy
!!!

Amanda~ I'm happy to hear that you are getting back on track and going to see your trainer today! Good for you!

Well, I need to get work, we have some big issues going on here this morning. Looks like it will be a "fun" day! LOL I will post when I can.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!!

~Izzy (Lisa)
Old 08-09-2005, 10:13 AM   #3  

GOOD MORNING!! WOO HOO I am posting outside using my new laptop!! It's soooo FUN!

Amanda, I know what you mean. I didn't think I would stray so badly this week. But you know I think we all have those kind of days, weeks. The trick is this time is different. This time we will get back on track and begin again. We will slowly plug along until we get what we want. Have fun with your trainer, maybe it will inspire you to head back to the gym again.

Stephanie-I hope your back gets better soon. Then you can be all fired up for that exercise!!! That is AWESOME that the nurse noticed your loss! That has to feel so good!

Lisa-I hope work settles down. GREAT JOB, at OCB!!!!!! That is fabulous!

Where are Luflic, Maggie, Jill (probably at school), Diva, Bev, Kitty? Also, Chrissy, Dakota, Meram2, Susie123, Catotex, Bellrotunda, pinkpolaroid all introduced themselves then we didn't hear much. Maybe we need to hunt you ladies down? LOL!

Hippo I am sure you are crazy busy, but I just want to send you some happy thoughts

Well I haven't eaten yet today. Not really hungry after eating an entire apple crisp yesterday. I'd like to say the kids ate some, but really what they ate doesn't count enough. But tomarrow my points renew and I will be back on track.

have a geat day everyone!!
Old 08-09-2005, 12:03 PM   #4  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Exclamation Mia

Hope you all didn't think I was MIA...

I signed up for WW online and I've been hanging out over there for awhile. I re-did my stats. Got kinda off the wagon there for awhile, but I'm back now better than ever.

My WI is Thursdays now; but I took a peek at the scale this morning & it said 206. I hope it stays that way till Thursday.

I'll be catching up with you girls, there's a lot going on here. My DD's step-brother & wife & 2 kids are moving in with us. Their current living arrangements right now aren't too good. They have moved back here from Washington state. So we are giving them a little leg up till they get back in good financial shape.

TTFN
Old 08-09-2005, 12:19 PM   #5  

Hey, ladies!! My back is still bothering me. I start PT tonight, so hopefully they'll have my back dancing like a banana in no time!

Izzywas, I can relate to OCB. If I watch my portions and eat healthy, I feel like I'm wasting my money. I know it's not right to think like that, but I can't help it!! I've avoided buffets lately, because I can't deal with them well!! Good for you. You did awesome!

I think I'm going to walk a half marathon in September. I walked the entire Des Moines Marathon last October, and it completely kicked my butt!!! I'm thinking a half marathon is more my style!! I'll keep you updated.

Where the heck is everybody!?!!
Old 08-09-2005, 01:53 PM   #6  

Howdy ladies, I haven't posted due to my back also what the deal with that. Thank God for Motrin. Sure goofs you up being in pain. One more hurdle to throw in our paths. Very excited I was down two yesterday at my weigh in. Back hurt so bad I couldn't sit for entire meeting.

The heat is back on bigtime in Michigan so staying in the basement for coolness.

I too avoid the buffet I am proud of YOU! I am too weak to do that yet. My determination is still strong I sure pray it stays that way.

Thanks for asking about me! Back away from the apple crisp.;0
Old 08-09-2005, 02:06 PM   #7  

Luflic-I really hope you get to feeling better!! So glad you could stop in and let us know you are ok. I can put away my torch and Sista Uniform LOL. Boy, what is it with back injuries? LOL I had to back away from the apple crisp I ate it all LOL!! I am so not making that again!

I am getting a little nerveous about my weigh in. I was doing ok, said I was ok with what I ate. Not "ok" as in I think it was ok to eat a truck load of fried food, but "ok" as in I am not going to beat myself up over it. But then I kept on eating at lunch. Not my normal kind of lunch, no it was pizza rolls and high fat microwave mac and cheese. So on top of my fair food I have today's ginormous lunch. Tomarrow. Tomarrow I begin a new with a fresh little journal and a fresh set of points. I am really hoping DH fixes my treadmill and finds it a home!!!! Maybe I have to go into the screaming crazy wife mode. LOL

Ok off to do a whole lot of nothing LOL. Have a great day everyone!!
Old 08-09-2005, 02:13 PM   #8  
Tryin' Again

S/C/G: 235/210/150

Height: 5'5"

Unhappy First Meeting of the Bad Back Club

Steph & Luflic,

What's with all the bad backs? I've been off work almost 6 weeks for back problems. Hope you all are on the mend; it sure does change your life around dealing with the pain.

You guys take care of yourselves, OK?
Old 08-09-2005, 02:34 PM   #9  
Alis volat propiis

S/C/G: 270/See Slider/145-140

I'm here... just not feeling very communicative -- or WW-ish.
Old 08-09-2005, 08:12 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 298/see ticker/180

Height: 5'7"

just saying hi I'm doing ok. Yesterday I was only at 19 pts, and even then, I think I was pushing things up a little so it looks like I ate more.... we like seriously have like nothing to eat here. Thankfully I bought a huge thing of oatmeal last time we went shopping, so thats been my breakfast and lunch. We bought some bread and some other necessities tonight, so lol that will help. It totally sucks not having any money!!

I did better today, I'm up to 27.5 pts, and I'm stuffed!

Anyway, I'll try and catch up with everyone this weekend or something I did exercise yesterday, and walked on my lunch, despite the 90 something temp.

~Liz
Closed Thread