Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2001, 12:15 PM   #1  

Angry ~~The Thin Group #59~~

Hello and welcome to the Thin Group! We are a great group of ladies (but men are welcome if there are any who care to join us) who have one thing in common. We are all working together toward our goal of being healthier in our daily lifestyles and to lose weight in 2001. There are all different ages and backgrounds here and we all have different ways of losing our weight. We love to have fun, but we also give a lot of support, encouragement and motivation to one another. Please feel free to post with us - just jump right in and you will receive a warm welcome. The more the merrier!

Please feel free to check out our website and learn more about us at: www.geocities.com/hotsprings/sauna/4797

Back later. Love, G
Old 07-24-2001, 06:44 PM   #2  

Thumbs down I missed post 58 all together.......

Gee, it seems like it was just yesterday I was reasing the start of post #58 and here we are on #59 already. I think there is an ols song something about the hazy, crazy lazy days of summer. Well mine have been a bit hazy and a bit crazy but not lazy. It seems like the days just have flown by. Always something to do or somewhere to go.

Jo...Your trip in spite of all the traffic sounded like you had a great time. When we live in or have to travel to big cities we can expect heavy traffic. When we go to the cottage we try to leave in the wee hours of the morning to avois the traffic.

C.J....Hope you are having a nice time at the cabin. Sorry to hear about your niece. How is she doing?

Angeleyes.....Ot can really be aggravating when we try so hard and have a gain. It probably is msucle from all your working out.

Sharon....How did you like the gazing ball we bought Chrissy??LOL Hope you guys are having a good time camping.

Chrissy.....Ditto to you.

Sylvia....Hope the outcome at your work is a good one for you.

Trish...The wedding sounds like something out of a storybook. Are all you children marrued? How many do you have?

Synger....Welcome back. And congrats on the new little one. Beautiful name.

Sally....Welcome back to you also. Your'e doing great with that 40 pound loss.

Dreamer....Don't worry abput only shedding 1 pound. Slow and sure is how to do it.

Julie....Where did a year go already? Happy anniversary. How is Nichole doing?

Bernice....KUDOS to you. Losing over 1003. WAY TO GO GIRL!!!!!

Gail....I don't watch that Big Brother show but if it is that good maybe I will try it. Nice of you to start a support thread for Judy.

Now it is off to the gym as I missed this a.m. because I had to babysit while my daughter went to get a manicure and a pedicure. I'm sure it feels good to get a pedicure but I would only bust out laughing I.m Afraid as I can't stand for anybody to touch my feet. Very tickelish. Love to all Sandi

Last edited by SandiH; 07-24-2001 at 06:47 PM.
Old 07-25-2001, 08:27 AM   #3  
Long Lost Chickie

I'm checking in real quick to say hi to everyone. Had a good evening last night and got a lot of gardening, cleaning, weed-pulling, etc. done. Love that weed-wacker! Finally got my poor little herb plants planted. Poor things. I was afraid they'd die before I got them in the ground! I also planted the phlox plant that Rich pulled from the ground at his parents' house. You should have seen us carting it home in a bucket of water trying not to let it fall over or spill. Hope it takes here. Maybe we'll get a little more when we go back. Anyone have any better way of transporting something like that?

Dinner last night was a veggie burger on a light bun with ketchup and pickles. But there was something missing, do you know what I mean? I used to be so used to having french fries or potato chips with my burger. What do I have with it now? When I was done, I was still hungry so dessert was a huge peach. It was so sweet and juicy!!

I guess I've discovered that the best way to get through the evening without stuffing my face is to keep busy with other stuff. So that's what I'm going to have to do. Last night while I watched TV, I made little tags for most of the plants in the garden. Tonight I'll put them all in. Should have done it sooner and now just hope I can remember what's what out in the garden! Oh, well, guess I'll make some tags marked "Mystery Veggie".

Have to run now. Things to do, places to be, people to ... yell at. There's a new girl starting today on the phones and that will take some of the pressure off the two of us who are trying to keep up with our own work as well. Thank goodness!

Hope you all have a good one!
Much love, Jo.
Old 07-26-2001, 11:13 AM   #4  

Thumbs down

Good Morning to Everyone!

