Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2001, 11:18 AM   #1  

Hi ladies, I am new to the 3FC's and I just love what I have been reading. There is so much support here and I would like to become part of this support system. I love to walk and have been trying to stick to a regular routine. I have recently hurt my lower back and am unable to do the walking I would like but would love any suggestions to help keep my motabolism moving while I am healing. I look forward to sharing my wee successes and hearing yours.

I am truly motivated to succeeding this time.

A New Friend
Old 02-15-2001, 11:15 PM   #2  
Back To Lifetime....!!

Hi Friend

We'd love to have you join us on the walking thread! It's something like "All Air-walkers, gliders, treadmills, walkers..." Anyway, hope you find us!!

I'm in the Phoenix area, too. Mesa. Perfect walking weather now that the rain stopped

Hope to see you around - - -Nona

[This message has been edited by nms here (edited 02-15-2001).]
Old 02-16-2001, 12:55 AM   #3  

Hi Nona,
Thankyou for your reply.

I am new to Phoenix (1 1/2yr) and I love it. There are no excuses here for not being able to walk as the weather is good most of the time. I could hide during the winters in big bulky clothing when we lived in Canada but here it is not as easy unless you want to melt.

I look forward to sharing thoughts on how to stay motivated from day to day. Hope yours is a wonderful one today and you are enjoying the sun.

Dara
Old 02-17-2001, 05:09 AM   #4  
Back To Lifetime....!!

Dara - We moved here 1.5 yrs ago, too! We moved to Mesa from Colorado Springs. Enjoying it so far. Wouldn't mind cooler summers, but oh well!

Hope your enjoying those nice warm Arizona walks

Hope to catch ya on the walking, treadmill thread.

Lighter ~~~~ Nona
Closed Thread