View Single Post
Old 07-04-2005, 06:49 AM   #39
henrygirls

S/C/G: 171/167/135

Height: 5'5"

Talking

Another new person here!

I am Michelle (age 37) and have successfully lost 35 lbs on LAWL in 2002 (after DD#2 before DS). I really believe this diet works and have seen the results when I stick to the program!

In 2004, I gave birth to #3 (DS) via c-section and moved from NJ to England with the entire family when he was 8 wks old. DH had already started working in the UK, so I was left to shut everything down, sell the house and coordinate the move while pregnant with a 3yo and 4yo. Looking back, I also had vertigo problems which I thought would be solved by EATING --- so I ate and ate and ate and ate....... I ended up gaining over 55 lbs; but baby and I were both healthy.

I now have my head around the idea of living in a foreign country and the baby is also 1 year - so it is now time to focus on me. I know that this will be my last baby - so I am ready to get my body in shape before I turn 40.

I currently live over 3 hours from a center (yes, there are centers in the UK); so at least I can get the bars however I don't get the support - that's where I am looking to you ladies!

Jan 2 '05 - 193

Jul 4 '05 - 170.5

short term goal - 155 by Sept 5 (in time for a black tie)

Goal -- 135

So excited to have found this board!

Long Term Goal - started Oct 26 '09

Last edited by henrygirls : 07-27-2005 at 01:21 PM.
henrygirls is offline   Reply With Quote