Exercise! Love it or hate it, let's motivate each other to just DO IT!

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2001, 09:21 PM   #31  

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm so glad it's Friday! I did my L4 this mornig and I feel great. I love doing O! first thing in the mornings. I thought it would be difficult for me to get used to the morning thing but it's not. It's great because now I will never have an excuse to skip a workout !

Barbg-thanks for checking in ! I was wondering how you were doing. I'm glad you are still managing to do some O! Even a little is better then none at all. So hang in there and check back often .

I'll try to check back later to see how everyone is doing. I'm glad it's Friday and I've done a whole week of morning O! I feel great! Have a good day everyone and do some heavy breathing !

------------------
Rose
Old 02-12-2001, 01:05 AM   #32  

Hey guys,
I was invited over from my body flex thread. I've been using body flex and I have lost 8 pounds and 15 inches in 3 weeks. I love this breathing thing! Anyway, I know your program is different but I do want to chat with other people that are losing with breathing!
talk to you soon.
Kel
Old 02-12-2001, 09:41 PM   #33  

Good Morning Everyone!

Hi Kel. I'm glad you made it over to our thread ! Everyone is welcome here in fact maybe I'll change the name of the thread to "All Heavy Breathers Thread" or something like that. What do you think? I own both BF and Oxycise and I love them both. They both work great. You've had some great results too. Congrats on the inch/weight loss. If you know any other Body Flexers out there tell them to join us too it will be great !

I've been doing great this weekend. I got in allot of O! and I even broke out my BF tapes to do a few extra breaths. BF really does clear out the lungs. I also ordered the intro tape from Life Lift and Rashelle's (she's the Life Lift creator) exercise band workout. She actually called me to talk to me which I thought was so neat ! I should get these tapes this week and I'll let you know how I like them. They are very similar to BF but I'm so into this "breathing" thing that I want to know all there is to know about it.

I hope everyone has managed to get some time in with some breathing ! It really does make you feel so much better. What do you all think about changing the name of our thread? Suggestions would be very welcome ! I think there must be allot of people out there doing the breathing exercises that aren't posting so anything to draw more people in would be great I think. Let me know what your thoughts are please. I'll check back later !

------------------
Rose

[This message has been edited by ras8779 (edited 02-12-2001).]
Old 02-13-2001, 01:51 AM   #34  

I am soooo sick. I went to the Urgent Care Clinic yesterday and the Dr. told me to go straight home and go to bed and stay there for several days. Said it took a week or more to get over this...I've already had it for over TWO! My temp. ran over 103 almost all day yesterday. It has gone down to between 100 and 101 today so maybe I'm getting a little better. I have coughed until my ribs ache! And now my throat feels like it is getting sore. They gave me an antibiotic shot and a steriod shot and 2 meds.

Rose...I hope you are feeling better now.
Old 02-13-2001, 04:21 AM   #35  

Meme-I'm so sorry you are so sick ! I'll say a prayer you recover quickly. I'm doing great now. Thanks for asking. I guess the extra echinacea I took might have helped a little. It tastes nasty but I guess it's worth it if it helps me to get better quicker. Please recover quickly.

Okay everyone I'm going to start a new thread called all Oxycisers/Body Flexers/Life Lift breathers post here! What do you all think?

------------------
Rose
Old 02-14-2001, 09:33 AM   #36  
Hang In There

Rose Tell me more about this Life LIFT thing. I've never heard of it. How is it the same/different from Oxycise? I was very into deep breathing when I first heard of body flex and Oxycise. Even though I haven't done my O tapes recently, I do do lots of O breaths and regular deep breathing.

------------------
Barbg
288/258/156
Closed Thread