Gosh, where has this week gone? Sandi, you sure are right about the lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer. Don't you love it though? Chrissy was telling me about the gazing ball you gave her. She really likes it. They are just starting to be popular here - I did see some, but not one that I liked. Will wait a bit and see if there get to be more available. They look so fragile though. Not sure if it would survive with all the outside cats around here.

I've been trying to get back to painting and did a couple of small things for Cambree's room. When I get away from it for awhile, it takes some practice to get back in the groove. It goes in spurts and when I start, sometimes I lose track of time. Guess that's what happened this week.

So, I've got the little cutie coming this afternoon while her Mom goes for an ultrasound. I can't believe my daughter is half-way through her pregnancy already. It sure went by quickly. Can't wait to see the picture of the ultrasound.

Jo, try digging up a scoop of dirt with the plant and put it in a pot or ice cream bucket. That way, the roots aren't too disturbed and it is easier to transport than in water and when you replant it, it has some of its original dirt with it - not such a shock and it can be watered in the container if you don't get around to planting it right away.

I have a lot of trouble with evening eating too. It has got the best of me this week. I do pretty good all day and then evening comes and all **** breaks loose. I'll never make my Labor Day challenge at this rate. Well, today is a new day and I guess no one can do it for me.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a wonderful summer. Take care and talk to you soon. Love, G
Old 07-26-2001, 11:20 AM   #5  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Default Just a quick hello ...

Hello girls. I’m going to try to make this quick but address some of you. We just got home yesterday from the cabin … our stop home to do banking and pick up bills and errands .. had to have my eye exam also. We’re leaving this afternoon for Frankenmuth until Sunday, then going back up to the cabin until the last week of August! I am looking into buying a computer for up there so I can keep in touch with you all more … Next year for sure! But am thinking of biting the bullet and getting one NOW!

I just got home from WW meeting and was down anothr ˝ lb so now that makes 11 lbs total loss! 6 more to go for my Labor Day challenge, and 7 more to go for my 10%. I CAN DO IT!

Thank you all for your kind thoughts on my niece … haven’t talked to my sis in a while – she is at hospital all the time and can’t use cell phone and I know she is devoting every second with my niece, but I like to think “no news is good news” I hope! I just pray a lot.

Judy:
I am praying for you and Cal also at this time. I know you are going thru the hardest times, but just know that we are all here for you. We love you!

Sharon:
Miss you too buddy! Really am bummed that it was not possible to get together this trip up … but November is coming up really soon you know. Was thinking of you while at the cabin, with all that company you were having. I bet you really enjoyed having papa and your brother Jerry there with you. Talk to you soon! Hope you had a great camping trip with Chrissy and the girls.

Chrissy:
You lucky lucky person you! I am so jealous. You got to meet our Gail… I’m glad you had a great time, but I’m still jealous! LOL … Send pics please!!!!! Sounds like you are becoming a “traveling fool” (just a phrase, don’t mean anything by it). Hope you had fun on your camping trip, and enjoy your visit with your sister, your friend Tracy, and your trip to Vegas! Good job on not smoking! I’m proud of you too!

Gail:
Glad to hear you got to meet with Chrissy … she’s a sweetheart isn’t she? Keep up the good work on WW … YOU CAN DO IT! If you are still having a hard time with the water, I keep a bottle of water in my computer room, one on the kitchen counter, one by my bedside, etc etc so wherever I go there is water to drink! It works, you should try it! You and Chrissy will have to send me pics so we can add it to our webpage.

Trish:
Your son’s wedding sounds like it was beautiful … and I bet you look gorgeous in that blue dress! Send pics so we can put it on the webpage.

Julie:
Happy anniversary to you and Niles! Still waiting to see the wedding pictures tho!

Sally:
Welcome back! 40 lbs! Wow, that is so great! I think I have finally found my niche this time … loosing slowly, but remember, the turtle DID win the race! Glad to have you back posting with us.

Synger:
You too girl! Welcome back! Congratulations on your beautiful baby daughter, and what a pretty name, Geneva ... also, on your new home! Oh so sad tho to hear about your mother. It’s hard enough loosing your mother but loosing her unexpectantly and so close to your daughter’s birth … so very sorry. Glad to have you back again tho! Post often!

Dreamer:
Glad to hear from you and hear you are doing well with the wee one. Still waiting for pictues tho!

