Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2005, 01:03 PM   #1  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default ~Oh Pooooopy~ !!!!!!!!!

Just look at my signature...need I say more.......aaaaaaggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 02:46 PM   #2  

Hi PJ:

It's okay to fall down if you get back up!!!

Love,
Freddie
Old 07-22-2005, 11:22 AM   #3  

Hi there:

Pamela, I'm so glad to hear from you again. I thought that you had fallen off the face of the earth. Good to see you posting again. I don't usually post here, but always came back every now and then to see if you were here.

I would love to keep in touch with you and see how things are going. You can email me at home
[email protected]
and hopefully we can keep in touch and update with each other. i still look at the pictures from the year we came to Florida. Scott will be 13 in August and is almost as tall as me. He loves to play golf and is still into hockey.

Take care and hope to hear from you again.

Sue
Old 07-22-2005, 11:25 AM   #4  

Hi there:

Do the three originial "fat chicks" still post personal journals? Just wondering.

Sue
Old 07-22-2005, 12:46 PM   #5  

Hi Sue Bee:

Don't know whether you remember me from WW a long time ago. I think you used to post a lot of good receipes. There also was a "SueB" and a plain "Sue".

Freddie, FNB, Effenbee (all the same person)
Old 07-22-2005, 09:47 PM   #6  

Hey PJ, just keep on trying - that's all any of we can do, right?

<waves to Sue> Hiyas!

And yeah, some of the chicks are posting - here's Jennifer's Journal:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/journals/index.php/3fc/

Last edited by snowyowl; 07-22-2005 at 09:57 PM.
Old 07-23-2005, 11:16 AM   #7  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Yep, very true Elaine. I've fallen and I've picked myself back up. There IS something that I just have to talk about though. I don't know if it's the menopause or post divorce depression but all I do is cry lately. It could be the most beautiful day and I could be in the best of moods...then all of a sudden ...WHAM!!!!!... I start crying.... WHAT’S GOING ON??????
I don't like this.... aaaaaaand, I have a date tonight with a very nice man. We're going to the comedy club and then dinner. I went shopping yesterday for something new to wear and wound up coming home with NOTHING, NADA, ZIP!! Since my daughters 17th B'day is on the 26th (3 days away), I decided to wear something I already have and spend the money on her. I didn't feel comfortable in ANYTHING...and the things I DO have are black, with that fabric that you can roll up and it still doesn't wrinkle and it sways and flows really nicely. I've got a dress, skirt, pants, tank top and two dusters in that fabric, so I can mix and match and they're all in black. So, I figured I'd wear the black pants with a white tank top and the black duster...what do u think? I'll be wearing black sandals so I wont be DRESSY dressy.... but casual dressy. GIRLS!!!! I'M NERVOUS!!! Sometimes I want someone to go out with and then there's times I DON'T...The don’ts are more frequent than the "want to's” and when I DO say yes to a date...I'm always trying to back out of it. I just want to stay home with my kids all the time and my kids are trying to get me to go out!!!! Especially my daughter, Jackie.... she’s literally PUSHING me out the door to go on dates!!!! AAAAGGGHHHHH rettyplease: OMG...I need to go and take a walk before I hyperventilate...aaagggggghhhhh.... cya later.
Old 07-25-2005, 12:56 AM   #8  

Black goes with everything, dahlin', remember that!

And go out. Enjoy yourself. It's comedy - either the comic will be funny and you can laugh together, or be so bad you can make fun of him afterwards when you have dinner - either way, it's a great conversation starter!
Old 07-27-2005, 07:24 AM   #9  

Hey PJ:

Don't get lost again!

Love,
Freddie
Old 07-27-2005, 01:21 PM   #10  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi Freddie - I wont... I've had a pretty busy week and it's only Wed.!!!

GUESS WHO I SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE LAST NIGHT????? Brenda !!!!!!!! It was my daughters 17th Birthday and a bunch of us went to "Outback" for dinner and I was just getting out of my car when she called....OMG!!!!! Talk about a surprise.....and of course....she busted my chops and made me guess who it was. I mean, it's only been about 5 years since we last spoke. We were talking about how my son was almost 2 and my daughter was 9 when we first "met" on here. Boy!!! time sure does fly. Anyway, Brenda...it was AWESOME talking to you...sure has been waaaay too long and Freddie, I'm still going to try and get out to see you one of these days. I know, I know..you'll believe it when you see it/me and so will I... hehe....but it's definitely something I would LOVE to do. Well, I'm going to heat up the salmon I didn't finish for dinner last night and then pick my son up from his friends. Hope you're all having a wonderful day and I'll "see" you soon.
xoxoxo to you all,
Old 07-29-2005, 12:24 PM   #11  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Hi Freddie - I'm still here. VERY, VERY tired today. Worked all day yesterday until 7pm...Aaaaand, got a call from my "ex" ...he was stranded on the side of the road after just flying in from a week long trip. Evidently, he stopped his car on the side of the road so he could get out and open his suitcase to get his sunlasses...when he did, the car locked on him. JERK!!!!!!!!!! Serves him right!!!! He just got a brand spanking new Jeep Laredo...and he has the nerve to call and ask me to bring him his extra key!!!!! AAAGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!! .......retty please: and of course I did. My daughter asked me to and I know he would have done the same for me if I was in that situation... sooooooo...but anyway, I had to get gas, put oil in the car...pick up my son from his friends house and by the time I got home...I was pooped!!!!! So, I'm just taking it easy today until it's time to go to work. Which reminds me...I'm starving...haven't had a thing yet today except my coffee and I think noon is a bit late....don't you?
cya later,
Closed Thread