Default ~July 11th, 2005~

http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-ecard...d-support3.jpg
Old 07-11-2005, 10:52 PM   #2  

Thanks for sharing that, PJ!
Old 07-13-2005, 11:48 PM   #3  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Default Ha! Take THAT!!!!!

I kicked my butts butt tonight by telling it that "it" could NOT have the vanilla wafers that I really, really, really wanted .... I just woofed down a coffee cup full of sugar free applesauce.....YYYYyyyyyeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!! Ha! I won, I won....the butt lost......hee hee hee hee hee hee.......snort....hee hee.....ok, I'm leaving....time for bed.
Old 07-14-2005, 10:57 PM   #4  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

On the way home from shopping tonight, I stopped at McDonalds and was GOING to have the .99 five piece nuggets...but instead I went for the yogurt parfait. I'M SO SICK OF CHICKEN!!!! I made a huge VAT of spaghetti sauce all day yesterday and baked a load of chicken...so I'm stocked up on things to have for dinner. Now I've got to get some things that I can get to quickly, when I'm really hungry...as soon as I walk through the door...I usually have something to snack on with me in the car...and yesterday, I went to DOLLAR GENERAL with my son and we were both very hungry. I got myself a $1.00 chicken salad in a can with crackers and a plastic spoon and sat there in the freakin parking lot and ate it while my son waited. Hey! He wanted something else so he was just going to have to wait until I had mine... hehehhe...besides...he wiped out my diet root beer...which I absolutely love and try to use it to crave my sweet tooth when it pops up.
Well, that's it for me tonight. I'm tired and it's only 11pm (well, 10:55pm)..big whoop!!!! but i'm pooped...the heat is doing a number on this ole broad.
Cya later,

Last edited by PJ; 07-14-2005 at 11:00 PM.
Old 07-15-2005, 08:01 AM   #5  

Hi PJ:

I believe in you!!!! Keep on keeping on and go for the lower weight.

Freddie
Old 07-17-2005, 12:00 AM   #6  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

Well thank you Freddie - I think I'll take your advice. I'm getting ready to call it a night. It's been a long day. Went to the "SEWING MART" (a local privately owned sewing shop) and got the embroidery thread I needed for my sewing machine. Haven't been there in a long time and I was totally out of thread. So, I've loaded up with lots of colors and I'll be starting on some projects tomorrow. I did pretty well at my calorie intake today. Didn't have any salad though and that always makes me feel like I've missed something good for myself. Oh well, I'll take my vitamin and have a piece of fruit. That ought to get rid of the guilt.

Sweet Dreams Girls,

Last edited by PJ; 07-17-2005 at 12:52 AM.
Old 07-17-2005, 12:15 AM   #7  

Hi PJ:

I have a wedding to go to today at 11 am (it's today already since it is 12:15 am). I still haven't decided which skirt to wear with my short-sleeved jacket. I am up now because I am washing clothes and I have a favorite bra being washed right now. As soon as I put the stuff in the dryer, I will go upstairs.

Love,
Freddie
Old 07-17-2005, 12:54 AM   #8  
PJ
Senior Member since 1998

~Good Night Freddie and Sweet Dreams~
Lots O' Love to you,
xoxoxox
Closed Thread