Slyvia:
I will keep you in my thoughts and hope everything works out well for you at work. I know facing the thought of lay-offs is pretty scary. Went thru that once when I first started working with the City, pretty scary.

Well, have to go now … a big hello to everyone that I did not address. If I have time Sunday nite, I will try to post when we get home from Frankenmuth … we’ll be leaving Monday morning for the cabin …. Miss you all so much when I can’t get on the computer … think of you often! Take care, hope to talk to you soon. DON’T FORGET ME!

Love, CJ
Old 07-27-2001, 06:42 AM   #6  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Default I miss everybody!

Got up early today, just couldn't sleep so I thought I would post while I can. I am still at Chrissy's house right now and I am having a really wonderful time with her and my nieces Emily and Ellen. The camping trip was great. It was really hot though and so we spent quite a bit of time trying to cool off in Lake Huron. We were in Caseville, Michigan, at the tip of the thumb area. We had so much fun together. I have always loved camping out in the wilderness, and so much to do. The lake was so warm and refreshing and felt so good to cool off when it was so hot. We went canoeing and that was a trip. Chrissy and I were in one canoe and her girls Emily and Ellen in the other one and they tried to race us and kept yelling at us to "wait for them" LOL But we also had the dog Sandy in our canoe and she kept trying to jump out even though her leash was tied. So we had a time with her. HA HA But when we got to the beach part of Lake Huron where we could go swimming, Sandy just loved it and even went in the water too. This is a first for her I guess. She is part golden retriver but Chrissy says she is "the chicken of the sea" when it comes to water. LOL

I am so glad I went, we swam, cooked outdoors, made a fire and had some mores, had our wine coolers and just enjoyed sitting around the campfire laughing and laughing some more.

Wednesday night we went to see Rod Steward at DTE Energy Center and what a riot we had dancing and laughing. WAKE UP MAGGIE! I just love that song and of course he didn't dissapoint me and sang it for us. Which really excited the crowd.

Tomorrow night we are all going to see Ringo Starr, which should be fun too. I am looking forward to that. We always get lawn seats which is ok cause than we can get up and dance if we want and much cheaper than the pavillion seats too.

I am here till Sunday than heading back home to Indiana. I have had such a great visit here with my family. I get to see my Dad and brother again too.

Well I just thought I would tell you how my trip is going but I am going to post again when I get home since I am going to my Dad's for a couple of days before heading back and he doesn't have a computer.

I will address everyone when I get back and have more time.

But I do want to tell Judy how I am thinking about her and Cal and her family and she is in my thoughts and prayers. JUDY WE LOVE YOU!

Love ya, Sassy Sharon
Old 07-27-2001, 03:49 PM   #7  
Long Lost Chickie

Whew! Thank goodness! I'm back on line. We had a big old storm on Wednesday that killed our phones, internet, email, computers, etc. Have been slowly getting everything back up again. The web was the last. I was going through withdrawal!

It's Friday afternoon and the weather's beautiful and everyone's feeling really "casual" and relaxed and looking forward to the weekend. (Including me ) Don't have much time to post but wanted to wish you all a happy weekend! I'm feeling so good, I'm not even obsessing about weigh-in tomorrow morning and that's just so unlike me!

Gail, why didn't I think of that!?!?! Man, I must have been a little slow, eh? We'll take a small pot or two when we go back up next weekend. They've got a lot of beautiful healthy plants. The good news is that the phlox I've already transplanted is still looking good and happy in its new home. And the herbs I planted a little late also seem to have taken OK.

I'm going to run now. Have to fill the water bottle one last time for the day. Then it's time for the usual Friday weekend countdown. 1 hour and 13 minutes to go....

Have a great weekend!
Much love, Jo.
Old 07-27-2001, 06:59 PM   #8  

Hi!

I just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a good weekend. It's cool and sunny here in Pennsylvania. My husband and I just got back from spending the afternoon sitting and reading near the water at Beltzville State Park in the Poconos. What a beautiful day it is! The summer seems to be flying by.

My son and daughter-in-law are returning tomorrow from their honeymoon in Hawaii. I don't know if we'll get to see them because my son has to report back to work in Virginia on Monday.

My daughter and son-in-law just moved into their new townhouse on Tuesday, so I think I will be spending the weekend helping them unpack and hanging up pictures and curtains.

I guess that's all that's new here with me. Enjoy your weekend!

Trish
Old 07-29-2001, 08:03 AM   #9  

Default Good Morning

Woke up to a very foggy morning here so guess I won't take my cup of tea and sit out on the patio as I can't see anything anyway. Loooks like rain and we sure can use some. Even with turning the underground sprinklers on, our front lawn looks dry. Oh well, we fit right in with everyone else here.
We went to the show yesterday and saw the new Julia Roberts movie. On a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 6. Just wasn't like a regular movie she stars in I guess. To me anyway. Then went to our favorite Mexican restaurant here and chowed down some good foiod and a Margarita.

Gail...Glad you are putting your artistic talent to work again. How I wish I had just a little of what talent you have. What exactly are you painting for Cambree? I must have been in la la land (I seem to get there more and more these days...LOL) But I don't remember seeing where your daughter is expecting. Cingrats!!!!!!

Jo.....You sure are turning into a gardener. I suggested when we retire that my hubby takes up gardening as a hobby. He said "We live on an acre of land now and do you see me gardening? Why would I want to do it when we move to a smaller place? Guess that makes sense.Then he told me I could be Ava Gardner and he could be Earl Stanley Gardner. Very funny huh? Have you tried the little mini rice cakes with a sandwich instead of chips etc? The cheese ones are very good and not many points.

C.J.....A few friends of mine and I are talkinh\g about going back to Frankenmuth this summer. I like that place. Where do you stay when you go there? Good job on the weight loss. Yu surely will make your Labor Day challenge at the rate you are going.

Trish.....Have fun helping your daughter and son in law move into their new townhouse. How excited they must be.

Chrissy....I see you are home from camping. You will have to email me and tell me all about it and your concerts you went to.

Sharon....Have a safe trip home when you leave. Hope you had a fun time camping.

Judy....How are you coping these days? {{{{{{{JUDY}}}}}}}}

Having my out of town brother in law for a couple of days tomorrow so I best get the guest room dusted etc before he comes.He is a vegetarian so I have to get afew meals planned too.Tak to you all later. LOve to all.....Sandi
Old 07-30-2001, 12:21 AM   #10  
MK

Hi everyone. It has been awhile. Been busy painting at work gettig ready for this weekend. This one past I mean. Our big tournament started this weekend. Had all of the big shots here to impresss. Now we only have 11 more weekends to go. At least the pressure of this weekend is over. Haven't had time to weigh in. Will do so soon.

Judy and Cal: My prayers are with you both. :angle:

CJ: AM sending prayers for a miracle to your neice.

Well, it is late! I worked 10 hours standing or rather running back and forth in a confined area with no breaks (I did manage to get to the bathroom a couple of times.) Golly, when I finally got to sit down at home , I fell asleep so fast. I woke up with my legs and feet and arms hurting. I have tomarrow off. I get to catch up on all the house work I didn't do because of the extra apinting I have been doing. Oh well, that is the way it goes. I do bounce back pretty good. No use to complain about it. Take care everyone will be back soon. Mary Kay
Old 07-30-2001, 08:28 AM   #11  
Long Lost Chickie

Hello everyone! I'm not even going to say this will be "just a quick post" because I always say that and it never seems to work out that way.

Weighed in on Sat. with a 1.6 lb loss Official number is 36 lbs. I'm pretty happy about it. I've decided to set a goal for our trip to Las Vegas. I want to be in the 150's by then (Sept. 16). I'll need to lose 7 lbs. in 7 weeks. I think that's pretty reasonable, don't you? Before you answer, let me remind you what Jo's weekends are usually like. This one was no different. But again, I'm getting back on my feet on Monday morning and getting back on track.

This is going to be one of those weeks. I'm hoping to leave early today because I have so much stuff I want to do tonight. And it's like that every night this week. Tomorrow night, Rich and I are taking my parents out to dinner. We had gotten them gift certificates to two local restaurants that they'd never been to last Christmas. Tomorrow night, they're going to use the first of them. I'm already saving up my WW points. My parents usually don't eat dessert so I'm hoping I won't be tempted.

We leave Thursday night for Boston in Rich's big old Bronco (emphasis on the word OLD). I'll be obsessing just a little. But hey if I didn't you wouldn't even recognize me, right? It's what I do.

Trish, I haven't been up to Beltsville State Park in years! Must have been just a perfect day up in the Poconos on Saturday. Rich knows a guy who has a cabin up in the mountains and said we could use it for a couple days if we want to. Never quite got around to it. Maybe during the winter? Everyone knows how Jo loves the cold and snow. NOT! Then again, tucked in the mountains in front of a roaring fire.... Hm.....

Sandi, I forgot about those mini rice cakes! What a good idea. Someone else suggested the WOW fat free potato chips. I'm just going to have to learn better meal planning.

Judy, as always, I'm sending my love to you and Cal. {{{JUDY AND CAL}}}

Have to go. Work to do. I keep buying those darn lottery tickets but they never seem to have the right numbers on them. What's up with that!?!?

Much love to you all!
Jo.
Old 07-31-2001, 01:08 AM   #12  

Hello Ladies!

Sorry for not checking in as often as I would like. Work is crazy ... now that there are 20 less people in the company. It's a scary thing but, as I say, it's happening everywhere. Now the rumor is that we are being positioned to be sold. If that doesn't happen, we will run out of $$$ in 7 months . Yeah, that's so reassuring We shall see what happens. I hope that we are sold then my options will be worth something. So now, I'm trying to save as much money as I can so if/when the ax falls on me, I'll be prepared. With all of the cr*p going on at work, my body is freaking out. My period hasn't shown up ( I'm not pregnant, I took a test) and all I want to do is eat. Hmmmm, comfort food ... can you tell I'm a bit stressed? Oh well, at least I'm still walking twice a day for 20 minutes and I've taken up yoga. I'm trying not to have my weight get out of control or lose my sanity.

Judy- My prayers are with you, Cal and your family. We are here for you!! {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}

Jo- Have fun in Boston. I see you are going to be in Vegas in September, I'm going to be there the weekend of August 18th .... I sure hope it's not going to be to hot!!

Sharon- Have a safe trip home and stay out of trouble!

Gail- Wow, sounds like you are quite the artist. I'm lucky to draw an attractive stick figure!

Dreamer- How are you? How is baby Charlie? I'm sure you are a wonderful mum!!

I've got to run and get some sleep so that I can function (somewhat) tomorrow.

A big hello to all that I didn't address individually. Hugs to all!

Sylvia
Old 07-31-2001, 01:43 AM   #13  

Here is a little that I thought was inspirational.

The Bottom Line

Time plays no favourites

And will pass whether you act or not.

Take control of your life.

Dare to dream and take risks...

Compete!

If you aren't t willing to work for your goals

Don't expect others to.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!

Old 07-31-2001, 11:39 AM   #14  

Talking

Is it Tuesday already?

Good Morning to you all! Wow, time is flying by so quickly lately - I guess that is right what they say about the older you get, the faster time flys. This summer is rapidly disappearing. And I am getting no closer to my Labor Day Challenge goal. Hmmm.

Sylvia, thank you for your bit of wisdom today - perhaps exactly what I needed to hear. Wish I weren't so wishy washy about my weight issues. It looks like no big miracle is going to happen and I will wake up one morning 50 pounds lighter. I do need a good Buttkick for sure. I am so sorry for all that is going on with your job. Sure hope that things work out for you. Instability seems to be something we have to learn to live with these days. The company my husband works for has been sold several times over the past 15 years. Everytime is a hold-your-breath time for the employees. There are only two employees left that were with the original company. He is one of them. He is planning on retiring next year, so hopefully things will roll along smoothly till then. It is always good to have a back-up plan just in case.

Jo, have a great time tonight at dinner. You will do just fine. And, have a great weekend coming up. 7 lbs in 7 weeks. Good Luck! I am sure you can do it. How come I can't? That Labor Day Challenge looks like an impossibility now. Can't believe how badly I have done. Really admire your stick-to-itiveness. Good going!

Sandi, I'm disappointed to hear that American Sweethearts isn't up to speed. It sure has been hyped a lot. I saw Dr. T and the Women the other night on Movie Central. I do love Richard Gere and have wanted to see that movie for awhile. It was very bad. Not up to his standards either. Well, I guess they can't all be winners.

Trish, sounds like you are having a terrific summer. I'll bet it is way better because of your weight loss. You are doing very, very well. Keep up the good work and pass some of your tenaciousness on to me please.

Sharon, you sure had a fun-filled week! Glad you guys had such a great time. I remember seeing Rod Stewart a few years ago when he was in Vancouver. Poor guy had to do half his act sitting down. He is getting tired I guess. I said I would enjoy his music, but don't think I will ever go to see him again. Made me feel bad to see him like that. I would rather remember him a little differently. Your camping trip sounds like real fun. Are you home yet?

CJ, Wow! you are doing just great. I really admire how you have hung in there and are making it happen. We do miss you here but hope that you are having a nice summer. How is your niece doing? Are you making progress on your new home? Take care and congratulations on your weight loss!

Judy, thinking of you. {{{{{{JUDY}}}}}}

MaryK, you work way too hard. Hope you are finding a little time for yourself. You are such a special person.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer. Really hope that some of you will check in and let us know how everything is. Julie, Carolyn, Dreamer, Joanna, Regency, and everyone, let us know how you are. Take care. Love, G
Old 08-01-2001, 08:29 AM   #15  
IR/PCOS/Pre-Diabetic

S/C/G: 310/*ticker*/150

Height: 5'4"

Jello: I envy you the time and inclination to garden. We bought our first house last December. Wehad to move before the baby was born, but let me tell you -- NEVER move into a new house the week before Christmas!! It was a madhouse trying to shop for hooks and hangers and household stuff among all the Christmas shoppers!! Anyway, the people who lived here before loved their garden, but we've never had one before. It's been an adventure to see what's going to grow. Lots of perennials, so not a whole lot of actual planting on our part (we do have a little veggie garden in the side yard), but I've had a dickens of a time figuring out what to pull up as weeds and what is going to bloom into flowers. (sigh) When we visited Michigan for my Mom's funeral, I brought home her big gardening book, and that's helping, but it's really been an adventure!

Gail: I hope you got good pictures of your daughter's ultrasound. We had one good one, showing Neva's profile, at 20 weeks. That's the only good one we have. (Although we do have a "map" of her chromosomes from the genetic testing after the amniocentsis. Very cool!) I find that evening eating can be a problem if I'm not prepared. Because I'm dealing with the baby after work, I eat whatever comes to hand. If that's tea, peanut brittle and Cheezits, so be it. (sigh) So, when I plan ahead, I can eat brie or a hard-cooked egg, english muffins, and broccoli slaw or a peach. I've also re-discovered the joys of cereal for dinner, with big fresh blueberries. It's quick, it's easy, and I can eat it in the fifteen minutes or so of downtime I get between the time I get home and the time I have to start feeding Neva and getting her ready for bed.

Sassy: What a fun time you had, camping and canoing! I used to do that with my folks. (Dad was director of a Boy Scout camp in Michigan, so I sometimes spent the summers up there with him while Mom worked, and she'd join us on weekends.) DH and I usually take our vacation in August for a week of camping in Pennsylvania. Of course, there's a twist. We're medievalists, and we spend the week in medieval-style clothing and pursuits (archery, fencing, big battles, dancing, needlework and crafts, and LOTS of shopping and partying!) We're not going this year, but hope to go when Geneva's a bit older.

Trish: I hope you had a great weekend. The weather was pretty nice around here, except for Saturday, when it rained and rained. The kitties keep trying to leap on and capture the rain through the sliding glass door. We have kitty face prints on the glass. (chuckle)

Sandi: If you like the storyline of the Julia Roberts movie (I'm assuming you mean "America's Sweethearts") I'd suggest you rent "Singing in the Rain." It's a great movie musical with a similar story -- big picture stars lumped together as a couple in the press, mousy woman blossoms on the sidelines and captures heart of male lead. I think the musical did the story a LOT better. It's actually funny. But then, I'm biased. There's a reason I'm called Synger... (grin)

MK: WOW! It sure sounds like you're BBB (busy beyond belief)! I hope you get a chance to take a break soon. I find that sometimes I just need to stop for a minute, even at work, and take a couple of deep breaths. It helps center and refresh me, and allows me to keep working.

aivlys: I think you're doing the right things to combat the stress. Walking and yoga will really help. My problem is that when I get stressed, I just want to sit and veg when I get a few minutes to myself. Not helpful. Keep up the good work!
Closed Thread